PDA

View Full Version : A new batch of FTN invites

The_Martinator
06-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Gifts gifts gifts,

I just approved a large batch of invites to donors, randomly chosen members, and of course seeders that I noticed today standing out.

Bring in the friends

//B

I got this from a reliable source so I'm 99% it's true.

The GA section was slow lately, so I thought I'd bring it back a little.

PS: If I shouldn't have posted this, let me know. IMO, some potentially great users are also here at FST, why not let them know?

Zaxx
06-08-2009, 02:36 PM
IMO, some potentially great users are also here at FST, why not let them know?

Oh believe me...they'll know..lol
Won't be long and I'll start meeting 'friends' I never knew I had...somehow they always pop up every time FTN issues a new batch of invites.:rolleyes:

The_Martinator
06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
IMO, some potentially great users are also here at FST, why not let them know?

Won't be long and I'll start meeting 'friends' I never knew I had...somehow they always pop up every time FTN issues a new batch of invites.:rolleyes:

Haha. Maybe you should keep the fact that you're a FTN member to yourself from now on.

It seems to me word travels faster than I type on the web. :lol:

n00bz0r
06-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Hopin to see some really good requests.
And yeah, this is the time when you start meeting friends who never missed ya. :lol:

Lovestoned
06-08-2009, 03:01 PM
2009-06-08 **:54:31That's right.

Zaxx
06-08-2009, 03:04 PM

Haha. Maybe you should keep the fact that you're a FTN member to yourself from now on.

Doesn't matter...I think they have a sixth sense or something..:unsure:

Edit: Ha! Don't have to worry with it, I got skipped this time. ;)

n00bz0r
06-08-2009, 03:07 PM

Doesn't matter...I think they have a sixth sense or something..:unsure:

:lol: Thats quite possible.
I just received a PM from someone i never heard of..like ever!
Hope the guy just added a wrong recipient in the list of recipients.

Cabalo
06-08-2009, 03:37 PM
you forgot to add that the post was made by B at 21:54:31

and i don't see what good will it bring to this world warning about this on FST, besides the increase of trading threads.
because, as usual, 99,9% of the requests for FTN will go unattended.

and no, don't pm me anyone, as i haven't received any invite there. PMing me about this will have your PM reported to the staff here and you getting an infraction.

http://i16.tinypic.com/347bhbc.gif

Polarbear
06-08-2009, 03:43 PM

Wow. Can I have an invite now?

The_Martinator
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM

Wow. Can I have an invite now?

The 99% part pretty much tells you that I'm not a member. If that's not enough take a look at my posting history.

Cabalo
06-08-2009, 03:57 PM
:O there was an hidden agenda behind this thread? :O
i could have never realized it !

TP635
06-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Please don't PM me to offer an invite. I don't need it.

The_Martinator
06-08-2009, 05:24 PM

Man, you're slow!! :1eye:

Of cousre there was. I'm collecting FTN invites. As much as I can get. :naughty: I'm 1337. :lol:

Ps: Like I told you Cabalo, you should change your title back to the previous one.

Villalltheway
06-08-2009, 05:27 PM
I need FTN now!!!

Feel free to copy and paste the above for all ur new requests now people. lol

C-mos
06-08-2009, 05:33 PM
yep ..B gave away some invites .it's great :).I'll help a buddy of mine

Cabalo
06-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Of cousre there was. I'm collecting FTN invites. As much as I can get. :naughty: I'm 1337. :lol:

Ps: Like I told you Cabalo, you should change your title back to the previous one.
trust is a weakness ?

Please don't PM me to offer an invite. I don't need it.
but I need. ;D

can pay if I have to. or share my seedbox (OVH) with anyone.
reported.
die ffs... :dry:

The_Martinator
06-08-2009, 06:26 PM

trust is a weakness ?

Yep, that's the one. I've been here for half a year and you're still not sure if I'm a douche or not. When here, I say what's on my mind. I don't have any hidden agendas. If I wanted a FTN that bad, I'd make a thread. If someone thinks I'd be a good member there they'll approach me, not the other way around. Myy intention here was really just to inform members. It may cause a lot of shitty requests, but it may also cause some good or even great ones.

shipwreck
06-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Arsekissing, cocksucking and nut tickling will be on the rise in the coming weeks.

Cabalo
06-08-2009, 08:15 PM
@ martino87: experience tells me it won't.
but it will generate a lot of bash threads, as usual.

about if i consider you a douche or not... let's just say i had (and still have) access to read CN's threads, and i read really well what you said about me when they tried to fool everyone and spread shit about me.
and they did fool you.

and let's just say that attitude is the reason why you are still looking for some sites, when otherwise you wouldn't have to.

Louie
06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Shit,I'll spend the next 12 hours to write a decent request,can't wait.

OnEyM
06-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Shit,I'll spend the next 12 hours to write a decent request,can't wait.

Oh, man, you're such a community guy!!1 I totally will 'good luck' you in you're thread!!! Cun't wait mate!

Louie
06-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Oh, man, you're such a community guy!!1 I totally will 'good luck' you in you're thread!!! Cun't wait mate!

What can I say,im a real community whore,thanks for this but just one thing:I'll close the thread so that spammers don't shit on my dream,good luck to you too and hope one day we'll talk over FTN forums.

shipwreck
06-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Louie, you seem to be a great guy. I'd share packsŪ with you every day.

OnEyM
06-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Louie We (The guys of FTN community) cen't wait for you,friend !!!1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iBQo77PwEww/ScAntaQVz_I/AAAAAAAAH8U/MF4wY2YoJC4/s400/musclehunks_buddies.jpg

Zaxx
06-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Arsekissing, cocksucking and nut tickling will be on the rise in the coming weeks.

Roflmfao..:lol:

And that's just the fore-play..:lookaroun :fear: :ph34r:

:sick:

1000possibleclaws
06-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Well this is nothing new for FTN, they've been giving out invites regularly for the past while afaik. Just this time someone told Martinator and I guess he thought it would be a good idea to copy this news post.

Louie
06-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Louie, you seem to be a great guy. I'd share packsŪ with you every day.

Thanks for this,one day my dream will be true and I will have the posibility to try those great packs,the ratio-free system and great community,actually this is what interest me most.

Louie We (The guys of FTN community) cen't wait for you,friend !!!1
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mrthm0.jpg
Thanks a lot oneym for the great support,I hope in there are a lot of nice guys like you.

killercam101
06-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Article 5 : Whether he cares about FTN or not, a Bro cares about FTN

Zaxx
06-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Thanks for this,one day my dream will be true and I will have the posibility to try those great packs,the ratio-free system and great community,actually this is what interest me most.

FTN is basically the same as most other zero day trackers. Nothing magical...your computer doesn't take on a golden glow and begin to levitate when you log in or anything. It's just a tracker with some cool peeps around and no ratio.

So PLEASE people...stop using the word 'dream' in every other ftn post and sig. Dreams are things like being a millionaire or marrying a playmate at Hugh's mansion.
Ftn is just a great tracker I use regularly..it is NOT a fckn 'dream' ffs! :frusty::frusty::frusty:

:slap:

/rant

EL REY
06-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Beware of John Roder Man, he seems to be scamming people for money to get a FTN invite.

http://i41.tinypic.com/53wzrk.jpg

E-mails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

HOH says:
mate
Ilove you Alex says:
HI MY FRIEND
HOH says:
i heard the great news from FTN
Ilove you Alex says:
yes
WHAT NEWS?
HOH says:
Originally Posted by FtN
Gifts gifts gifts,

I just approved a large batch of invites to donors, randomly chosen members, and of course seeders that I noticed today standing out.

Bring in the friends
Ilove you Alex says:
AND DO YOU HAVE INVITE
HOH says:
lol no

haha
Ilove you Alex says:
LOL
HOH says:
did u get an invite
Ilove you Alex says:
YES
HOH says:
nice
ill give you 10usd
Ilove you Alex says:
HOH says:
Ilove you Alex says:
20 FOR ONE INVITE?
HOH says:
yea....i just want 1
you got it free, and you said whenever you get an invite you would hook me up for free since we are friends now
i cant give more then that
i can do 25
Ilove you Alex says:
ok 25 for one is good
HOH says:
ur paypal
Ilove you Alex says:
[email protected] and add the paypal service please
HOH says:
can i trust u wit getting the invite
Ilove you Alex says:
Yes you know
HOH says:
The money has been sent!

HOH, you have sent $25.00 USD to John.
??
are you still wit me
Ilove you Alex says:
yes give me five minutes i need send one document from my job
HOH says:
ok
hello
i need the invite
please dont have me cancel it
Ilove you Alex says:
sorry but i have small problem with my acc now and i cant send my invite, but i will try more later and i will send you the invite, give me your mail please
HOH says:
@googlemail.com
hmm......if i dont get it in an hr
i will cancel my payment
from paypal and my bank
and inform ppl on every site and forum that has to do will torrenting....that you are scaming ppl out of money
i copied this whole convo and have both his & gmail accounts
so please dont force to do this
we was cool..dont mess it up
Ilove you Alex says:
yes dont worry i will give you more later ok

Glitterstep
06-09-2009, 04:25 AM
That guy does look like a dud!!..

Zaxx
06-09-2009, 04:31 AM
Looks like you got burned bro. If he does somehow give you an invite...turn him into Brandon for selling and you get a reward plus get to keep your new acct. while he gets banned.

n00bz0r
06-09-2009, 05:02 AM
:lol:
Purchasing invites come with associated risks.
Anyway, Do what Zaxx said.

EL REY
06-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Looks like you got burned bro. If he does somehow give you an invite...turn him into Brandon for selling and you get a reward plus get to keep your new acct. while he gets banned.I'll let the person know.

I can't believe people still scam others.

I mean, grow the f*ck up already.

The_Martinator
06-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Looks like you got burned bro. If he does somehow give you an invite...turn him into Brandon for selling and you get a reward plus get to keep your new acct. while he gets banned.I'll let the person know.

I can't believe people still scam others.

I mean, grow the f*ck up already.

I think he is growing up, learning how to make money. :P

Seriously, you should never buy invites. I haven't tried it yet, but most sellers are also scammers, afaik.

T.S.O.L., if you thought I shouldn't have posted it, you could have just deleted the thread. I did say that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here...

Louie
06-09-2009, 06:15 AM
FTN is basically the same as most other zero day trackers. Nothing magical...your computer doesn't take on a golden glow and begin to levitate when you log in or anything. It's just a tracker with some cool peeps around and no ratio.

But I want to try it,thanks for support and if you have it please pm me I'll show you profile links,I have 2 seedboxes so seeding will not be a problem,please help me I really want this tracker it's the only one I dream at.

So PLEASE people...stop using the word 'dream' in every other ftn post and sig. Dreams are things like being a millionaire or marrying a playmate at Hugh's mansion.
Ftn is just a great tracker I use regularly..it is NOT a fckn 'dream' ffs!

Thanks for tip but I really want it,the only tracker I ever dreamed at,I don't want playmates I want FTN.Hope one day someone will fulfill my dream,maybe will be friends there too.Thanks.

1000possibleclaws
06-09-2009, 06:24 AM
T.S.O.L., if you thought I shouldn't have posted it, you could have just deleted the thread. I did say that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here...

I don't like censoring, and I would never delete a user's thread or even lock one without a good reason. I was just saying you've made a big deal out of a somewhat regular event.. no offense, like :huh:

Zaxx
06-09-2009, 06:26 AM
But I want to try it,thanks for support and if you have it please pm me I'll show you profile links,I have 2 seedboxes so seeding will not be a problem,please help me I really want this tracker it's the only one I dream at.

Ftn is just a great tracker I use regularly..it is NOT a fckn 'dream' ffs!
Thanks for tip but I really want it,the only tracker I ever dreamed at,I don't want playmates I want FTN.Hope one day someone will fulfill my dream,maybe will be friends there too.Thanks.

AAAAARRRGGHH!!! You've GOT to be winding me up....:crazy:

Did you not read this???? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-a-new-batch-ftn-invites-post3232288/postcount29

:frusty:

Louie
06-09-2009, 06:38 AM
AAAAARRRGGHH!!! You've GOT to be winding me up....

Did you not read this????

I read it,thanks againg for the tip,pm me if you have invite to my dream.

Paracetamol
06-09-2009, 06:44 AM
my dream.

A person who dreams of access to a website is a person who is useless in essentially every possible regard.

1000possibleclaws
06-09-2009, 06:58 AM
my dream.

A person who dreams of access to a website is a person who is useless in essentially every possible regard.

:lol: well said mate

Louie
06-09-2009, 07:00 AM

Thanks man for understandig me,I'll buy a third seedbox if you help me with my dream.

n00bz0r
06-09-2009, 07:35 AM

Thanks man for understandig me,I'll buy a third seedbox if you help me with my dream.

Let me re-frame it.
Paracetamol says: "People who dream of joining a tracker are NOT worth being considered for an invite to that site.

PS: Louie, please make a request in the apt section rather than stalking the respondents of this thread. :shifty:

Good luck chasing your Dream. :happy:

The_Martinator
06-09-2009, 07:38 AM

I don't like censoring, and I would never delete a user's thread or even lock one without a good reason. I was just saying you've made a big deal out of a somewhat regular event.. no offense, like :huh:

OK, I was just sharing info that got to me. Afaik, FST is the best source of info for anything BT related, so...

SkitZoo
06-09-2009, 07:50 AM
my dream.

I totally agree with you!

The_Martinator
06-09-2009, 08:25 AM
I think by now most of you realized that Louie is making fun of people who are after FTN, right?

Imo it is pretty obvious.

n00bz0r
06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I think by now most of you realized that Louie is making fun of people who are after FTN, right?

feck.. :lol:
/me is still a n00bz0r after all

Benjamin
06-09-2009, 12:27 PM
can i plz have ftn inv plz mak my dreamz com tru??? i need lvl 8 plz!!!!
:fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst:

shipwreck
06-09-2009, 12:28 PM

I couldn't believe that you are the first to notice. Brother Louie is on a roll in this thread.

Louie
06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
I couldn't believe that you are the first to notice. Brother Louie is on a roll in this thread.

Honestly me neither:lol: maybe those materials from "Breathe" open his eyes a little.

cinephilia
06-09-2009, 12:41 PM
isn't a dream something that you can't get ? cause once you get it, it cease to be a dream :happy:

hope you'll NEVER get invited so you'll keep dreaming your whole life through :P

Louie
06-09-2009, 12:48 PM
hope you'll NEVER get invited so you'll keep dreaming your whole life through

Well for every dream it's a "time limit",after this your patience is gone and you'll start being mad,so expect me to hire some haxors(maybe Serb is my dream to work with him)and then raid over some trackers owners house and torture them a little or maybe I'll use them as my hostages,so one day my real dream will come true:get into "White House" tracker,even for 10 minutes and then agents can blow my head.

TP635
06-09-2009, 02:06 PM
hope you'll NEVER get invited so you'll keep dreaming your whole life throughWell for every dream it's a "time limit",after this your patience is gone and you'll start being mad,so expect me to hire some haxors(maybe Serb is my dream to work with him)and then raid over some trackers owners house and torture them a little or maybe I'll use them as my hostages,so one day my real dream will come true:get into "White House" tracker,even for 10 minutes and then agents can blow my head.

When your dream turns to a nightmare, join me at TPB

$SnoopDo2G$
06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
fucka ftn... seriously all these people running after that pfffff
they could even give their ass for a ftn invite LOL...
beggars !!! :lol:

i'll stick to what i have, and im happy with it, no need more...
i've never begged, and not planning to do so...

Louie
06-09-2009, 02:19 PM

Im already there,but im working at a better version of it called TPB Copper,if you want i can make you admin there.

Cabalo
06-09-2009, 02:29 PM

:O It's my dream !

The_Martinator
06-09-2009, 03:14 PM

Thanks! Where is my prize? :P

PS: I'm an idiot and I like it, it has all kinds of perks.

TP635
06-09-2009, 04:16 PM
When your dream turns to a nightmare, join me at TPBIm already there,but im working at a better version of it called TPB Copper,if you want i can make you admin there.

I can make you a sysop at TPB Gold if you can keep the RIAA out.

RedRansom
06-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Then,I hope to see a ftn giveaway on the forum...
but there is no many request as well for now...

The_Martinator
06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Then,I hope to see a ftn giveaway on the forum...
but there is no many request as well for now...

Maybe this thread did quite the opposite of what I suspected it would do. It scared people away. :P

Just to be sure, I'll wait for the weekend before I make my final conclusion. :whistling

bondokezz
06-09-2009, 05:18 PM
great news but still hard to get invite

Stellar
06-09-2009, 05:29 PM
This is certainly good news for those who have friends at FTN (i.e: very few) and possibly traders. :mellow:

TraLaLa
06-09-2009, 05:39 PM
yeah hot material :unsure: nothing on ebay yet :drunk:

Zaxx
06-09-2009, 05:46 PM

Ok ok...so I fell for it at first. :pinch:
But the 'its my dream' thing has irked me since way back to the first time I seen it in someones sig. Guess I finally snapped on this one...:stars:

Serb is my dream to work with... Louie Louie Louie....You'd do well to curb the onslaught of those 'dreams' you've been having. And if Serb really is part of one of your dreams...be afraid, be very afraid. :mellow:

1000possibleclaws
06-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Serb is my dream to work with... Louie Louie Louie....You'd do well to curb the onslaught of those 'dreams' you've been having. And if Serb really is part of one of your dreams...be afraid, be very afraid. :mellow:

Or just curb stomp serb into the curb, like.

Louie
06-09-2009, 07:14 PM
I can make you a sysop at TPB Gold if you can keep the RIAA out.

In my world copper its more valuable then gold so thanks for offer but i'll stay out,well a little info from inside:uploaders from TPB Copper are from RIAA so dont worry nothing bad can happen,plus we can haz Serb in this.

The_Martinator
06-09-2009, 07:35 PM
copper>gold WTF?!

What are you, a gipsy? :lol:

No offence, ofc.

Bone.W.Machine
06-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks Brandon. :wub:

7th
06-09-2009, 08:16 PM
well, I was thinking... will I become immortal or something? =/

Stellar
06-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I can make you a sysop at TPB Gold if you can keep the RIAA out.In my world copper its more valuable then gold so thanks for offer but i'll stay out,well a little info from inside:uploaders from TPB Copper are from RIAA so dont worry nothing bad can happen,plus we can haz Serb in this.
You're crazy, Louie. Everyone knows that TPB Gold is the leetest tracker in existence.
TPB Gold is my dream. I wake up every morning and imagine myself logging in and exhaling in relief.

cstrik3
06-09-2009, 09:21 PM
oh yeh! i really need one! (ironic)

cinephilia
06-09-2009, 09:26 PM
oh yeh! i really need one! (ironic)
pm me your mail ;)

ps: oops, didn't notice it was ironic, i'll give it to another one :yup:

Louie
06-09-2009, 09:35 PM
TPB Gold is my dream. I wake up every morning and imagine myself logging in and exhaling in relief.

If Morpheus it's online on msn I'll tell him to exchange those dreams with something different,maybe a sunny island and a martini(shaken, not stirred)on the coast of Skandalandia.

Paracetamol
06-09-2009, 10:51 PM
pm me your mail ;)

ps: oops, didn't notice it was ironic, i'll give it to another one :yup:

You're a pretty swell guy. We should be Internet FriendsŪ

pikapo0
06-10-2009, 03:11 AM
^ ditch bitch alert

Paracetamol
06-10-2009, 07:19 AM
^ ditch bitch alert

If you can find the time, please explain what this means so I can textually thrash you for being <insert defamatory adjective here>.

n00bz0r
06-10-2009, 09:00 AM
^ ditch bitch alert

If you can find the time, please explain what this means so I can textually thrash you for being <insert defamatory adjective here>.

ya gotta be kidding.
He has been here for 3 months, and has an average of 1 post a month. Expect him to explain the meaning of that post next month. :lol:

/me signs off..

Jezebel
06-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know if these invites expire after some time, or are they permanent until used?

n00bz0r
06-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know if these invites expire after some time, or are they permanent until used?

permanent until used.

The_Martinator
06-10-2009, 12:33 PM

permanent until used.

/me waits for n00bz0r's inbox to get full

Yep, it's done.

Louie
06-10-2009, 12:36 PM
me waits for n00bz0r's inbox to get full

He already invited me guys :)

beshawn
06-10-2009, 12:55 PM

permanent until used.

The last batch of invites before this one "expired", this was posted in a news update.

PS. Thanks B. :cheers:

maxehhh
06-10-2009, 03:55 PM
I need to find someone with FTN :P

Stellar
06-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Tip: If you're a girl, go on webcam and shimmy for someone with an invite. I'm sure you'll get an one then.

shipwreck
06-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Tip: If you're a girl, go on webcam and shimmy for someone with an invite. I'm sure you'll get an one then.

Haha... good advice.

Weirder things have happened, WoW addicts have cyberwhored themselves for better weapons and equipment, for example.

Night0wl
06-10-2009, 05:01 PM
You can also take a picture of yourself with a keyboard on your head.

Stellar
06-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Weirder things have happened, WoW addicts have cyberwhored themselves for better weapons and equipment, for example.The most unfortunate thing is that it almost always works. :huh:

You can also take a picture of yourself with a keyboard on your head.Shoe on head would probably be more effective.

cinephilia
06-10-2009, 08:53 PM
You can also take a picture of yourself with a keyboard on your head.
i think i see who you're talking about :lol:

btgaoke
06-11-2009, 10:35 AM
sorry nvm

IdolEyes787
06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Sorry what is the purpose of this thread again?

The_Martinator
06-11-2009, 01:17 PM

I don't remember anymore. You better close it, imo. I have new ones in the works anyway. :P

TP635
06-11-2009, 01:57 PM
The direct answer is: request for an invite.

underline
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
At least is someone giving invites or if I request one I receive 0?

Cabalo
06-11-2009, 03:33 PM
get used to it.
it's just an offspring of the seeds planted by our fellow users.

underline
06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
get used to it.

Well...it doesn't seem right.

Cabalo
06-11-2009, 06:40 PM
get used to it.

Well...it doesn't seem right.
no one said life was fair.

Skiz
06-11-2009, 07:03 PM

I don't remember anymore. You better close it, imo. I have new ones in the works anyway. :P

Done.