PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox including Binaries

Windhoek
06-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Hello,

Im looking for a good (and affordable) seedbox which also suppers binaries (nzb) and creation of torrents.

Can someone help me with this? Commercial or private, doesnt matter!

Thanks.

manu1991
06-09-2009, 08:43 AM
You need a dedicated server for this , where are you based ? how much are you willing to spend PM ?

Six66Mike
06-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Or a VPS provider that gives you admin rights so you can install whatever you need to access usenet & acts as a seedbox as well.

sync
06-09-2009, 06:02 PM
TorrentFlux seems to have support for nzbs but I haven't tried it.

Wwwildthing
06-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Torrentflux only supports torrents.

Torrentflux-b4rt is what you want. Many seedbox suppliers offer it (or at least they use to).

Sanka113
06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah a dedicated server or vps with root privileges would be your best shot. There are tutorials available here and elsewhere that can help you set one up for torrenting.

aturservice
06-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Torrentflux only supports torrents.

Torrentflux-b4rt is what you want. Many seedbox suppliers offer it (or at least they use to).

Yes, i would say more then 90% of seedbox hosts would offer Torrentflux interface on there packages.

manu1991
06-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Yes , but does Tflux have built in NZB support or does it require a backend client to function ?

sync
06-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I tried to download a nzb with my Tflux-b4rt account at Xirvik. I got the message "nzbperl is disabled".

xirvflux
06-13-2009, 06:43 PM
I tried to download a nzb with my Tflux-b4rt account at Xirvik. I got the message "nzbperl is disabled".

NZB needs an upstream newsgroups provider... which would add an extra cost and probably not bring new users (we've only had 3 requests for NZB support so far).

Windhoek
06-15-2009, 03:34 PM

NZB needs an upstream newsgroups provider... which would add an extra cost and probably not bring new users (we've only had 3 requests for NZB support so far).

Thanks for all the answers. So the best way is to get a dedi. Mmm difficult. I found a party who sell seedbox including NZB (http://www.seedboxkings.com/). Someone familiar with them?

DarkHunter
06-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I am the owner of www.seedboxkings.com

Yes we do rent out nzb + seedbox in different ways.
You can choose between windows server (shared or dedicated) or you can choose a combination between SabNZB and TorrentFlux.

For just downloading nzb files and making torrents of it, i reccommend the last option to save money.

I will also put in a discount for the first month of 20% if you email me and ask for a discount code.

For people from Holland, we speak dutch as well ;)
We are a company based in The Netherlands, although the servers are in France.

Let me know ;)

Thanks for all the answers. So the best way is to get a dedi. Mmm difficult. I found a party who sell seedbox including NZB (http://www.seedboxkings.com/). Someone familiar with them?