PDA

View Full Version : [Req] RevTT Invite :)

djerholler69
06-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Greetings fellow FST-ers :D

Since I've finally settled down with a great seedbox, I felt more confident than ever to be able to maintain a good ratio. Speaking to others and hearing from others views about RevTT as a great 0day tracker has definitely swayed me to work towards getting an invite there.

I know its not about how much praise I have about the site (great support seeing how many people with inactive accounts get reactivated so quickly, or the dedicated internal encoders within RevTT), but rather whether anyone is willing to trust me with their invite. I can proudly say that keeping a good ratio is an achievement I take pride at (okay maybe I'm a little too crazy into the internetz :P) and that I know how to follow tracker rules.

If anyone would like to take a chance with me, just pm me and I'll give you a few proofs I have :) Thanks for your time! :)

The_Martinator
06-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Sorry for my post as I don't have an invite, but this is the kind of reqs I was talking about. and this is why I started that thread. this doesn't mean I would give djerholler69 an invite right away, but this kind of request sure is a great start!

Good, luck, man, I'm sure you'll get invited there in no time.

tippertime
06-08-2009, 06:47 PM
PM me your email

-if your a trader forget it...i'll get you banned myself

sake
06-08-2009, 07:08 PM
FST community - the best!

Good invites for good users.

djerholler69
06-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks a lot for your encouraging words guys :) I appreciate all the help given to me and it certainly makes me want to help others in return too :)

Tippertime, pmed you :) Sure, since I started going private trackers I take 0 tolerance to trading!

tippertime
06-09-2009, 12:17 AM
if more people made requests like this instead of saying they NEED so and so tracker, I would gladly keep giving out invites...I hope you enjoy revoTT as much as I do djerholler69

killercam101
06-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Sorry for my post as I don't have an invite, but this is the kind of reqs I was talking about. and this is why I started that thread. this doesn't mean I would give djerholler69 an invite right away, but this kind of request sure is a great start!

Good, luck, man, I'm sure you'll get invited there in no time.

You gave him a bro-ner with your style of request *thumbs way up*

http://estrip.org/elmwood/users/paul/images/0706/whatBoner4611.jpg

djerholler69
06-09-2009, 05:46 AM
lmao, Killercam nice way to put it! Thanks again tippertime, I sure will :)