PDA

View Full Version : [req] ftn

Tiny
06-10-2009, 04:34 PM
I look for an invite to FTN so long :( . I know it is difficult but I will try my luck. I need it for no ratio hence I have a slow connection and I also want it for community. :yes:

I am an old experienced BT user. On request I can show speedtest and ratioproof.

Thanks for reading. :)

psychoactive
06-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Thanks for reading.:)
Sure no problem

MATEE100
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM
I think It won't work with some trading past.

The_Martinator
06-10-2009, 05:35 PM
:lol:

Why don't you trade your FSC account for it? Oh, that's right, it's disabled.

This thread is so lol.

sake
06-10-2009, 05:40 PM

This thread is so lol.

Brutal :D :D

The_Martinator
06-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Brutal is the way I roll. :P Honestly, my intention was not to bash. I read his trade thread where a lot of people suggested him to not go through with it, but he thought he was smarter than all of them. this is what happened.

So because he's now out of ''great, valuable trading goods'', he's looking for another one.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2009, 06:13 PM

This thread is so lol.

I don't believe that just like I don't believe this thread.
Unless I am utterly off the mark I believe Tiny is a whole lot smarter than most people here.
Myself included no doubt.

erts
06-10-2009, 06:26 PM

This thread is so lol.

Brutal :D :D

I agree with you :)

The_Martinator
06-10-2009, 07:48 PM

This thread is so lol.

I don't believe that just like I don't believe this thread.
Unless I am utterly off the mark I believe Tiny is a whole lot smarter than most people here.
Myself included no doubt.

I don't know what to make of that. Maybe that he's got us all fooled?

Stellar
06-10-2009, 07:56 PM
I suspect Tiny is a troll, and have for a while. Of course I'm probably wrong. :pinch:

Tiny
06-10-2009, 09:28 PM
I think It won't work with some trading past.I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now. I cleared my inbox now, so you can pm me if you want to. :)

IdolEyes787
06-10-2009, 09:29 PM
My point exactly.

Louie
06-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Why don't you trade your FSC account for it? Oh, that's right, it's disabled. :(

How that happen?

Stellar
06-10-2009, 10:59 PM
I think It won't work with some trading past.I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now. I cleared my inbox now, so you can pm me if you want to. :)
OK that almost confirms it. Bravo, sir. :lol:

Paracetamol
06-10-2009, 11:02 PM
I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now.

Becoming anti-trader about 3 minutes before posting this thread is a little suspicious, don't you think? One can't help but to question your motivation.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2009, 11:45 PM
http://www.internet.com/ (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/mhkvzcqrvh--What-we%27ve-got-here-is-failure-to-communicateCool-Hand-Luke-Paul-Newman-Luke-)

Cabalo
06-11-2009, 06:00 AM
what about your old account with Donald Duck as avatar ?
this is one that never fooled me, unlike Paracetamol, which is also a shady guy.
more details will ensue later to those that are interested. just pm me.

these are the kind of people that put FST's name on the mud. but it's clearly not their fault in the first place, when the forum's general lenient attitude towards such users leads to this.
i don't fucking care if i will get an infraction or a ban or whatever, but this shit will never stop until someone puts a full stop to this. which i don't see happening in this lifetime. You are only allowing such scumbags to constantly mock of you, and therefore this forum's name.

each day i understand better some old timers who turned their back to this place, and which were actually valuable assets.
it's useless, utterly useless, try to make this place a better one. it's fighting the windmills, like D. Quixote de la Mancha.

Fuck this all and fuck you Tiny too.

I'm fucking outta here. I'm fed up of this shit. And i'm fed up of the acne infested kiddies that populate the BT world.
Ffs, has any community ever been more rotten than the subspecies created around the BT land? It's all trash, it's all about having a mental state of pseudo-power when looking at a screen, being alienated from real life.

btw, pardon my french.

(in no way is this related to Idol or TSOL, few of the standup guys around here, you deserve more than this what you inherited)

delete this shit if you will, after all, it's just another brick in the wall.

The_Martinator
06-11-2009, 06:37 AM
I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now. I cleared my inbox now, so you can pm me if you want to. :)
what about your old account with Donald Duck as avatar ?
this is one that never fooled me, unlike Paracetamol, which is also a shady guy.
more details will ensue later to those that are interested. just pm me.

these are the kind of people that put FST's name on the mud. but it's clearly not their fault in the first place, when the forum's general lenient attitude towards such users leads to this.
i don't fucking care if i will get an infraction or a ban or whatever, but this shit will never stop until someone puts a full stop to this. which i don't see happening in this lifetime. You are only allowing such scumbags to constantly mock of you, and therefore this forum's name.

each day i understand better some old timers who turned their back to this place, and which were actually valuable assets.
it's useless, utterly useless, try to make this place a better one. it's fighting the windmills, like D. Quixote de la Mancha.

Fuck this all and fuck you Tiny too.

I'm fucking outta here. I'm fed up of this shit. And i'm fed up of the acne infested kiddies that populate the BT world.
Ffs, has any community ever been more rotten than the subspecies created around the BT land? It's all trash, it's all about having a mental state of pseudo-power when looking at a screen, being alienated from real life.

btw, pardon my french.

(in no way is this related to Idol or TSOL, few of the standup guys around here, you deserve more than this what you inherited)

delete this shit if you will, after all, it's just another brick in the wall.

Wait, you mean Tiny=Droste or whatever his name was? That's interesting...