cinephilia
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
like it was a matter of ratio proofs...

Simplistics
06-10-2009, 10:09 PM

?
What is that supposed to mean?
Just because FTN is no ratio doesnt mean that I can show people that I am a good user to trackers......

Louie
06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Wanted to say its a matter of $$$ and if not money then its about trust,unless you have friends over there or at least someone from here that know you a little few chances to get one from a stranger.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2009, 10:52 PM

?
Just because FTN is no ratio doesnt mean that I can show people that I am a good user to trackers......

Maybe because ratio proofs in and of themselves mean very little.
I could show you better proofs than those on some trackers and I certainly don't consider myself to be a very good member of them .

Don't get me wrong I am not saying that you are anything less than a sterling member, I am only saying that you haven't shown any proof to that fact.

Paracetamol
06-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Don't get me wrong I am not saying that you are anything less than a sterling member, I am only saying that you haven't shown any proof to that fact.

Would you be cool with me saying that he's less than a sterling member? I'll do it. Honest. Free of charge, even.

Villalltheway
06-11-2009, 12:08 AM

?

Thats not what he means, u could have the best ratios in the world but it will mean nothing, its more of the fact people on ftn are hardly going in invite a complete stranger that they dont no.

Would you be cool with me saying that he's less than a sterling member? I'll do it. Honest. Free of charge, even.

y would u say that?

Simplistics
06-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Then how are people supposed to get invited?
If I am a stranger, how do I become recognizable?

Stellar
06-11-2009, 01:09 AM
You become recognizable by posting more and ultimately contributing to the bittorrent community. I think when people see a request like this they assume the OP only cares about "levels" and other e-penis ridiculousness.

Paracetamol
06-11-2009, 02:07 AM
y would u say that?

Because I'm a bitter, angry young man with a black heart and no soul.

killercam101
06-11-2009, 02:21 AM

Get a Charizard
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6505/picture5r.png

Also, great job showing off tracks/being a member of trackers which offer the exact same stuff as FTN. Judging by the screenshots, you have no problem seeding back and don't really need a no ratio tracker. Unless you plan on being a hit&run user :naughty: go ahead girl shake that ass

Simplistics
06-11-2009, 02:33 AM
You become recognizable by posting more and ultimately contributing to the bittorrent community. I think when people see a request like this they assume the OP only cares about "levels" and other e-penis ridiculousness.

Hmm If you looked at my posts, you'd see that I indeed have contributed to FST, I had a pretty large giveaway thread, I have posted in the Open Trackers thread multiple times

Edit: Thank you Killer Cam.

Cabalo
06-11-2009, 06:06 AM

"make friends" bullshit bla bla bla
"be more active" bullshit bla bla bla
"don't trade" bla bla bla
"suck e-dick for invite" bullshit bla bla bla
"idle on IRC with the kids" bullshit bla bla bla

pick one.
sorry to burst your bubble, but here you aren't going to be invited. period. and no, this is not because you are a bad guy, bla bla
it's just because here at FST, you can trust no one. and so, no one can trust you.

go outside, catch some air, and enjoy life. don't waste time trying to join a site that hasn't anything else to offer contents wise than the ones you're already a member at.

msalman
06-11-2009, 06:50 AM
its matter of love for cute trackers :)

Simplistics
06-11-2009, 07:00 AM

Lolz, well mods can bin this shit, I really want FtN But all I seem to be getting is crap for requesting.
and idk, most of the stuff I DL is Movies, which PtN & TL handle well enough, so i guess im fine, all you greedy nerds that have an FtN Invite, you can go play with them in the bathroom and do special things, I dont care.

sez
06-11-2009, 07:46 AM
I lol'd :D

The_Martinator
06-11-2009, 07:49 AM

Lolz, well mods can bin this shit, I really want FtN But all I seem to be getting is crap for requesting.
and idk, most of the stuff I DL is Movies, which PtN & TL handle well enough, so i guess im fine, all you greedy nerds that have an FtN Invite, you can go play with them in the bathroom and do special things, I dont care.

Honestly, didn't you expect such responses? Obviously you haven't read through a lot of FTN reqs at this place. :lol:

Simplistics
06-11-2009, 03:00 PM

Honestly, didn't you expect such responses? Obviously you haven't read through a lot of FTN reqs at this place. :lol:

Hmm well now I know what to expect out of this community, I wount be requesting anything else here.

pffm
06-11-2009, 03:06 PM
You made a request, the request was denied and now you're all grumpy ... please.

Simplistics
06-11-2009, 06:47 PM
You made a request, the request was denied and now you're all grumpy ... please.

Find me a page where someone request FtN and they actually get invited that was recent.
Oh wait, that is not possible.

Cabalo
06-11-2009, 06:52 PM
no, that's true.
but i can find you members that were invited recently and didn't request for it.

makes one think, huh ?

brightsid
06-11-2009, 07:22 PM
^^
And they surely didn't called FTN members greedy nerds

pffm
06-11-2009, 07:25 PM

Find me a page where someone request FtN and they actually get invited that was recent.
Oh wait, that is not possible.

Of course it is not possible.

No matter the number of requests ... you can make thousands of requests but if they are not good enough is more than certain that nobody will accept them.

Now, find me a GOOD request (recently) that was refused. :ermm:

Skiz
06-11-2009, 07:52 PM
If anyone wants to invite the member, please PM him/her.