PDA

View Full Version : Tracker for Debates, Lectures, Philosophy, Atheism, Politics

jeffsteez
06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Anyone know a tracker that has this type of stuff?

Thanks

cinephilia
06-11-2009, 05:37 PM
obviously, you need a forum, not a tracker...

jeffsteez
06-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Well I want a source for stuff I can download lectures and debates that have been released on DVD or broadcast on TV. I know a few forums that discuss this type of thing, normally linking to youtube/google video but I want a source for high quality versions.

I'd prefer tracker... but I'll take forum or any other source if there is one. Any ideas???

drew
06-11-2009, 06:17 PM
http://fora.tv/
http://www.ted.com/index.php

Skiz
06-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Again, information like this that is highly specific and already free has no need or demand for a tracker. Google will yield far more results than any tracker even if you could find one.

megabyteme
06-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Not a tracker, but they have dvds with all kinds of lessons (philosophy, history, etc). The Teaching Company h**p://www.teach12.com

1000possibleclaws
06-11-2009, 07:35 PM
obviously, you need a forum, not a tracker...

+1. There are good forums out there for intelligent discussions. Not one of them will have a bittorrent tracker on the side. They don't go hand in hand.

sez
06-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Look for thevault,theplace,seductiongr and bitseduce.They also have alot on these weird sexual activities if you are interested(like the one that eventually killed carradine).

There was a rope tied around his neck and another rope tied to his penis and the two ropes were tied together and hung in the closet

like wtf?
What happened to good old cream :P

Skiz
06-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Look for thevault,theplace,seductiongr and bitseduce.They also have alot on these weird sexual activities if you are interested(like the one that eventually killed carradine).

There was a rope tied around his neck and another rope tied to his penis and the two ropes were tied together and hung in the closet

like wtf?
What happened to good old cream :P

You aren't Mr Current Events are you? He was murdered. True story.

Paracetamol
06-12-2009, 07:29 AM
You aren't Mr Current Events are you? He was murdered. True story.

His death was not murder. Unless hitting your shit with a rope on your neck is murder, anyway.