PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd accept Real Madrid's £80m Ronaldo bid

2slick4u
06-12-2009, 01:40 AM
A statement on the United website confirmed that a deal for the 24-year-old should be completed by the end of the month, heh that is a lot of green wah do you think about that move:D

Glitterstep
06-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Real loss for Man U...they should be looking for some other players after transferring two good players!!....And as it is Ronaldo used to never fit along well with the team...And the Real Boss is looking for more transfers this season!!

Cokeman
06-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Real loss for Man U...they should be looking for some other players after transferring two good players!!....And as it is Ronaldo used to never fit along well with the team...And the Real Boss is looking for more transfers this season!!

What do you mean never fit in???

He helped them win everything. But since 2 years ago Real mad an attemp at ronaldo.

Manchester can buy 10 more palyers, none will replace Ronaldo:frusty:

cinephilia
06-12-2009, 12:43 PM
$131.5 million :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-12-2009, 12:51 PM
That's like a billion dollars Canadian.:ohmy:.

The_Martinator
06-12-2009, 01:18 PM

What do you mean never fit in???

He helped them win everything. But since 2 years ago Real mad an attemp at ronaldo.

Manchester can buy 10 more palyers, none will replace Ronaldo:frusty:

No, they'll be better. Imo that's a good move from manU. I was getting tired of his attitude. He is a great player and I hope he settles in Madrid.

pffm
06-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh god, so much money... that's not right.

Although i'm Portuguese, never liked him that much but hope all the best for him at Real Madrid.
Has he already won everything that could at the service of ManUtd and now needs a new challenge, i think it was the right thing to do accepting the porposale.

Good luck CR7. :)

cinephilia
06-12-2009, 06:49 PM
seems MU would like to replace Ronaldo by Franck Ribery but guess what's the only club Ribery wish to play for ? (it begins by 'R' :rolleyes:)

Villalltheway
06-12-2009, 07:32 PM
seems MU would like to replace Ronaldo by Franck Ribery but guess what's the only club Ribery wish to play for ? (it begins by 'R' :rolleyes:)

Really i heard he wants to play for barca.

Anyway bayen munich want way too much for ribery at the moment, arsenal are too stupid they could of had him for like £14m a few seasons ago.

Personally i think its a great shame for the premier league to lose Ronaldo, i think he will regret going in the end, even with kaka and ronaldo i still think barca are better then real.

Cabalo
06-12-2009, 07:39 PM
That's a truckload of money.

and now he's just trying to get some relax, while banging Paris Hilton last days at L.A.

swizZ8
06-12-2009, 08:16 PM
yea, i also think Ribery is closer to Barca than RealM, ManUtd and rest...
its rumored he wants to join barca, something like that, they mentioned that our Franck wants to play "barca style of play"

cinephilia
06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
even with kaka and ronaldo i still think barca are better then real.
same here even if it makes no doubt they will loose Etoo.

Something Else
06-12-2009, 08:58 PM

I don't get it. :blink:

cinephilia
06-12-2009, 09:03 PM

I don't get it. :blink:
Guardiola don't want Etoo anymore not to mention that Ibrahimovic is closer and closer to Barcelona.

Something Else
06-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Ahh. Gotcha. True that (from what I hear). It might just be internets rumours tho'

maxehhh
06-12-2009, 10:22 PM
94 millons euro for a player that can't even play at his best on the most important game of the year... yeah that sounds about right.

Villalltheway
06-13-2009, 01:27 AM
94 millons euro for a player that can't even play at his best on the most important game of the year... yeah that sounds about right.
Dont know what u really on about i take it u r talking about the champions league well i thought he was uniteds best player in that game, but what he got to prove he scored in the final last year anyway.

Guardiola don't want Etoo anymore not to mention that Ibrahimovic is closer and closer to Barcelona.
I think this is silly if its true etoo way better then ibrahimovic. Ibrahimovic is the most over rated footballer in world football today, guy has never even scored a champions league goal out the group stages.

If i was barca id rather get villa instead.

BawA
06-13-2009, 01:06 PM
As Laporta said "We Make Great Players but they Buy Great Players".

Real's new boss intention by buying players with big figures is not only to have good players its to make the market unstable for other clubs, now every other dog will squeeze their clubs for a bigger dhow and in such a condition some clubs can collapse, either by losing players or cash in both situation the upper hand will benefit.

swizZ8
06-13-2009, 06:28 PM

Real's new boss intention by buying players with big figures is not only to have good players its to make the market unstable for other clubs, now every other dog will squeeze their clubs for a bigger dhow and in such a condition some clubs can collapse, either by losing players or cash in both situation the upper hand will benefit.

good post man, i can see your point

but i also think that Real's "Boss" doesnt want to look at Barca's "back", he wants to punch back and hit as hard as he can, but i think everybody agrees that maybe hes not doing right decisions, anyway theres lot of transfer period left and we'll se what happens

BawA
06-13-2009, 07:54 PM

good post man, i can see your point

but i also think that Real's "Boss" doesnt want to look at Barca's "back", he wants to punch back and hit as hard as he can, but i think everybody agrees that maybe hes not doing right decisions, anyway theres lot of transfer period left and we'll se what happens

Well last time he Thought of this 'Back-Kicking" he was left with 'galacticos' which achieved very less if nothing and by end of the day the only person got back kicked was himself.

btw rumors says they came up with an agreement to signup david villa for 40M.

swizZ8
06-14-2009, 07:53 PM
heh, then we can just sit back and see what happens :)

Legend1987
06-17-2009, 01:15 PM
A lot of money....OMG

pnb_2976
06-17-2009, 02:56 PM
MU can do better without Ronaldo :) !

maebach
06-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Im more interested in seeing where the surplus palyers at madrid go. sneijder, nistelrooy, van der vaart etc.

VinX
06-19-2009, 02:28 PM
AWESOME NEWS !! Good that a diver is away from The GREAT EPL !!

GO GO GO REAL MADRID .. pwn Barca ..

vegasx
07-07-2009, 01:27 AM
I'm from Portugal and I'm happy to see portuguese talent like Ronaldo suceed.

Best of luck to him.

Villalltheway
07-07-2009, 07:50 PM
80000 people came out to see him at Real Madrid, i hope Man U get Real Madrid in champions league next season and Real lose be too funny.

swizZ8
07-07-2009, 08:35 PM
lol, it will be funny cause CL Final 2010 will be played at the Santiago Bernabeu and i think barcelona cant wait to win another championship, this time in front of their No. 1 rival

lisabritpop
07-09-2009, 02:27 PM
RM is so crazy ~~~ goodbye CR