PDA

View Full Version : Ninjai Chapter 10

RedRival
09-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Does anyone on the board have chapter 10 on Ninjai? At the moment, the official site is releasing episodes on a fortnightly basis. And obviously, I can't wait till episode 10 is being published. Heard from a group of ninjai gosus that chapter 1 to 10 has been released to the public before that joined with Atomfilms until which they started the fornightly crap.

So far, they are up to chapter 9 and th enext release date for chapter is in Oct 7.

So ish there any old ninjai fans on the board who managed to get chapter 10 before they removed it from the official site?

Help appreciated.
RedRival.

CountSephiroth
09-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Dude If ur that impatient for chapter ten then ur not a big Ninjai fan as u put it "Heard from a group of ninjai gosus that chapter 1 to 10 has been released to the public before that joined with Atomfilms until which they started the fornightly crap" Yes it came out b4 then and trust me u would have wished for this fornightly crap try waiting 6 mounths to a year for chapters to b releashed, my suggestion is get some patience and just wait for it...

RedRival
09-29-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by CountSephiroth@27 September 2003 - 21:48
Dude If ur that impatient for chapter ten then ur not a big Ninjai fan as u put it "Heard from a group of ninjai gosus that chapter 1 to 10 has been released to the public before that joined with Atomfilms until which they started the fornightly crap" Yes it came out b4 then and trust me u would have wished for this fornightly crap try waiting 6 mounths to a year for chapters to b releashed, my suggestion is get some patience and just wait for it...
???

I don't think you have answered my question yet. I guess it's a "sorry, no I don't have it, just be patient for another 2 weeks". I guess you like phrasing it otherwise.

huuramis
09-29-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by CountSephiroth@27 September 2003 - 21:48
if he cant wait 2 weeks for the next episode then that makes him a bigger fan of the series u damn fo_ol.

heh, sorry dude i havent heard of this series. but im sure some of the other anime fans could help ya soon.

RedRival
09-29-2003, 06:44 AM
you need to be at least 1.5yr old fan pre ninjai and atomfilms joined up coz they had 10 out then. Very hard too find, guessi'll just wait.

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:33 AM
damn i feel sorry for you.

if i had to wait 2 weeks for the next dbz episode or onegai teacher episode, i wouldent even bother downloading them at all.

RedRival
09-30-2003, 09:09 AM
nah, not that drastic, 2 wks is worth the wait. :lol: