PDA

View Full Version : RQ: need bitme

mexxo
06-14-2009, 03:21 PM
need bitme nesscary for my studies some matriales i didnt found it in other sites i need help in this one please and i'd appreciate it ....:(

Roooney
06-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Stay more active, and help people out. Do some giveaways yourself before requesting people to hand out invites like Bitme.

You have not provided ratioproofs that shows you are capable of maintaining a good ratio, you have not posted a speedtest showing you have good enough uploadspeed to survive on Bitme.

You have 4 posts a year man...

jincandoit
06-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Stay more active, and help people out. Do some giveaways yourself before requesting people to hand out invites like Bitme.

You have not provided ratioproofs that shows you are capable of maintaining a good ratio, you have not posted a speedtest showing you have good enough uploadspeed to survive on Bitme.

You have 4 posts a year man...

first, I concur someone should hand out something before asking for what he/she needs. but I don't think he/she needs nice uploadspeed enough to survive on Bitme. on the contrary, Bitme is quite a simple site to handle.:whistling

Roooney
06-14-2009, 11:55 PM
..but can you atleast agree that he/she should be more active and before asking for invites to a tracker like a BitMe? Would you invited him?

IdolEyes787
06-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Trust isn't about handling out things .Actually kind of the opposite
Someone who is willing to give away invites to strangers while they may appear to be generous are also demonstrating that they don't take the trust placed in them by the tracker very seriously.
I'm not alone in thinking this way.

Just look how hard it can be for someone with a lot of rep points to get invited to anything of import.

mexxo
06-15-2009, 02:57 AM
i'm just need it for my study and thnx aloot my friends. i'm found the matriales i wont from bitspyder .that's what i need and abut more active i'm all the time studying cisco network dats take my time .and thnx agin.