PDA

View Full Version : Halo Vs. Half-life

Immortal Genocide
09-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Well, for a fact i suggest that HALO will win hands down...
even though Half-Lifes a gud game, its old man...you need to get to the new things..:P
And plus HALO hasnt got as much AI as HL but the weapons, animation, characteristics...pretty much everything is betta!!!

HALO=10/10

Half-Life=9.9/10

Close, But i wuld recommend HALO to a friend than HL...

oh yeh, its HALO for pc.

Sooo, What do you guys think??

N£MO
09-27-2003, 09:08 PM
I couldn't agree with you more.

Halo wins my vote. :D

Immortal Genocide
09-27-2003, 09:10 PM
Heh, Now, All we have to do is see if HL2 is betta than HALO, and if it is, then HALO 2 Will be betta than HL2...lol

Wolfmight
09-27-2003, 09:25 PM
Half-life

Monkeee
09-27-2003, 09:29 PM
HALF-life Is the best!!!

Octopussy
09-27-2003, 09:50 PM
ok if ur talkin about halo vs half life ( old half life ) half life wins big time

if your taklin about halo vs half life 2 ..... like halo has 0% chance lol half life 2 is gona be the best game to be made until half life 3 comes out lfmao :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

KinkoStinky
09-27-2003, 10:01 PM
halo vs halflife = Halo WINS!
halo vs halflife2 = wtf is halo? halflife 2 rulez!

Octopussy
09-27-2003, 10:04 PM
nooooo half life still wins i had so much fun with that game so many years of un

abu_has_the_power
09-27-2003, 10:31 PM
halo's good, but when half life 2 comes out, down it goes. lol

Busyman
09-27-2003, 10:33 PM
If you are talking about Halo vs Half Life with no mods
Halo easily wins.
Half Life easily wins when you add the mods. It has CS for god's sake.
I think the same goes for Halo 2 and HL2.
HL2 will win due to add-ons. The base game however will get kicked in the ass by Halo 2.
Think of Halo's music, fighting with a squad, use of vehicles, and story. The game is a frigging war with excitement. Half Life was good but it's main redeeming factor was the fact that I could play a different game at a whim. The main game however I was finished with in a whim.

Jay
09-27-2003, 10:49 PM
half life-2 is gonna kill em all

toddiscool
09-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Ok I am asking this as a question, not a bait. OK. I am sure that I missed something in both games.. because i did not see antyhing special.

Half life - was a slightly advanced doom, worth playing. I dont know I must have missed something, but all saw was some annoying monster type things, and what not. So what did I miss?
btw, I only played blue shift, is that like the worst of them.

Halo - I found it cheesy, little robots running around lauging, and yelling like, (what are the little peole called in star wars). And then some bigger robot things, followed by ofcoursea boss type robot type thing. The maps looked ok, but there was no interaction. Again sure that I am missing something, I just want to know what?

But if I had to say one of the two, I would probably say Half life.