PDA

View Full Version : psytrance and electronic music ?

Recoba
06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
hello

iam new to trance music and i listened to infected muchroom and liked it

anyone know other good bands like this ?

and ofcourse i made this in the torrent section so you can advise me about good trance tracker :D

thanks

GeeGeeGee
06-15-2009, 12:31 PM
PsyBrazil!

Recoba
06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
thanks man i will try to find an invite there

what bands/albums you recommend me ?

LubTheStaringCat
06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
To put It In a nutshell, with PsyBrazil say your going to share your collection of Psytrance and Electronic music.
You have to downland software from microsoft If i remember right, then add something else to It to encode the MP3 put It In an archive Zip or Rar.
Upload It to Rapidshare, then If someone wants to listen to the MP3 you have to do the reverse, It goes something like that anyways.
It put me right off PsyBrazil.

If It's Psytrance and Electronic music you like, go for PsyTorrents or TranceRoute they're a lot easier to get.

Recoba
06-15-2009, 01:00 PM
thanks for your post man my friend have trance route invite so i guess i will take it from him

also what other good bands like infected muchroom ? please recommend me some bands/albums

LubTheStaringCat
06-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Well from a personnel point I like Static-Blue and Signalrunners, maybe Solar Fields.

I mainly download what I feel, I like most of the Trance artists music.

Recoba
06-15-2009, 01:20 PM
ok thanks man i will try it

b3owulf
06-15-2009, 03:34 PM
If It's Psytrance and Electronic music you like, go for PsyTorrents or TranceRoute they're a lot easier to get.
TranceRoute doesn't have Psy.

LubTheStaringCat
06-15-2009, 03:58 PM

The term PsyTrance or Electronic can cover several Genres of types, Electronic, Trance, Psychedelic and so on.
It's just a generalization, sometimes people do upload It to TR it usually gets deleted but some slip through the net.

Glitterstep
06-15-2009, 04:02 PM

Psytrance=John 00 Fleming music,J00F music is available on Tranceroute..:happy:

@OP If u want an invite to Psytorrents..PM me!!:)..Or make a request in the Giveaway secion!!

sez
06-15-2009, 11:46 PM
mpaa.org/researchenterinfobad.asp

BOOM
06-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Psytorrents is better if you're looking for new/old scene releases in mp3 format, but Psybrazil has lots of unreleased tracks in mp3/wav (or flac) AND scene releases!!
Waffles.fm is my favourite tracker for psytrance in flac format!!

Orkut.com is also a good psytrance source!!!!

Plus, you can also try psytrance.ru (forum) and torrents.ru !!

Forget about trancetraffic, elektronik, tranceroute, what.cd etc...

EDIT: infected muchroom = heavy metal :P