PDA

View Full Version : best dedicated seedbox which one?

kopmjj
06-17-2009, 04:43 AM
hi im looking for peoples experience in seed boxes i joined santrex and the download speed is great but upload i barely reach over 200kb/s and that is very slow.
can someone tell me average what speed you get on upload on any seed box servers and location of servers.thanks

oh forgot is xirvick any good i heard good info on them but want to know what average speed will i get get from uploading, i use the following sites mainly, hdbits.org and bithdtv.
so anyone have any experience on these sites? thanks.

realityhd
06-17-2009, 05:21 AM
As far as I know, ovh and server.lu are what's hot. I had good times with Leaseweb and hosting-ie back in the day.

Check the subforum regarding seedboxes for real info.

darki
06-17-2009, 06:02 AM
As far as I know, ovh and server.lu are what's hot. I had good times with Leaseweb and hosting-ie back in the day.

Check the subforum regarding seedboxes for real info.

many webwarez sites on ovh and server.lu get busted in the last time.

you should use any russian or czech server.

Mugur
06-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Like for example?

InSPir
06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
neah,those are just fairy tales,i am using for quite a while (half year) ovh servers,and never heard or had issues

cinephilia
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
neah,those are just fairy tales,i am using for quite a while (half year) ovh servers,and never heard or had issues
do you really think that your experience with OVH can be considered as a general rule ?

yoob
06-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey kopmjj

Personally, I can recommend you on -
www.seedplace.org.uk ..good (+) connection ( can be more stable) ,great speed up + support ..

https://valueserver.de/ .great connection + support but very expensive.

https://seedhost.eu great connection + support...+ speed up

If you have possibility to rent from www.ovh.co.uk ...go for it too .

InSPir
06-19-2009, 12:08 AM
do you really think that your experience with OVH can be considered as a general rule ?

nope,but saying that ovh it's targeted by anti-piracy groups sounds a little expired,i mean it's one of the biggest dataceneter in europe,what do you expected,no warez at all?
talking from personal experience,means its just a pov,nothing else,and should be taken as one

redMonster
06-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Whats your budget?

If any of seedplace's plans suit you, go for them. They are simply the best providers I have used till date.

bartvictor
06-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Hello every body,
I'm a really neebie about seedbox and I just loose 8 dollars with willhostit.com :A very poor upload speed (around 20kb/s for the best).
So my question is :
what's the best leechbox just for upload.
The less expansive way is the best...
Thx for all

RedRansom
06-28-2009, 08:53 AM
Kimsufi L is good to go for starters...