PDA

View Full Version : Cant Play Halo Online

Terminator
09-28-2003, 12:09 AM
i read the nfo and did as it says. When i try to join an online game, it says my cd-key is invalid. Please help or give me the cd key u put to make the online multiplayer work. normal game workds fine tho

also, what is the difference between gold and the other one

Terminator
09-28-2003, 12:46 AM
in case anyone had the same problem- download the nocd crack off suprnova. it resolved it

TwIzTiD Juggalo
09-28-2003, 01:24 AM
your saying the nocd crack from suprnova lets u play online now?

Terminator
09-28-2003, 01:26 AM
i guess so, it worked for me

Terminator
09-28-2003, 01:28 AM
wait i was wrong- anybody else with any valid cd keys or solutions>

brax
09-28-2003, 04:27 AM
you can only play on servers created by people with the cracked version as well. (thats probably how you got on earlier) there is a thread here somewhere on how to create a server so others witht this version will work also.

I myself an a bit nervous about playing it online before the game even comes out. Kinda like a big flag saying "HERE I AM WITH A DOWNLOADED VERSION PLEASE SUE ME. THANKS"

but hey, thats just my opinion.

tHe LiNk
09-28-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by brax@28 September 2003 - 04:27
you can only play on servers created by people with the cracked version as well. (thats probably how you got on earlier) there is a thread here somewhere on how to create a server so others witht this version will work also.

I myself an a bit nervous about playing it online before the game even comes out. Kinda like a big flag saying "HERE I AM WITH A DOWNLOADED VERSION PLEASE SUE ME. THANKS"

but hey, thats just my opinion.
My thoughts exactly, especially the ease someone has at getting an IP from an online game.

abu_has_the_power
09-28-2003, 04:37 AM
yea, i wouldn't do anything online yet, especially since we're messing with bill gates here. lol

and besides, i have academy and aa to conpensate for my loses. :lol: