PDA

View Full Version : Best pre times?

cyadron
06-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello!
I would like to know, and a few others on this forum I guess, what is the best tracker in a matter of pre times for software and tv shows. Or any other trackers with good pre times... but this 2 categories in particular.
Thank you for your opinions.

canopus
06-17-2009, 09:23 PM
check pre time chan

brento
06-17-2009, 09:25 PM
you can't go wrong with Appz.Bitshock, ScT, SCC, and BitMeTV

cyadron
06-17-2009, 09:34 PM
check pre time chan

Which one is that?

OnEyM
06-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Why do you care about pre times if you don't even know what tracers is?

TP635
06-17-2009, 11:27 PM

Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show, but software??

Qlix
06-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Who the hell gives a flying duck about pre times? Why are people in such a hurry? You have the need to feel elite? Newsflash, you're not. Stop trying to be elite when you're noobs. \o/

n00bz0r
06-18-2009, 12:07 AM
best answer..thats for sure. :lol:

sez
06-18-2009, 01:55 AM
http://cyberbytez.com/browse.php

LubTheStaringCat
06-18-2009, 02:03 AM
Who the hell gives a flying duck about pre times? Why are people in such a hurry? You have the need to feel elite? Newsflash, you're not. Stop trying to be elite when you're noobs. \o/

:lol:I just glanced at the first post, scanned through the rest.
what you said was my first thuoght.:D

IdolEyes787
06-18-2009, 02:03 AM

Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show

Then maybe you could explain it to me.:unsure:

TP635
06-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show

Then maybe you could explain it to me.:unsure:

Today's tv show is tomorrow's history, unless you are a pack collector.

ps: I don't watch tv.

1000possibleclaws
06-18-2009, 02:36 AM
There's like 2 or 3 tv shows I care about pre-times, because I love the shows and sometimes I want to watch them right away. It sucks if you only have 0day trackers that sometimes get them fast, sometimes get them like 8 hours late.

But most shows I'll watch in spurts. I don't 'collect' packs, I don't know what you're trying to say with that statement. Pre-times aren't all that important in my books either, cause most of the time I won't watch the show right away anyways.

TP635
06-18-2009, 02:51 AM
There's like 2 or 3 tv shows I care about pre-times, because I love the shows and sometimes I want to watch them right away. It sucks if you only have 0day trackers that sometimes get them fast, sometimes get them like 8 hours late.

But most shows I'll watch in spurts. I don't 'collect' packs, I don't know what you're trying to say with that statement. Pre-times aren't all that important in my books either, cause most of the time I won't watch the show right away anyways.

Sorry I wrote badly. What I want to say is that for pack/series collectors pre time has no meaning.

Cabalo
06-18-2009, 02:51 AM
imo, when i was a seedbox user (won't use one again, it's a waste) SCC is hands down the leader.

Chief_Garbonzo
06-18-2009, 04:32 AM
in my experiences, ScT and SCC are the quikest. I've noticed usually they are both within seconds of each other, fighting for the top spot. however, I have been noticing recently in the last week in tracers that GFT has been clinching the #1 pre time on some torrents. to me, pre times dont mean too much.. sometimes on specific releases which I really anticipate, I notice them, and compare... but in general downloading, its not important to me. may I ask why you seek out the quikest pre? just curious... =)

patiesmiz
06-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Some ppl are interested in pre times to get the stuff and go straight to other trackers to upload it, good for the ratio and to get a bunch of comments from ppl telling how great you are.

Pre times were important some years ago on private trackers, but now they are a matter of minutes sometimes, I have seen some albums uploaded at FtN and 10 minutes later they were at Demonoid and even on soulseek.

Plus most ppl are not at their comps all the time browsing sites to see which one posts the stuff first to answer the question the OP makes.

NSMB
06-18-2009, 09:28 PM
I think all trackers should avoid as much as possible showing pretimes, it just leads to longer e-penises, wich we know isn't good.

hotshot6473
06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Nah they should be proud that they have good axx and the members should be happy to be able to get that service for free. Anyway the sites with the best pretimes in no particular order are:

SCC
SCT
GFT
Randombytes
FTN
TL

jars
06-19-2009, 05:09 AM
Typical FST thread this one. Somebody asked a simple question and then he gets shot down and criticized for almost the duration of the first page for asking it. Jeez guys, is it that hard to be community spirited, or "nice"?

1000possibleclaws
06-19-2009, 05:28 AM
Typical FST thread this one. Somebody asked a simple question and then he gets shot down and criticized for almost the duration of the first page for asking it. Jeez guys, is it that hard to be community spirited, or "nice"?

Being nice doesn't make a good community. If you can't handle typical FST threads please go back to one of the private forums out there that think they have the best community, that censor anything not nice. Sure you'll have 'nice' topics, but they are filled with mindless one-dimensional people that are for the most part obsessed with moving invites and hunting down the rare trackers.

n00bz0r
06-19-2009, 05:42 AM

Being nice doesn't make a good community. If you can't handle typical FST threads please go back to one of the private forums out there that think they have the best community, that censor anything not nice. Sure you'll have 'nice' topics, but they are filled with mindless one-dimensional people that are for the most part obsessed with moving invites and hunting down the rare trackers.
True to the last word.
Anyway, SCC Pres are better than ScT, which in turn is better than FTN and others.
Personally, i dont care about the Pre's as long as a torrent shows up on the browse page within half an hour or so after the release. My Download speeds aren't the best in the world, so a few nano seconds here and there don't matter. :lol:

MiNiMAL
06-19-2009, 07:36 AM
SCC is number 1 !

antrax34130
06-19-2009, 08:30 AM
SCC is number 1 ! pff just thanks to mp3 ... normal

sct is the best for packs and tv series

Qlix
06-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Oh my lawd.
These days the difference between site's pre times are seconds or minutes if you're unlucky. (?)

I wouldn't worry, just use whatever site you like the most.

fatcat69
06-20-2009, 08:03 AM
Oh my lawd.
These days the difference between site's pre times are seconds or minutes if you're unlucky. (?)

I wouldn't worry, just use whatever site you like the most.

For this comment I wont kick you outta irc and ill just kick sh again ;-)

first one to make sense all thread :whistling

mike75
06-20-2009, 10:48 PM
As far as I know it's SCC but who even cares about this? A couple of minutes... nonsense/noob's elite feeling :)

sake
06-21-2009, 07:11 PM
As far as I know it's SCC but who even cares about this? A couple of minutes... nonsense/noob's elite feeling :)

Absolutely! I`ve heard just the same. So ... on theory it`s SCC because i don`t have and SCC acc. That is what i`ve heard :ermm:

Cabalo
06-21-2009, 07:40 PM

great definition for a couple of places that i can remember of. :whistling
you're definitely not FST material. :happy:

zetah
06-23-2009, 08:41 AM
I think SCT and SCC are then best (however not a member)
But if you don't focus mainly on pre times there would be great sites like IPTorrents, Revolutiontt, TorrentLeech

sez
06-24-2009, 12:16 AM

well said truesounds(Of Liberty or..:))

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7588/000dacd7medium.jpg
It could happen on that board too :D

cyadron
06-24-2009, 07:15 AM

Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show, but software??

First, thank you all for your replies.
Second, I am new to pre-times, thats why I don't know about tracers. I asked because as I said in a previos post you can reupload this torrents for ratio and that to other places. Also I believe that tv-shows are more important for pre-times. Faster to download than a movie at least.And software I believe it is also important because of size.

TP635
06-24-2009, 07:31 AM
Now I can see one very good reason why some people are preoccupied with pre-time; that of re-uploading for ratio. That to me is a very legitimate reason.

jincandoit
06-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Now I can see one very good reason why some people are preoccupied with pre-time; that of re-uploading for ratio. That to me is a very legitimate reason.

you damn right. most of people are worried about their ratio at other pre-time trackers. that is why pre-time means to them.