PDA

View Full Version : Request: Elektronik.ro (lots of info inside)

sharem
06-18-2009, 08:18 PM
edit - recieved - thanks guys :)

fstalk
06-18-2009, 09:24 PM
invite system is closed.

tjbzonasul
06-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Hope you can succeed. You are really into music.

Glitterstep
06-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Nice Request man,..ermm m not sure about the elektronik invit system being closed ,but the newest member to elek joined like months back..i suppose its disabled atm... and even the invites systems get back...its really difficult to get an invite!!...as 1 invite can be generated only when a user has 200000.00 points..and its really taking me like months to reach that figure....lol...Be active on FST,when i get one ill help u out.....

NSMB
06-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Kinda OT: How come elektronik is only level 3 if the newest member is months old? It's not that hard to update..?

Glitterstep
06-19-2009, 09:42 AM
^^LOL...let it be level 3..but the content matters and elek should have a content rating of 10.!!..I am least bothered with the level...i don't want Elek to get filled up with Traders!!

psychoactive
06-19-2009, 10:33 AM
^^LOL...let it be level 3..but the content matters and elek should have a content rating of 10.!!..I am least bothered with the level...i don't want Elek to get filled up with Traders!!
Guess what?
It's already filled with traders.
After all it is Ro :naughty:

ovisan
06-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Guess what?
It's already filled with traders.
After all it is Ro :naughty:

So all .Ro are traders?

psychoactive
06-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Pretty much the majority even though some of em pretend to be the 'good' guys

hagckz0r
06-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Pretty much the majority even though some of em pretend to be the 'good' guys

If you know all this then I suppose you must be the 3rd brother of Jesus Christ right?

Ufologist
06-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Invites are closed, but some weeks ago I've asked stuff about to invite my friend (he's a modd on one music forum known as radarr) and he got invite even not from me, but from modd!
It was very kind!
Respect to Elek. administration!

Glitterstep
06-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Imo...Elek's becoming more of a secured tracker...Soon invites will be hard to come....

NSMB
06-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Doesn't surprise me, but imo peoeple should prove that their interested of music before they get invited. It's okey to have it for trading for like 4 weeks or so, but if you never use it and have had it for like 2 months, then you should give it away so a member that really would use it will have it. That's y I hate when people go like crazy when someones giving away an invite to Bitmetv or something, but the majority of the ones that want the invite are only interested of popular shows like weeds,24,breaking bad etc etc that may be found at practically any big general tracker.

sharem
06-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Cheers everyone, all sorted - should be there soon :w00t:
Lets all pray that the site can return asap....

@Glitterstep - Zabiela is the man! Everytime i see him he just gets better and better!! Have you heard some of his earlier mixtapes in the days before he was sponsored by pioneer? They are seriously well crafted and well worth the hunt.

Cheers everyone again !

Glitterstep
06-23-2009, 07:57 PM
really glad to hear that bro...He's a LEGEND!!

Isn't he still the official guy for pioneer...!!Yup those are still there on my comp....I went mad over the Renaissance(James Zabiela Masters Series).and i prefer him as a Dj more than an artist!!

He gets better as a producer with every release

sharem
06-24-2009, 07:35 PM
yeah mate, he's definately a "dj's dj" I have to admit i'm not really into his productions, but his most recent release was pretty interesting - that darkness track, bit kind of joy division esque. Not a patch on weird science though!

He's perhaps one of the only guys i can think of over the last few years that "broke out" in such a big way before he'd even produced a track - actually he was probably the last ever of that wave of dj's.

anyhow, props to zabiela in this thread - keep on representing!

vodoux
07-03-2009, 03:38 PM
elektronik as been down for quite a while now...

Glitterstep
07-28-2009, 02:42 PM
@sharem if ur still looking for one..lemme know!!......

jonciuca
07-29-2009, 12:56 AM
if you do not get one let me know(pm me)i will help you.