PDA

View Full Version : superseeder anyone joined them know them well?

invitemaster
06-19-2009, 07:31 AM
anyone has any experience with http://superseeder.co.cc
i havent heard much about them forum wise but they give great prices and very nice support and forum also great plans on those
1giga anyway if someone can share his exp with there seedbox please do so here

v1r3d
06-25-2009, 02:58 AM
If you mail them on [email protected] you will get this reply:

"get lost we dont want to sell anymore"

This website is a joke, OVH best OFF for $100...
SCAM!!!!

brgroup
06-25-2009, 04:01 AM
You could try Mark or Andy at this address: superseeder at hushmail com

I ordered a server from them that was taking way to long to be delivered, he kept me up to date, and he instantly refunded my $75 to my Paypal without question when I wanted it.

Also, £59 (sp bestof ovh uk) converted via google is $96 US - he's making a killing!

UPDATE 6/25: just ordered 2 ovh servers from them. 1 SPMini ($77) and 1 2XL Kimi ($54 shopping cart error..$67) so we'll see when they come in. The above email works fine as well as their website ordering.

xuxoxux
06-26-2009, 07:15 PM
brgroup,
If they use hushmail emails.....then I'd stay away. ( Personal preference. )
If you would please, can you write up some reviews about their service if you get your servers..?

brgroup
06-27-2009, 06:41 PM
@ xuxoxux - thanks for the heads up on the hushmail action..

Received my 2XL Kimi last nite..Still waiting on the SPMini, but that's expected from OVH at this point..

RE: Superseeder, I'd take a shot on them if you're looking for an OVH reseller. The hushmail in this instance isn't an issue for me as he's always been in contact and always straight up in my dealings. I do have his personal email, which I won't give here, that's linked to the paypal account. Andy is very hands on, and seems on the up and up.

48hrs isn't bad turn around, IMHO. And I've waited 5-6 days with some other resellers. They setup Debian 4, Wine, utorrent, ftp, firefox, on a FluxBox with user access..With that setup a n00b can jump right in and start torrenting without much hassle.

For me though, i was very happy to also receive my root login ($2 extra) so I can remove ovh's backdoors and experiment more with rtorrent and rtGUI. I've already rebooted twice and had no problems SSH'ng back into the box. (Need to restart vnc4server for each user tho')

Right now working on getting a clean freenx install with fluxbox to secure my remote gui sessions. If not, then I'll go to XFCE if I need to. FluxBox is Bare! but perfect for torrenting..

Speeds are typical for a 100mbit connection. I ran a speedtest immediately: 94.14 Mb/s down and 83.78 Mb/s up - pretty clean. Been getting sustained 11Mb/s downloads on a couple of my fast trackers.

So far, given this experience, I'll probably switch my other ovh servers from o*tsys pl to superseeder in a couple weeks..The lack of root control, customer service and failed promises make me want to switch.

As a final note, I do hope that that bloody SPMini comes in, as I'd like to see how the 200Mb/s connection stacks up against the higher priced Kimi 1Gb/s pipes..Despite what others say around here, those have been hard for me to get timely delivery from any reseller. This is my 3rd one ordered so far, lol!

Ev0
06-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Speeds are typical for a 100mbit connection. I ran a speedtest immediately: 94.14 Mb/s down and 83.78 Mb/s up - pretty clean. Been getting sustained 11Mb/s downloads on a couple of my fast trackers.

Your getting 94.14Mb/s down and 83.78Mb/s on a 100Mbit connection:whistling A big exaggeration there :lol:

brgroup
06-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Your getting 94.14Mb/s down and 83.78Mb/s on a 100Mbit connection A big exaggeration there

uhhh?...:whistling

http://i36.tinypic.com/sltqwx.jpg

Dude..

invitemaster
06-28-2009, 11:41 AM
i ordered the supermini as well hope it dosent take too long and the support and staff seem very good so at least that and they have a forum as well so we see in a few days

pandorab
06-28-2009, 12:41 PM
We are no scam i am the owner our servers are fine and we did not send that email, our emial was hacked i sorted it though and it wont ahppen again.

This website is a joke, OVH best OFF for $100...
SCAM!!!!

that is no scam get your facts correct before u make accusations

Sandvich
06-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello,

Never trust a seedbox provider that host their site on a free webhoster

I smell scam

Thanks

pandorab
06-28-2009, 04:36 PM
sandvich we movin as soon as our server comes through if u wanna check with any of our customers join some invite forums and im sure you'll find many happy one's and before u make accusations like saying it a scam please get evidence. Thanks Andy

Sandvich
06-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Hello i don't need proof when u say you post a pic of a 100 mbit connection saying you hit 96 mb/s

100 mbits max speed is 11 mb/s

Ev0
06-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Your getting 94.14Mb/s down and 83.78Mb/s on a 100Mbit connection A big exaggeration thereuhhh?...:whistling

http://i36.tinypic.com/sltqwx.jpg

Dude..

Thats 1Gbps /1000Mbps you muppet:lol:

pandorab
06-28-2009, 05:03 PM
No its not u muppet, u two seriously cant add up or understand anything to do with the internet.

Here is the server he has: http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/superplan_mini.xml u can happily make false accusations but i dont care what u two noobs say, andy :)

Sandvich
06-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Note: Once the money leaves our paypal account to our european based bank account we can't refund you and you have to commit to the product you purchased.

meh

74.01€ for Kimsufi 4XL No Root

Out system has the same service and provides root with live support and points for loyalty

double meh stay way go with another provider (seedhost, out system, seedcafe)

Blow
06-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Note: Once the money leaves our paypal account to our european based bank account we can't refund you and you have to commit to the product you purchased.

meh

74.01€ for Kimsufi 4XL No Root

Out system has the same service and provides root with live support and points for loyalty

double meh stay way go with another provider (seedhost, out system, seedcafe)

If you knew anything about buying from OVH directly and not going through a middle man you would know that OVH does not accept paypal as a payment gateway. You need a valid credit card or you need to do a bank transfer from the given country. We have that in our terms and conditions since it takes 2-4 days for the money to leave the given paypal account and go into the bank account. This is in place so that we don't have problems with people asking for their money back while their money is enroute to the bank account, since that causes problems for us and the customer and would become frustrating.

So far from the people we provided servers to gave us very good reviews and another thing is we don't keep people waiting over a week for their product. If you would of read the review on the prevous page you would of stopped trying to put us down.

Ratio
06-28-2009, 06:48 PM
I'v been waiting for my SP Mini for two and a half weeks now. They claim the delay is because they had to change their supplier. I'm gonna wait for another day or two before asking my money back. Frustrating.

pandorab
06-28-2009, 06:53 PM
RAtio trust me you'll get your server, i know who u are and its on its way its our provider

Ev0
06-28-2009, 07:02 PM
No its not u muppet, u two seriously cant add up or understand anything to do with the internet.

Here is the server he has: http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/superplan_mini.xml u can happily make false accusations but i dont care what u two noobs say, andy :)

I understand plenty more than you do by the looks of it :P

For the last time 96Mb/s is not 100Mbit thats 1Gbps speeds ie 1000Mbps, 11Mb/s - 12Mb/s is closer to 100Mbit. And your claiming to be a reseller who's suppose to know what they're talking about :noes:

pandorab
06-28-2009, 07:07 PM
evo are u serious please read that package i dont see any 1gbps package there so obviously its 100 and dont say that im dumb cause u seriously cant talk by the looks of it and by the looks of it u have the intelligence and mental age of a 15 year old

brgroup
06-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Wow, like the wild west..lol!

Actually, that speedtest is from the Kimi 2XL which is even slower than the SPMini and on the standard 100mbit SLA from ovh ..

@Ev0 and others: I wrote that I ran a speedtest AND I said I was getting 11mb/s in my torrent program. Both typical for a 100mbit connected dedicated European server. Where's the exaggeration?

Somebody asked for my experience of this service and he got it..You knuckleheads really should stop trying to show off and pay attention before posting, otherwise return to your caves, and go back to trolling on Demonoid and Mininova..

TheAllusionist
06-29-2009, 12:09 AM
Is this confusion all from megabytes vs megabits? If so, cool story. :)

Sandvich
06-29-2009, 11:40 AM

Nah the confusion is that site is a scam.

Blow
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM

Nah the confusion is that site is a scam.

How is it a scam if I have been buying servers for people and delivering them. If it was a scam I think paypal would taken measures against me....but they haven't since they have no reason to.

Stop acting like a little girl and learn how to read since you clearly can't read the prevous comments correctly.

Skiz
06-29-2009, 12:27 PM
You're delivering? What about this post from yesterday?

I'v been waiting for my SP Mini for two and a half weeks now. They claim the delay is because they had to change their supplier. I'm gonna wait for another day or two before asking my money back. Frustrating.

Blow
06-29-2009, 12:39 PM

I am the new supplier and all the orders that are going through me are proper. I can't speak for the old supplier and his orders.

Sandvich
06-29-2009, 12:40 PM

:whistling

codec
06-29-2009, 01:32 PM
oops wrong topic...sry

Skiz
06-29-2009, 01:54 PM

I am the new supplier and all the orders that are going through me are proper. I can't speak for the old supplier and his orders.

That sounds awfully convenient.

Have you replied to these customers in any way? Have you refunded his/her money?

Blow
06-29-2009, 02:07 PM

That sounds awfully convenient.

Have you replied to these customers in any way? Have you refunded his/her money?

As I said im just the supplier. Contacting customers and refunding is not my job. I can assure anyone that If you ordered after the 22nd of June the orders are going through me and I don't f*uck around with peoples funds and keep them waiting for god knows how long. I have experience in business/money management. I have been running my own company of sorts for the last 6 years.

As for the customers that ordered before the 22nd my advice is to hold in there. I know its frustrating but just hold in there.

Best Regards
XTC

Skiz
06-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Hold in there for what? It's simple - give them the service they paid for or return their money.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Who should these people contact regarding a refund? (Other than the authorities, that is)

Blow
06-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Hold in there for what? It's simple - give them the service they paid for or return their money.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Who should these people contact regarding a refund? (Other than the authorities, that is)

They have already been in contact with the staff and from what i remember there is only two customers on hold out of the couple that this happened to.

If the purchases were made through me this would of NOT happened. I can't change the past but I can assure people for the future that they won't be waiting ridiculas times.

The only part that takes long in my system is actaully sending money from paypal to my bank account which takes 2-4 days depending on how fast my bank processes it. The ordering, recieving details, and setting up the servers for use takes minimal time.

XTC

lehaans
06-30-2009, 01:14 PM
sp mini at 77 usd with root, did the doller make a huge come back that i missed.

that's should be 82 dollers and am not including vat:P if it's true and a real deal then consider 2 more orders coming yr way:)

pandorab
06-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Yes its real deal come our irc and chat you'll understand that we are genuine

transam07
07-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Got an Spmini through them, great support! and the server speed is top notch! great work guys :)

invitemaster
07-02-2009, 12:33 PM
same here got same box working great support is very good and all and im impressed

arham12
07-02-2009, 01:07 PM
this isnt fake. it totally isnt

arham12

brgroup
07-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Yep, I'll confirm, not a scam. Two server ordered an delivered in timely fashion. SP Mini delivered here too. More than I can say about others that Ive ordered from.

Stay with your provider Andy, good work..thanks..

Ratio
07-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Well I'm getting a refund for that 3 week old order. No hard feelings towards this company, but kick that old polak supplier in the nuts for me please!

Ratio
07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Okay try number 2, ordering the same box (SP Mini again), hopefully this time it doesn't take so long and I can use it at 100% effiency :)

Degenx
07-07-2009, 07:12 AM
LOL @ this thread, save ur money and go with usenet instead. Can't believe people spend so much money on servers. Unless ur an uploader its a waste...

Ratio
07-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Okay heres my story:

I ordered a SP Mini from them a few months back and as I have mentioned earlier in this thread I didn't receive it, because their old provider had issues. I don't want to get into the details anymore, because its in the past and I have dealt with it.

Okay so no problem I got refunded and waited a week or so.I wanted to give them a new shot (they said they had dumped their old provider and got a new one so I thought what the hell he must be reliable and so on). He had some problems too, it took 1,5 weeks to get my box. He described his relationship with OVH as "unfriendly" (I can't remember how that guy described the problem. He said something about OVH trothhing it I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE ITS HIS PROBLEM. I'M JUST A FUCKING CUSTOMER I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT) so I realized that this situation ain't any better than before. Box doesn't work at all, its awfully slow and speeds just don't make sense: I mean at first DL speed goes up to 5 Mb/s then the server won't refresh again for the next minute or so. Upload speed won't go past 100KB/s. There is absolutely no reason to use this box because it won't upload shit and that way it could ruin your ratio in trackers. I told the staff about this problem many times and they asked me to test it numerous times after they looked at it, no difference in performance. I'v had it now. You can't get it to work no matter what you do. No more bs seeder for me, I want my money back and get a box from reliable provider.

Sandvich
07-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Ratio didn't you read the thread? OP got disabled, blow is not replying brgroup is lost in the sea

This is a scam.

Get Usenet or go with a real provider that has positive reviews

eric13
08-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Okay heres my story:

I ordered a SP Mini from them a few months back and as I have mentioned earlier in this thread I didn't receive it, because their old provider had issues. I don't want to get into the details anymore, because its in the past and I have dealt with it.

Okay so no problem I got refunded and waited a week or so.I wanted to give them a new shot (they said they had dumped their old provider and got a new one so I thought what the hell he must be reliable and so on). He had some problems too, it took 1,5 weeks to get my box. He described his relationship with OVH as "unfriendly" (I can't remember how that guy described the problem. He said something about OVH trothhing it I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE ITS HIS PROBLEM. I'M JUST A FUCKING CUSTOMER I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT) so I realized that this situation ain't any better than before. Box doesn't work at all, its awfully slow and speeds just don't make sense: I mean at first DL speed goes up to 5 Mb/s then the server won't refresh again for the next minute or so. Upload speed won't go past 100KB/s. There is absolutely no reason to use this box because it won't upload shit and that way it could ruin your ratio in trackers. I told the staff about this problem many times and they asked me to test it numerous times after they looked at it, no difference in performance. I'v had it now. You can't get it to work no matter what you do. No more bs seeder for me, I want my money back and get a box from reliable provider.
i thought it was only me my server acted like urs too lol

pandorab
09-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Under new management now.......

Mugur
09-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Just got a box from them. First impression is good, because of the good communication. I'll tell you more after I test the box.

dannoky
10-22-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm sure you will be glad that you've given them a chance,Mugur. I've rented 3 different servers from Superseeder over the past 4 months. Never once have I had any issues with them. I screwed my server up once...totally my fault as I know nothing about Linux and was clicking stuff I shouldn't have been. Tech support was notified and my box was back running within an hour. Setup time has NEVER been more than 3 days...and usually within 2.
I've "reviewed" Superseeder on a few different forums, and I can't say it enough...these guys are the BEST. The sales team, support team, prices ...{especially the prices are absolutely the best in the business), communication, everything! LOL, these guys are so cool to even just talk to that I hang out in their IRC for hours everyday.
I'm not sure which box you went with,Mugur but I am on the shared gbit plan and can show you screenshots of 38M down and 25M up simultaneously.....and thats on a SHARED box!
Anyway, I'm sure you will find that you've chosen the right reseller ;)
These guys do whatever it takes to keep their customers happy and are simply some of the coolest people you could meet.
Although over the past year or so I have tried about 5 different companies,I won't even consider any other resellers anymore...the service/support/price of the Superseeder team simply CANNOT be beat!!!

Mugur
10-24-2009, 07:38 AM
I totally agree with you. I use the dedicated C-05G and it does everything you would expect. I thought about the shared gbit, but I'm afraid that I'll have the bad luck to be on the server with guys that we'll drive it crazy.
Anyway, I recommend these guys to everyone, they indeed do a very nice job.

kong
10-24-2009, 06:51 PM
i m currently using their box(superseeder.eu) and they have the best service you can dream of. they re always there 24/7 to help you or even chat with you. I must say their box is really good. i loaded the box with more than 300torr. and everything was still normal. pls those of you who re talking crap should shut up. I havent seen a seedbox serice irc that is so actvite like superseeder before. if you re there you ill see that they discuss everything. i just currently renewed my subsciption. i love the box and addicted to it :D. so guys dont listen to some of the crap here.

pone44
10-31-2009, 03:29 AM
How long has this company been around for and was it always superseeder.cc as a URL?
BTW, the OP is not disabled. yet.?

Ratio didn't you read the thread? OP got disabled, blow is not replying brgroup is lost in the sea

This is a scam.

Get Usenet or go with a real provider that has positive reviews

pandorab
10-31-2009, 09:50 AM
7 months.... Used to be superseeder.co.cc now superseeder.eu

Serial
11-01-2009, 12:22 PM
i m currently using their box(superseeder.eu) 1gbps Line
Shared 650GB, service awesome.
GREAT up/down.
GREAT support.
GREAT price.