PDA

View Full Version : Let's have a Poll..

Alien5
06-19-2009, 07:18 PM
1 global warming or its a myth?
2 bacon or ham?
3 heading straight for the movies or waiting till it comes on DVD?
4 cable or movies?
5 meeting online or in real life?
6 amusment park or water park?
7 traveling across the country or traveling around the world?
8 living in a city or the country?
9 a stupid hilarious puppy or a pampered independant cat?
10 teared to peices by an alligator or draged to the bottom of the sea by a shark?

S3v3N
06-19-2009, 07:36 PM
No let's not .

Skweeky
06-19-2009, 07:51 PM
2 bacon or ham?
4 cable or movies?
10 teared to peices by an alligator or draged to the bottom of the sea by a shark?

1. Undecided
2. Bacon
3. Straight for the movies
4. Cable
5. Real life
6. Water park
7. Around the world
8. City
9. Cat
10. Alligator thing

Alien5
06-19-2009, 07:53 PM
No let's not .Oops :happy:

C-mos
06-19-2009, 08:00 PM
1 not sure,.
2 bacon
3 direct to the movies
4 movies
5 RL
6 water park
7 around the world
8 city
9 huh
10 both

Mr. Mulder
06-19-2009, 08:17 PM
1 boobs
2 boobs
3 boobs
4 boobs
5 boobs
6 MOAR!!!
7 boobs
8 boobs
9 boobs
10 boobs

...that was one disturbingly arousing poll, im gonna go have a lay down....

Skweeky
06-19-2009, 08:44 PM
All the blood rushing down? :naughty:

IdolEyes787
06-19-2009, 09:57 PM
1. I don't believe in myths
2. vegetarian
3. Dvds are Devil's work.
4. movies on cable
5. Everything that happens in my life is real
6. water évidemment
7. depends on the country
8. country
9. I believe in laughing with puppies not at them
10. Yes

C-mos
06-19-2009, 10:06 PM
nice answer on 10 IdolEyes
:glag:

Thatsgreat
06-19-2009, 11:18 PM
As far as I can see, he has put down a lot of thought on every answer. Well done IE784, good sport, jolly good show!

:ermm:

IdolEyes787
06-19-2009, 11:54 PM
As far as I can see, he has put down a lot of thought on every answer.

http://scottsvisioncare.com/images/eyechart-150.jpg

n00bz0r
06-20-2009, 08:48 AM
2 bacon or ham?
4 cable or movies?

1. Global warming, for it gives me an excuse to run away to himalayas with Megan Fox.. :lol:
2. Bacon
3. DVD!
4. Movies
5. RL
6. Water Park
7. Travelling around the world, coz I hate feeling at home when i am in the mood to travel.
8. City
9. Hilarious Puppy
10. none.
/me wants to spend a few more days wid Megan Fox.

TheFoX
06-20-2009, 05:19 PM
1 Global Warming, which is a completely natural event.
2 Both please.
3 Wait till it comes out on SceneDVD
4 Satellite
5 Neither
6 Circus
7 Google Earth photographer
8 Country, but with City prices (especially with fuel)
9 Give me a dog anyday
10 I'll take my chances with the Shark.?

The_Martinator
06-20-2009, 05:28 PM
2 bacon or ham?
4 cable or movies?

1) It's not a myth. It might have been overhyped lately ( by my lad Al, cough), but that's good as people tend do to something about such things when it's too late. Imo it isn't (yet).

2) Ham (I think it has less fat, lol). Just kidding any of the two will do, really, but I had to choose one.

3)Lol, waititng for the DVD, of course.

4) Cable FTW!!

5) In real life. Online is nice but it's just not the same. I'm not into appearances, though.

6)Water park. Only cause I haven't gone swimming in a while.

7)Across the country. If you're going around the world you miss lots of stuff.

8)In the country for me. I like peace and quiet. But it's good if you're relatively close to a city, that's true.

9) The cat I guess.

10)The alligator. Suffication is not the way I want to go. :P It's a slow death.

AndreaSparks
06-20-2009, 05:58 PM

Yes, because human actions are completely natural too right? ;)

enoughfakefiles
06-20-2009, 08:02 PM

How do you know global warming hasn't happend before?

TheFoX
06-20-2009, 09:25 PM

It's a known fact that over 97% of greenhouse gases occur naturally. When a volcano erupts, you wouldn't believe the shit it pumps out. Talking of shit, the entire population of cows in the UK (the milk variety, not the ones we marry) pump out more CO2 than our cars could ever hope to match. That is on top of the methane that pigs blow (the four legged kind, not the pigs that cows marry, or the pigs that arrest you on Saturday night).

The other 3% of greenhouse gasses are man made, so if we all stopped driving to work, and shut down our factories, and basically went back to nature, global warming would not stop.

I love it when people say we are poisoning our water, or air. The sheer volume of water and air that our planet holds is so vast that it would prove impossible to destroy with anything less that a massive nuclear strike, and even that would not kill everything.

Thatsgreat
06-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Sounds correct.

brotherdoobie
06-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Bacon, obviously.

-bd

Biggles
06-21-2009, 12:07 AM
1 boobs
2 boobs
3 boobs
4 boobs
5 boobs
6 MOAR!!!
7 boobs
8 boobs
9 boobs
10 boobs

...that was one disturbingly arousing poll, im gonna go have a lay down....

There is much in what you say (especially No 10 :unsure: )

The_Martinator
06-21-2009, 07:46 AM

It's a known fact that over 97% of greenhouse gases occur naturally. When a volcano erupts, you wouldn't believe the shit it pumps out. Talking of shit, the entire population of cows in the UK (the milk variety, not the ones we marry) pump out more CO2 than our cars could ever hope to match. That is on top of the methane that pigs blow (the four legged kind, not the pigs that cows marry, or the pigs that arrest you on Saturday night).

The other 3% of greenhouse gasses are man made, so if we all stopped driving to work, and shut down our factories, and basically went back to nature, global warming would not stop.

I love it when people say we are poisoning our water, or air. The sheer volume of water and air that our planet holds is so vast that it would prove impossible to destroy with anything less that a massive nuclear strike, and even that would not kill everything.

Lol at this. To some extent I agree. But are you saying man is not contributing to the destruction of his planet (or at least bringing it on the verge of destruction)? I'm not saying it will explode, for me the destruction occurs when it's not inhabitable anymore.

TheFoX
06-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Of course man contributes. He contributes about 3%.

Something Else
06-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Obviousment. See TheFox's previous.

The_Martinator
06-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh, sorry, missed that part. But don't you think 3% is a tad low? Even with your arguments I'd say we're still at 15%.

Something Else
06-21-2009, 05:02 PM
85% of statistics are made up on the spot.

The_Martinator
06-21-2009, 05:34 PM
85% of statistics are made up on the spot.

lol, true, but TheFox seems to believe these. Why?

IdolEyes787
06-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Global warming is a natural occurrence . Like most things in nature it tends to be cyclic ( think once Ice Age now not so much so).

Does man contribute ? Sure but mainly through the replacement of green space with pavement and the rainforest with cattle farms. The destruction of the ozone ( which is mostly our fault.Well yours at least I had nothing to do with it) has little if anything to do with rising temperatures.

Snee
06-21-2009, 11:10 PM

I like how you seem to count emissions from cows and pigs as natural. You do know the bulk of those don't live in the wild, right?

Also, even disregarding farming, as you do, where does the figure 3% come from? I don't think I've ever seen exactly that number cited before.

I've seen the UN people go on about how an X ppm raise of something or other in the atmosphere could cause a 3 degree raise in overall global temperature, and how we've supposedly released 5 times that since the start of the industrial revolution and stuff.

Fun fact: A massive nuclear strike could in fact trigger a new ice age, bit like what global warming could end up doing, worst case scenario. Nuclear winter, fun stuff. Not an argument for anything, just thought it interesting given the context.

TheFoX
06-22-2009, 11:45 AM
I like how you seem to count emissions from cows and pigs as natural. You do know the bulk of those don't live in the wild, right?

Most warm blooded mammals give off wind of one sort or another, depending on what the mammal consumes. Sprouts and curries tend to make this mammal produce a lot of hot air.

Not to fart would be unnatural, and if anyone believes that the Queen of England does not pass wind, then they are truly gullible.

Barbarossa
06-22-2009, 11:51 AM
...and the prize of the day for completely missing the point goes to....... TheFox.

:whoosh:

Alien5
06-22-2009, 07:41 PM
what a noob

brotherdoobie
06-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Bacon, obviously.

-bd

...and boobs...bacon and boobs are pure win.

Mulder and Les, thanks for pointing out what should be obvious, obviously.

-doobs

TheFoX
06-23-2009, 06:40 AM
I've just farted, so put the human emission up to 3.5%.

brotherdoobie
06-23-2009, 06:42 AM
Kevin?

-bd

zetah
06-23-2009, 11:14 AM
2 bacon
3 heading straight for the movies and waiting DVD
4 movies?
5 meeting on real life?
6 amusment park
7 traveling around the world
8 living in athe country
9 puppy
10 non of them

Barbarossa
06-23-2009, 11:25 AM
2 bacon or ham?
4 cable or movies?

1. Global temperatures naturally fluctuate, based on many factors. The question of whether mankind has affected the global temperature cannot be accurately answered at this time.

2. Pork of any kind is delicious.

3. I'd rather download it for free.

4. lolwut?

5. Both serve different purposes.

6. Waterpark.

7. Travelling across the country.

8. I can think of no reason why people would live in a city out of choice.

9. Neither.

10. You are more likely to get torn to pieces by a shark, and get dragged to the bottom of a river by an alligator. In which case, I'd choose the latter. I'd pretend to be dead and get dragged to the bottom of the river. What they then do is try to wedge you under a log or something until your meat becomes tender, and leave you alone. If you can hold your breath long enough, wait for the alligator to go somewhere else, and then escape.

Alien5
06-23-2009, 07:34 PM
living in the city is ok until the fucking council decide to move a family of gypsys in two doors down from you.

brotherdoobie
06-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Is there a place like Texas in England...and do you live there, Allen?

-bd

callum
06-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Is there a place like Texas in England...and do you live there, Allen?

-bd

Is there a place like texas anywhere else in the world :unsure:

I think allen may be talking pish anyway, why would gypsys live in a house, in the city. If they haven't stole all the copper pipes and fucked off within the week, they aren't real gypsys.

Snee
06-24-2009, 11:22 AM
...and the prize of the day for completely missing the point goes to....... TheFox.

:whoosh:

Just a little bit, yeah :dabs: