PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to share Usenet account?

freeinvites
06-21-2009, 06:33 AM
loppp

Sonnentier
06-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Unlimited accounts usually don't allow this, but it's possible on block accounts:

megabitz.net (http://www.megabitz.net/faq.html#10), blocknews.net (http://www.blocknews.net/node/3)

will be about $0,30 / GB using blocks there, don't know how much you d/l.

Eaglebill
06-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I do the same with my bro :)
Unlimited DL & SSL
www.xlned.com
enjoy !!!

zot
06-21-2009, 03:57 PM
NSPs that offer block accounts usually allow these to be shared.

Although it's often against the rules, you can share virtually any usenet provider account, even unlimited, but the restriction is that both of you won't be able to log in at the same time. NSPs generally allow several domains per account to allow a subscriber to access his account from home, work, school, etc.

Most Dutch usenet providers allow account sharing. You must split the account resources. If your account allows a maximum of 8 connections and is throttled at 10megabits/second, then each of you can simultaneously download using 4 connections and 5mbs.

freeinvites
06-21-2009, 04:32 PM
lopp

zot
06-21-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm sure that a lot of us share out account with another person. Just make sure that your account is not accessed from more than about 4 or 5 different domains during the month, or you might get kicked.

ericab
06-21-2009, 06:27 PM
ive heard that newshosting.com has account sharing, even at the same time...

tufu1019
06-22-2009, 12:33 PM
I'd been with Newshosting for 3 more years .They have a reseller e-mail and Affiliates program but I don't see any count sharing.
Actually I received a warning e-mail one more week ago saying"Your account has been accessed from multiple IP addresses
at the same time which is in violation of our Terms of Service (TOS). Here is a link to our TOS for your reference"
I don't have count sharing. But they said there were 57 IPs trying to access my account.
Finally my account was blokced temporally for one week until 2 days ago when they said they had remedied the issue.
But I still don't know how all the things happen.

ericab
06-22-2009, 06:16 PM
57 ? i dont blame them for grillin ya...

2; maybe 3 IP's will most likely slip under the radar.