PDA

View Full Version : Re recent threads detailing certain trackers

IdolEyes787
06-21-2009, 03:24 PM
I would like everyone to know that the person posting these is not who he is claiming to be and has never to my knowledge had any connection to PTN

If he persists in posting that garbage here though I will be inclined to give out his actual identity and ban his other account here as well..

ca_aok
06-21-2009, 03:29 PM
His identity is ....., whatever he might say, and he seems quite bitter after he was banned from this certain tracker. The scene notice is fake btw and was never pre'd, he's just attempting to make himself look more legitimate.

I hope he's enjoyed the release of his IP to the private torrenting community due to this lack of judgment. If a site wishes to stay secret, it deserves that right. Just because you disagree with this notion doesn't mean you need to plaster the internet with information in your bitterness. I applaud the actions of the staff here, I quite frankly didn't expect the swift takedown.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2009, 03:32 PM
I quite frankly didn't expect the swift takedown.

I've been working out.

TP635
06-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Is it the norm to have more than one account here? Am I the few odd one people with only one account?

IdolEyes787
06-21-2009, 03:53 PM
There are certainly a lot of them.Almost all are disabled as soon as they are found .
There are exceptions to that policy of course . Like when it is obvious that the person is not doing it to try and take advantage of anyone.

ca_aok
06-21-2009, 03:54 PM
He was afraid of using his real account, as if his identity hasn't already been passed out. What was low was blaming a staff member of PTN instead of himself. I'll respect IE's wishes and won't use his name again, but he is a member here and he staffs a far crappier tracker than PTN will ever be.

cinephilia
06-21-2009, 04:38 PM
and who are we talking about ?

The_Martinator
06-21-2009, 04:50 PM
and who are we talking about ?

You missed exactly 2 threads. PM me for details if you don't know already.

InSPir
06-21-2009, 06:18 PM
i've missed to,but it's easy to realize who is behind this....i just love the interwebz drama

Funkin'
06-21-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm always late to the party.

Cabalo
06-21-2009, 06:27 PM
me too. wtf happened ? can some nice soul drop me a pm with some more nice interwebz drama ?

brightsid
06-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Always looking for a good drama or a party also :fst:

Cabalo
06-21-2009, 07:34 PM
oh, i see now, another CN thread. well, they're having what they asked for, can't see it as a full surprise.
now, why was PTN included there? i know that some of the dudes that founded that cosanostra site were previously connected, and i've the feeling one of them is still snitching out PTN stuff to other places.

just my 2 cents.

mrnobody
06-21-2009, 09:49 PM
erm what happened?

Night0wl
06-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Some kid got mad at some tracker that banned him. Instead of going straight home crying to mommy, he decided to plaster all kinds of info on FST. When Idol deleted his threads and he continued in a crying rage posting insults.

sez
06-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Well at least the ownage NFO is real,scenenotice just upped it.
It also appears as though google was in the process of cacheing the thread before you deleted it,swift indeed :P.

gionman
06-21-2009, 11:55 PM
Is it the norm to have more than one account here? Am I the few odd one people with only one account?

Nope:P
/me has 1 account here

n00bz0r
06-22-2009, 03:07 AM
i would like to know as well. My ISP always tries its best to keep me away from the axn, but, i still managed to get here on time. :lol:

1000possibleclaws
06-22-2009, 04:42 AM
He should have followed proper review format if he wanted it to stay on FST. I don't think there's anything wrong with hiding behind a fake account to post controversial stuff and I understand why he would want to. Shouldn't have impersonated someone in particular though.

The thing he posted was copied from scenenotice.org if anyone's curious about the 'drama'. It makes the poster look like a fool, and there isn't really a legitimate reason included for the whole thing. A fuckin' tard calling out other 'tards if you ask me. I honestly don't see a reason for us censoring this, but it's not something that's worth our time discussing either, as that would just validate both parties' oversized ego's. I'm trying to draw a line between free posting while keeping potential flaming and name bashing to a minimum, which is why I hope you'll just keep your own opinions to yourself after locking this. There has been enough CN bullshit on this board and I'm gonna tell you guys it's probably a waste of time to get involved in the way things are right now.

edit: I'll leave this open assuming you guys have maturity to keep it under control so it won't have to be locked.

n00bz0r
06-22-2009, 05:27 AM
lawl :lol:
I read the NFO. What kinda loser would go that extent..it was fuckin crap.
IRC screenshots seem funny..wait a while till someone catches your mum in action with one of the guys from that IRC chan and post it all over the interwebz.Get a life!
Posting such details will never ever help you get Megan Fox! Period.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/takethismylove_950.jpg

b3owulf
06-22-2009, 06:59 AM
erm what happened?
The retard (AFAIK his nick is ......, posted (possibly self-made "scene") NFO with s3cr3t information about SUPER SECRET 1337 BT tracker CN. As I understood he was posting this info here at FST, or am I mistaken, TSOL?
Anyway, it's indeed a BT drama :) /me takes out his popcorn and prepares for something bigger...)

mrnobody
06-22-2009, 10:27 AM
meh, i thought someone died. I'm disappointed.

jason1337
06-22-2009, 10:31 AM
so what? why cover it up?

t00z
06-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Well at least the ownage NFO is real,scenenotice just upped it.
You made me lol, thanks for that.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2009, 12:17 PM
so what? why cover it up?

Everyone is a conspiracy theorist. Nothing was covered up , at least not in the the way you seem to be suggesting.
The OP gave out personal info and in retaliation had his personal info given out as well.The OP also chose to claim to be a rather well known staffer which was both false and damaging to the person he was impersonating. That's hardly acceptable under any circumstances so I deleted everything concerned .
People chose to persist though hence this thread .

I just also want to say to people claiming to know the OP actually identity on FST I'm hardly an expert on this sort of thing but nothing that I can find suggests what you are claiming to be true.