PDA

View Full Version : [reg]GFT or iTS

Andrew26
06-24-2009, 10:59 AM
hello,

I don't have ratio-free site yet and I would like to ask one invite to GFT or iTS. I know to get into difficult but I wont't shame anybody. I'm not cheater.
Please!

Andrew26

sez
06-24-2009, 01:53 PM
irc.station51.net:6667/gft-invites
^be extra nice coz invites are closed,prep your screenies and what nots you'll be invited.

andy316
06-24-2009, 02:14 PM
irc.station51.net:6667/gft-invites
^be extra nice coz invites are closed,prep your screenies and what nots you'll be invited.

is it even possible?i doubt by showing uber proofs and speeds would get u invited with invites closed.but did u get it like that?:huh:

Andrew26
06-24-2009, 02:41 PM
* Topic is 'The GFTracker Invite Channel :::Invites are Closed:::::::: ~DO NOT IDLE~'
* Set by Hellclan|Oracle on Wed Jun 10 23:11:28

Cabalo
06-24-2009, 05:05 PM
hello,

I don't have ratio-free site yet and I would like to ask one invite to GFT or iTS. I know to get into difficult but I wont't shame anybody. I'm not cheater.
Please!

Andrew26
why don't you ask for an invite for pretome ? it's ratio free and has far more torrents than any of those sites.

NSMB
06-24-2009, 05:20 PM
It's all about e-penis and levels. He probably jerks off thinking about joining FTN,U*-* or E****.

Cabalo
06-24-2009, 05:23 PM
he will probably argue that pretome doesn't have a tight knit community as iTS or GFT :rolleyes:

NSMB
06-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah, tight community my ass. Just another excuse to have a tracker because it's high level. "Oh, I love the community so much! Although I will end up with 3 forum posts and 1 torrent comment when I've been there a year, I still love the community!!1!!! so plz giv mi invite!1sory for my engleish!11" The only single reason to have high-levels is security. There's no other reason.

Andrew26
06-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I don't need because of e-penis. GFT and iTS are very good site I heard

Louie
06-24-2009, 08:47 PM
GFT and iTS are very good site I heard

Good at what?

Cabalo
06-24-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't need because of e-penis. GFT and iTS are very good site I heard
and why don't you want pretome instead? you said you just wanted to join a ratioless tracker. pretome is. and has far more torrents than GFT and iTS combined.

sez
06-24-2009, 10:24 PM
* Topic is 'The GFTracker Invite Channel :::Invites are Closed:::::::: ~DO NOT IDLE~'
* Set by Hellclan|Oracle on Wed Jun 10 23:11:28

If you really want a GFT invite you should do as i told you,forget what the topic says if invites were completely closed you wouldn't even be able join that channel,i didn't get in as the way am advising you but i know a good number of people who got in that way,some as early as monday.
There are over 2000 invites waiting to be spent.
don't join the channel and just idle./whois any &s or @s then pm whoever is active at the time and tell them what you want.
i suspect KC101 got in this way too :P
gl

The only single reason to have high-levels is security. There's no other reason.

WRONG!Its not really about security but rather the need to be l337 and i honestly don't know why people hate being associated with that term in the first place lol.

I find it interesting though as to how some people will make these very passionate arguments as to how its about being secure and shit yet you find the very same folks spamming the hell out of the comment section of the latest ELEKTR14KA shitty CAM(on TL) begging STG to please!please!please!PUHLEASE! do a reencode(with DEViSE's 'MiC' audio if i may add :D).
If you'z on l337 trackers coz of security then ditching such DMCA notice factories should be the first thing you should have done,otherwise this argument too should be buried somewhere next to those other lies people use to get into torrent sites.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2009, 02:11 AM
The only single reason to have high-levels is security. There's no other reason.

WRONG!Its not really about security but rather the need to be l337 and i honestly don't know why people hate being associated with that term in the first place lol. Because it's a stupid term maybe? Also prefer not to be called Mr. Fancy Pants 9 although it may apply) btw

I find it interesting though as to how some people will make these very passionate arguments as to how its about being secure and shit yet you find the very same folks spamming the hell out of the comment section of the latest ELEKTR14KA shitty CAM(on TL) begging STG to please!please!please!PUHLEASE! do a reencode(with DEViSE's 'MiC' audio if i may add :D).
If you'z on l337 trackers coz of security then ditching such DMCA notice factories should be the first thing you should have done,otherwise this argument too should be buried somewhere next to those other lies people use to get into torrent sites.

Who the fuck begs for reencodes.
I find it interesting that there is more space devoted to the process than the content.
I'm walking away now and I never want to here about encodes again.It's a friggin' movie .How about something pertinent like is it good or relevant or something strange like that?

All these people downloading movies and not one in a thousand have the slightest concept about what they are actually really all about.

Cabalo
06-25-2009, 04:25 AM
feeling a bit bitter today, heh idoleyes ?

ovisan
06-25-2009, 05:37 AM
TiTS or GtF out

Andrew26 you need to make a request, 1st explaining in more than 2 (two) words why you want these trackers, give some printscreens of whatever you think it may help you impress us. Give yourself some chances. Think about the fact that there are trackers out there that simply dont need any more users.

You need more than luck to get in.
Tara

IdolEyes787
06-25-2009, 10:49 AM
feeling a bit bitter today, heh idoleyes ?

Actually it's most days but I usually cover it up better.:dry: