PDA

View Full Version : Best Tracker for Flash Stuff

7th
06-25-2009, 04:02 AM
Hi everyone!

I started learning flash and AS3 and I would like to ask you (webdesigners and programmers on duty): Is there any tracker that's good to get flash stuffs? :whistling

I'm most interested in flash "components". :unsure:

Ok ok... I could find some good stuffs at gfxNews and other trackers but maybe there's a tracker with lots of this stuffs that I'm not aware. :)

Thank you all! ;)

Cabalo
06-25-2009, 04:23 AM
usually i get my stuff just like you from GFXnews.
templatep2p also has some stuff. but mostly i gather the stuff at places like warez-bb, projectw, forumw etc

just do random searches and you will find the pattern.

7th
06-25-2009, 04:30 AM
usually i get my stuff just like you from GFXnews.
templatep2p also has some stuff. but mostly i gather the stuff at places like warez-bb, projectw, forumw etc

just do random searches and you will find the pattern.

Thanks Cabalo for the fast reply... I'll take a look into some of those places tomorrow after work and see what I can find...

I usually find some stuffs in "blogs" but I hate rapidshare :P

Also you mentioned templatep2p but I think that we have 2 trackers with the same name or something like this... one of them is terrible and the other one I don't really know...

Thanks again! :)

Cabalo
06-25-2009, 04:35 AM
templatep2p is not a tracker, it's also a RS board with dedicated contents.

don't neglect RS forums, they're not evil ;)
first, i was really sceptical about them, but once you get used to them, for those under 100mb stuff, they're dreamland. trust me.

looking for anything specific in particular ?

7th
06-25-2009, 04:42 AM
templatep2p is not a tracker, it's also a RS board with dedicated contents.

don't neglect RS forums, they're not evil ;)
first, i was really sceptical about them, but once you get used to them, for those under 100mb stuff, they're dreamland. trust me.

looking for anything specific in particular ?

I'll take your tip for sure Cabalo ;)

I'm becoming a fan of flashden stuffs and some others... I would even pay for some of them but the truth is that I don't even know how to use most of those components... as I said, I'm still learning.

for now I just need something to "mess" with you know!

and thanks again for your attention! :)

Cabalo
06-25-2009, 04:43 AM
if you need a templatep2p invite, drop me a pm with a mail and i can hook you up there.