PDA

View Full Version : I give all this accounts

miko_korima
06-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Hello to all,
I have now all the trackers I need, so I want to give the ones I will don't use.

Here's this:

TL

revtt

Cinematik

Bit-HDtv

passthepopcorn

Enjoy

Louie
06-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Can I haz some of 'em?

I have now all the trackers I need

it's not very smart to give accounts like this,some might consider this a security break and report your ip,nickname,mail to those trackers that you still have:whistling

sake
06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
What a strange GA :)

pffm
06-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Just let the accounts die.

And pay attention to what Louie said ...

megabyteme
06-26-2009, 02:19 PM
I am interested in PTP if it is an invite. If it is an existing membership, then i would like to see it deleted.

Edit- actually, I appreciate your GA, but I will wait until it comes from a non-trader. Nothing against you personally, I just want to keep things straight-up with all the sites I join.

Good luck and thanks again for the GA.

nefilim
06-26-2009, 02:45 PM
then may i take tl
if you want proof just ask.

Sparx
06-26-2009, 02:51 PM
can i have revtt please?

Josy
06-26-2009, 03:22 PM
please please
I am Looking for RevTT For along time and i really need to it
thank you
I appreciate your help.

Cabalo
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
@OP: congratulations for joining FTN. :rolleyes:

lol @ Last edited by ...

sounder
06-26-2009, 05:00 PM
tl plz
i need it really

ovisan
06-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Please bare in mind that account giveaway is considered trade and your ip and nickname will get on the black list. The same thing may happen to the one who will receive the tracker. Just a warning. I ve been there and I know what it means. Just live your accounts to die.

A word for those who think about requesting his trackers: there are hundreds of invites flying around on FST for those trackers. Just make a decent request and I promise you will get invited shortly

Cheers

ElDundy
06-26-2009, 06:44 PM
hi, if you have one of RevTT thank you very much. I´m Power User en TL, I promise to look after the ratio.

sez
06-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Take ovisan's advice if you don't want to lose those other trackers that you so treasure.You'll start hating this place as soon as you are done .

I figure you thought it through before you chose to do a giveaway instead of trading them off(enjoy some credit from me for that) but be advised that there are people here who will do anything to prove their value to a torrent site,including applying to this giveaway so as to get your nickname and have you banned everywhere(i know coz i almost did :whistling: ).
It gets worse when the applicant is a staffer at the torrent site you are trying to ditch(coz that means he's dealing with your IP).
Close this thread and let the accounts die,hope you aren't as stubborn as i once was.

PlayeR
06-27-2009, 07:03 AM
I would like to take TL invite if your account (that you are giving away) has invite.i wont take the account, just invite if you have. since IP changes will look suspicious..and i dont want that.
i had account there but it's pruned due to my recent inactivity. thanks

TraLaLa
06-27-2009, 07:21 AM
I would like to take TL invite if your account (that you are giving away) has invite.i wont take the account, just invite if you have. since IP changes will look suspicious..and i dont want that.
i had account there but it's pruned due to my recent inactivity. thanks

So if someone has dinamic ip ,he is suspicious :dry: or what ?

Louie
06-27-2009, 07:56 AM
So if someone has dinamic ip ,he is suspicious or what ?

how did you know both of them have the same ISP?

PlayeR
06-27-2009, 08:23 AM

whatever, i just dont want to take account.

and Louie has a point there. me and him dont have the same ISP and his IP is not within my IP range :dry:. think before ask

TraLaLa
06-27-2009, 09:29 AM

whatever, i just dont want to take account.

and Louie has a point there. me and him dont have the same ISP and his IP is not within my IP range :dry:. think before ask

i just asked a simple question :mellow:, i dont care about your ip range and btw why do you want an invite if you wont use it ;)

Magnum
06-27-2009, 09:56 AM
When you see invites given by some you go in some kind of trance / frenzy. You don't think of repercussions. Some trackers consider this trade, which is not good for the guy who makes giveaways. The best would be that you let the trackers 'die inselfs', be pruned by the system for inactivity if you don't use the anymore.

PlayeR
06-27-2009, 11:10 AM
i just asked a simple question :mellow:, i dont care about your ip range and btw why do you want an invite if you wont use it ;)

oh believe me. im gonna use it. i used my account and i used it alot. i lost it because i didnt log in for awhile since i was away quite long.
didnt think it was long enough to be pruned. but it was in fact long enough to get pruned..

EDIT: why do u have bring that up? what makes u think i wont use the account?

ovisan
06-27-2009, 11:18 AM
I ve just seen he's a trader, you dont see this everyday, a trader giving away his accounts... for free. Maybe he's been already caught and he's waiting to be globally banned(I feel sorry but this is what usually happens to those who doesn't respect BT rules). This could make it even worse for those who receive the accounts.

About the IP chance, the system only reacts is case of a major IP change. Let's say that one day the user signs in from China and the next day from Europe. Now this is a bit odd dont you think?

PlayeR you have already been offered a TL invite isnt'it?

Asah
06-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Please let your account die if you don't want to use it anymore

senegal
06-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Man! Don't let your accounts die!
I'm interested about RevTT!

IdolEyes787
06-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Sorry to disappoint but if the OP truly, as he said, has gotten everything that he came here for I doubt that he is coming back to hand things away.
His original post included usernames and passwords so that anyone who browsed this thread could just pilfer what they wanted and fuck the consequences. I would be seriously surprised if he cared enough for this place or those involved to make it a point to come back for the sole purpose of ensuring that anyone actually benefited.

Cabalo
06-27-2009, 07:17 PM
nice catch mate. you're getting better at it by the day. :yup:
you should get a raise!

beauty55
06-27-2009, 09:05 PM
can i have some

secretdreames
07-13-2009, 07:52 PM
please i am interested in revtt if you decide to give it to me please pm me
and thank you and great give away

pone44