PDA

View Full Version : Request for SCT

eram
06-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi all,

I created this topic to ask kindly for an invite to scenetorrents.

The reasons why i intend to be a part of this community are simple.
First of all cause itīs one of the best torrent sites out there with amazing pre times. I donīt know much about the forum there but i can imagine that it is great browsing through them and posting stuff as its an elite community and i would love to be a member of it.

I know that the free invites are very rare over there and that I am asking for much but if you donīt try you never succeed.

Till now I was very satisfied with the trackers that i am a member of but now it is the time for another challenge and sct is a big one.

I would like to send my contact details on skype or anything similar to everyone who thinks that I deserve a chance to proof myself . On skype you could also get to know me better and i can tell you about me and my life.
Concerning my torrentlife I have never been disabled or banned from any of my trackers as i take them very serious . I never cheated nor did anything against the rules of my them.
Concerning proofs i will send you all profil links to my beloved trackers and you will see for yourself that i am a good member on all of them.

Please fell free to ask me any questions which you think are needed to be answered and contact me for my skype.

Thanks guys and excuse my english as I am not a native speaker .

cheers

eram

sez
06-27-2009, 12:49 AM
I hate it that am not in a position to help you.I know its hard to write a request these days but i think you did well,appreciate the honest tone.

best of luck eram.

n00bz0r
06-27-2009, 01:16 AM
great job..this request does have an honest tone..
hope someone decides to help ya..;)
good luck!

colbert
06-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Nicely worded. Good luck!

Chief_Garbonzo
06-27-2009, 05:34 AM
hey eram! nice request man. so i like to meet people and chat too :) i also have the ability to help you once we get to know each other =) i dont have skype, but i suppose I could get it? i will make it a goal to do that soon. but send me over a msg on here if yer down to chat about life :P

Puntz0r
06-27-2009, 12:30 PM
your story sounds legit, I mean I have started out like you as well, so ..

eram send me a pm and we'll discuss the invite alright? I'll check my pms about once a day..

eram
06-27-2009, 08:58 PM
thanks to all of you guys for your positive feedback. you all made my day and one big thanks especially to one guy for putting so much trust in me. you know who you are!

thanks all

neve2009
07-02-2009, 05:51 AM
congrats. Success is hard to come by when it comes to requesting this tracker

The_Martinator
07-02-2009, 07:05 AM
And then most people say that writing a lengthy request doesn't help...

Congrats, OP.