PDA

View Full Version : If you are new to FST...

gionman
06-28-2009, 03:16 AM
So, posting in the welcome thread "the same welcome" gets me an infraction, lmao:w00t::w00t::w00t:
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo220/page24act/fst.png
But really, give me a break;)
Hopefully this isn't considered useless as posting "welcome" in the "Hello Noobs" thread apparently is:O
But anyways, if you're new, Welcome to FST.

/me urges new members to the BT to exercise caution on this site. Seriously.

SelfMadeMMAn
06-28-2009, 03:20 AM
I don't know what you posted but, he da man, and the law around these parts. Sorry it happened bro, but he didn't like something you wrote

Cabalo
06-28-2009, 03:27 AM
if your only posts at FST are to advise people to be cautious around here, you're quite lucky your account is still in good standing.

other than that, i see no reason why you should be a member here if that's all you can say, especially trying to undermine new members.

and on the top of the cake, you still have the nerve to come complain about it. GTFO.

gionman
06-28-2009, 03:29 AM
Yeah. I hear ya about the law. No problem.
What I posted is in the screen shot.
Hell, I'll probably get banned for this thread.
So, again, if you're new, be careful.
And Selfmade, I had like 40 post before this hammer came down. Good luck bro.

/me urges everyone to use caution here.

if your only posts at FST are to advise people to be cautious around here, you're quite lucky your account is still in good standing.

other than that, i see no reason why you should be a member here if that's all you can say, especially trying to undermine new members.

and on the top of the cake, you still have the nerve to come complain about it. GTFO.

all ya have to do is review what little is left of my post history to see that isn't the case.

Cabalo
06-28-2009, 03:36 AM
so, out of your 19 posts before this thread, how many were them warning users ? in that exact same thread ?

and why in the first place would you even post the first one. you're asking for a ban, and unfortunately you won't get it, because they're used to deal with people like you in a lenient way.
go to the other forums you're a member of, and join the ass-licking train.

edit: forget it, after reading what you posted before, seems that after 40+ posts, you were just left with 19. Can't argue skiz's decision. he was lenient with you though.

gionman
06-28-2009, 03:41 AM
Nah man.
I didn't spam the "Hello Noob" thread.
Every other day I would post, welcoming new members.
If the sound advice of "exercising caution" troubles you, well then, I don't know what to tell you.

/me urges everyone to use cation on this site.

1000possibleclaws
06-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Don't contend infractions in public. You're lucky my mod power doesn't reach as far as this forum..

gionman
06-28-2009, 03:48 AM
Don't contend infractions in public. You're lucky my mod power doesn't reach as far as this forum..

Seriously, I don't see anything in the rules about this, but then again, I am human and could have easily overlooked something. Could you point me in that direction?

1000possibleclaws
06-28-2009, 03:58 AM
Board rules, it's a short ass list. Hope to god you're not stupid enough to need me to point it out for you.

gionman
06-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Stupid or Blind or both.
Seriously TrueSounds...of liberty?

I wanna ****, I wanna **** the dead. T.S.O.L ftw

cilice
06-28-2009, 08:35 AM
Fucking spastics.

Alien5
06-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Stephen Hawking and Christopher Reeve walk into a bar...

Oh Wait.

Skiz
06-28-2009, 10:02 AM

Seriously, I don't see anything in the rules about this, but then again, I am human and could have easily overlooked something. Could you point me in that direction?

"Rule 14 - Mod/Admin Decisions
Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or create a thread in the Report Section."

You posted the exact same thing about 40 times. What did you expect?