PDA

View Full Version : dat's y i h8 indian ISP

VinX
06-28-2009, 05:19 PM
it was 3rd of this month , well i have this serious shit problems with my ISP , i was downloading a pack from SCC and then at around 9 am my internet went off , i phoned the BSNL people like 50 times a day and they picked up once and told me that the engineer was on holiday , then i phoned them and asked when was the ISP gonna fix my internet , they told me that it will be fixed on 14th , then i waited till 14th june and Phoned them again , the mofos told that it will be fixed asap

i waited and finally went to their office and asked them explaination about why the hell my internet was down for over a week , they told me that it is problem from the company ..

then i waited and again on 19th i went to their office and asked them they told me that bring us ur router it may have been misconfigured , i saw that they did nothing ,

next day when i tried loggin in throu the PPPoE connection , i got logged in .. lolz but i was severely pissed off coz of the ISP ...

enoughfakefiles
06-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Is your internets still broke then?

Mr. Mulder
06-28-2009, 05:43 PM
homophobe.

Glitterstep
06-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Hehe....I had a similar kinda experience with BSNL...LOL!!Can really understand what u went thru

Bro,I suggest u try Airtel.I've never really had a problem with Airtel!!

Really waiting for the day when India gets those super-duper high speeds for home users...We're still stuck on those 512 kbps/Unlimited plan!!

tesco
06-28-2009, 06:12 PM
:lol: "The" engineer is on holiday?

Time to switch ISPs? Or are they the only one available there...?

edit: http://bsnl.co.in/
"India's No. 1 Telecommunications Company" only has 1 engineer?

JPaul
06-28-2009, 06:14 PM
That made me lol also. The Engineer ffs, what kind of cowboy operation is this.

Snee
06-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Is your internets still broke then?

Fuck yes. You can tell by the way the words aren't coming through right.

JPaul
06-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Nazi

VinX
07-04-2009, 01:50 PM
well now my phone line is off ... meh indian government isp sux .. but cant switch to Airtel or any other rite now .. coz have BSNL for 1 year .. already paid for 1 year subscription

The_Martinator
07-04-2009, 03:23 PM
well now my phone line is off ... meh indian government isp sux .. but cant switch to Airtel or any other rite now .. coz have BSNL for 1 year .. already paid for 1 year subscription

You paid for 1 year in advance?! That's some strange contract....