PDA

View Full Version : GREAT ideea for a new tracker

INGOffice
06-28-2009, 09:43 PM
There are trackers with learning material.
There are trackers with learning material regarding only some specific areas.

But there aren't any trackers with learning material for PROGRAMMERS, only learning material for programmers, not mixed.

It will be awesome to have a tracker with books, video tutorials, and other usefull stuff for software & web developers.

RedRansom
06-28-2009, 09:49 PM
if you ask me this would be just pointless cuz bitme also have a category for math as well, than it is not that hard to put a shiny category icon and open a forum thread for ppl programming related questions...

C-mos
06-28-2009, 09:50 PM
make that tracker :w00t:
I could't care less :P

Cabalo
06-29-2009, 12:05 AM

But there aren't any trackers with learning material for PROGRAMMERS, only learning material for programmers, not mixed.

It will be awesome to have a tracker with books, video tutorials, and other usefull stuff for software & web developers.
what a brilliant idea. soon i'll also open my own tracker. it will be for movies with a playing time ranging from 85 mins to 97 mins, including credits.

harshytkage
06-29-2009, 02:12 AM
there are trackers with learning material.

But there aren't any trackers with learning material for programmers, only learning material for programmers, not mixed.

what a brilliant idea. Soon i'll also open my own tracker. It will be for movies with a playing time ranging from 85 mins to 97 mins, including credits.

lmfao!!!:d

I'm Hot
06-29-2009, 03:19 AM
lol ^^

DonkeyPacker
06-29-2009, 05:15 AM
there are trackers with learning material.

But there aren't any trackers with learning material for programmers, only learning material for programmers, not mixed.

what a brilliant idea. Soon i'll also open my own tracker. It will be for movies with a playing time ranging from 85 mins to 97 mins, including credits.
LOL The sad part is someone might actually make a tracker like this someday.

TP635
06-29-2009, 05:19 AM
MJtorrent.org

Louie
06-29-2009, 07:37 AM
MJtorrent.org

there its tracker about weed

@OP: why did you want a new tracker,did you have at least money for host?

Roooney
06-29-2009, 09:04 AM
I think it's good that you want to start a new, specialized tracker, but..

Ah, you are new here, you'll know what I mean in a couple of months:)

The_Martinator
06-29-2009, 09:34 AM
I don't know many programmers, but those I do know don't have problems getting their stuff.

So I'd say this is not a good idea. But if you find people that like it, why not? Unlikely, though.

Croat
06-29-2009, 12:13 PM
i think it would be awesome

Polarbear
06-29-2009, 12:33 PM

The average private tracker user is a teenage student. I don't think you'll find a lot of demand for that.
I wish there were more software & web developers in the bittorrent community though.

Try to ask a serious technical question on a scene tracker forum and you know why.

INGOffice
07-01-2009, 04:36 PM
I think it's good that you want to start a new, specialized tracker, but..

Ah, you are new here, you'll know what I mean in a couple of months:)

I don't want to start a new tracker.
I want that someone who has the time and wants to make something good, to open it.

Of cource that the people who are not programmers aren't happy with this ideea.
It's like asking me what opionion i have regarding the opening of a tracker with food receipes.

sez
07-01-2009, 06:48 PM
As far as i know,alot of this stuff gets pred only that it never makes it to BT.If its content you are looking for just get into any scene pre channel and do a wild search for whatever it is you want.Putting the resulting release name in google should yield you a good number of warez sites that care to upload such content.

nthpeter
07-02-2009, 11:58 AM
I have some great ideas about a new tracker, but have no resources for it. PM me who has them :)