PDA

View Full Version : Good BTmusic acc. lost

Icoo
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Well guys I'm looking for someone with a BTmusic account who can help me. I lost my account (with a very good ratio and uploads) because of the 6 weeks rule. I know I made a mistake by not logging in, but since I literary spend the last 3 or so months in the hospital I just wasn't able too. I saw the mail that should have reminded me yesterday. I am just looking for a way to contact a admin, explain what happened and hopefully recover my account...

In hope someone can help (my acc. name was the same as my forum nick) :unsure:...

MATEE100
06-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Fortunately here in FST,you can found some Staff members of Pedro.Try them,and tell them your story,and may they will put you back again :)

Funkin'
06-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately since you're in the n00b userclass you can't pm anyone here. So your choices are to either jump on P's irc, or hope that Fiamma sees this thread decides to help you.

MATEE100
06-30-2009, 06:27 PM
That's what I'm pointed at :)

brento
06-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Good luck getting your account back :)

RedRansom
07-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Sorry but if you're name is that, NO name on database then this makes your chance very little

Icoo
07-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Sorry but if you're name is that, NO name on database then this makes your chance very little

Sorry I don't really understand what you are trying to say?

Well could someone here please PM Fiamma to check the thread, or even better contact someone from the staff on IRC (I can't login to IRC becuse it requires and valid account)...I really have no other idea

Yoann64
07-01-2009, 10:43 AM

Sorry I don't really understand what you are trying to say?
Maybe "RedRansom" wanted to say that if your pedro username is "Icoo" (as you said in your 1st post)...he didn't find it in the database, your account seems to be deleted instead of being disabled.

RedRansom
07-01-2009, 11:17 AM
yep that is absolutely what i wanted to say...

sez
07-01-2009, 12:33 PM
And you aren't the only one,recently alot of fairly inactive accounts got purged.

Icoo
07-01-2009, 12:51 PM
THX Yoann and Red for the explanation...well seems to me like my account is lost...a shame really since I was just about to upload something again when I figured it was locked...well I will just have to wait out the 30 days and then try to get a invite somehow...this really sucks :(

Anyway THX for all the help at least I know where I stand now!

brento
07-02-2009, 03:28 PM
THX Yoann and Red for the explanation...well seems to me like my account is lost...a shame really since I was just about to upload something again when I figured it was locked...well I will just have to wait out the 30 days and then try to get a invite somehow...this really sucks :(

Why 30 days?

The_Martinator
07-02-2009, 05:19 PM

Why 30 days?

To get PM privs, I guess.

pone44
07-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Why 30 days?

To get PM privs, I guess.

Or

"You MUST be a member for at least 30 days before you can request or offer BitTorrent invites, or even access the BitTorrent Invites forum. Those trying to bypass this by requesting or offering invites through PM message will have their accounts locked or be banned from the site."

cyadron
07-03-2009, 07:14 AM
My account was disabled too, can you please check it out?
The name of the account is letmedance
Thank you.

RedRansom
07-03-2009, 10:08 AM
My account was disabled too, can you please check it out?
The name of the account is ...
Thank you.
NO such an user name :/...