PDA

View Full Version : TL staff can't accept infiltration?

redMonster
07-04-2009, 01:33 PM
I just happened to come across this thread at TL forums.

http://forums.torrentleech.org/showthread.php?t=58412

Do they really think they can fool users into believing that their tracker doesn't have any undesirable users from anti-piracy organizations, or they seriously believe that they don't have any such users?

/rant

I do respect TL staff, but for the past few days, I have been hanging out in the IRC and reading threads on the forums and I am disappointed to say the least. The IRC is a place of trolls and haters. :(

VinX
07-04-2009, 01:35 PM
everyone knows that TL has Spies of RIAA and MPAA .. but i sit in a country where they cant touch me .. :P

sake
07-04-2009, 03:26 PM
everyone knows that TL has Spies of RIAA and MPAA .. but i sit in a country where they cant touch me .. :P

:rolleyes: Why are you so sure? :)

Where are you located?

Stranger99
07-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Yea even i heard almost everyone who was downloading a copy of wolverine was getting a warning..Best way is to use a cheap vpn..

The_Martinator
07-04-2009, 04:22 PM
A month or so ago TL was the most popular tracker. Everyone had TB buffers there and said that it was the best thing since the wheel. Ever since I joined I had only used it for hard to find stuff. It's just too big for me.

I estimate that now it isn't so popular anymore and will keep losing in popularity unless TL staff find the ''baddies''. That's gonna be hard with over 150,000 users.

VinX
07-04-2009, 05:25 PM
A month or so ago TL was the most popular tracker. Everyone had TB buffers there and said that it was the best thing since the wheel. Ever since I joined I had only used it for hard to find stuff. It's just too big for me.

I estimate that now it isn't so popular anymore and will keep losing in popularity unless TL staff find the ''baddies''. That's gonna be hard with over 150,000 users.

well it wont be possible for TL staff to find out the RIAA and MPAA inside themselves .. i just hope that people who live on TL doesnt get disappointed by hearing that TL will go down coz of anti-piracy peeps ..:shutup:

mrnobody
07-04-2009, 05:50 PM
blame the d00d over FSF. TL infiltration talk had been going on for ages before he made a public post about it. Everything was fine till that point...then bam one post and there is panic all over the place.

we all know there is a high possibility that anti-piracy agents are inside bigger tracker, heak i beat they are in plenty of them. But that's just something you don't talk about. Why post it publicly and stir shit, why cause panic?

Now i'm not saying there is (or there is not for that matter) anti-piracy agents in TL, for above mention reason of course. But what TL staff did is just a natural thing. That does not mean they think you're a fool or anything of that short.

ovisan
07-04-2009, 06:00 PM
So the best thing would be to stay in small foreign trackers witch they dont care about.

07-04-2009, 07:12 PM
this is exactly why i only use the pirate bay.....