PDA

View Full Version : When is iFi coming back?

nirvanafan
07-04-2009, 02:09 PM
it had some potential

I'm Hot
07-04-2009, 02:15 PM
No it didn't.

Rikikii
07-04-2009, 02:49 PM
No it didn't.

this

The_Martinator
07-04-2009, 03:06 PM
No it didn't.

Well put, good sir!

Cabalo
07-04-2009, 04:36 PM
there are several trackers nowadays which are community oriented **yawn** and have the same philosophy that iFi originally had.
if you really miss iFi and such trackers, look for other secret places that are about movies,etc.
it's the same shit.

VinX
07-04-2009, 05:23 PM
well iFi was really poor tracker imo ... never want it back :P

nirvanafan
07-04-2009, 11:28 PM
No it didn't.

well in my opinion it did.

No it didn't.

this

appreciate the spam. i'll pretend you were being nice and bumping my thread :D

No it didn't.

Well put, good sir!

" "

there are several trackers nowadays which are community oriented **yawn** and have the same philosophy that iFi originally had.
if you really miss iFi and such trackers, look for other secret places that are about movies,etc.
it's the same shit.

i'm obviously not a big 1337 guy like you. so i have some trouble getting into those super secret tracker
anyway i appreciate your response
not

well iFi was really poor tracker imo ... never want it back :P

good for you

ovisan
07-04-2009, 11:36 PM
I think its about time to let people know the truth about ifi... the tracker behind the tracker... I dont want to say any more and upset people

TraLaLa
07-04-2009, 11:50 PM
I think its about time to let people know the truth about ifi... the tracker behind the tracker... I dont want to say any more and upset people

pls do so people need to know the true :ermm:

The_Martinator
07-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Ok, nirvanafan, it seems like you genuinely want to know when the tracker will be back. My estimation is never. I think they just couldn't pay the bills or found out that it's not that easy running a tracker after all.

ovisan
07-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok, nirvanafan, it seems like you genuinely want to know when the tracker will be back. My estimation is never. I think they just couldn't pay the bills or found out that it's not that easy running a tracker after all.

This is what they want you to know... You are all so naive...

Rikikii
07-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I bet ovisan doesn't know anything. He is just trying to look leet, right?

The_Martinator
07-05-2009, 01:44 PM

This is what they want you to know... You are all so naive...

Well th alternative is that they've gona underground, I guess. That means that they can survive without us. If that's the case good luck to them.

allthough, I don't think that's very likely.