PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Rich People

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:01 AM
stupid rich people why not use your time to figure out how to make the poor people not poor insted of figureing out how to get richer (RIAA) and how to rip people off
Those bastards

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:03 AM
:D Down with the Rich White Man!Another Thread about them damn White Bastards. :D

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:04 AM
hey im white and im checking phone booths for loose change

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@29 September 2003 - 08:03
:D Down with the Rich White Man!Another Thread about them damn White Bastards. :D
i don't see white people mentioned once, FC :rolleyes:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by RapFan@29 September 2003 - 03:04
;) Ahhh man.You know the RIAA is mainly White.You know I need another Thread to make fun of our Race.This is a good one. :lol:

I am going to go look up some INFO on this. :D

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:07 AM
ok

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:11 AM
;) Even though.....you can't really call them Racist.I mean the only People I ever see on TV that have been sued are Whites.But then again that is because the White Man can afford a PC and alot of the Blacks are steal living in Poverty.

But that is another Thread. :blink:

razorsharp013
09-29-2003, 08:11 AM
As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn't mind a lot more money - I also disagree. I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn't really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others. They worked for it, it's theirs. Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven't worked like you have?
Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people. Just another poor shmuck.

edit: Oh, you were refering to the RIAA. In that case...Yeah, f*ck them!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 03:11
As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn't mind a lot more money - I also disagree.  I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn't really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others.  They worked for it, it's theirs.  Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven't worked like you have? 
Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people.  Just another poor shmuck.
;) Ahhhhhhhh America.Just last week here in Louisville Ketucky they started chargeing the Homeless $5 a night to stay at a shelter.They showed Pictures of these Familes handing over Money.....all Black.Well there might have been a White Person there.....but I did not see one.

The times be changeing.The white man wants Mo Money Mo Money. :rolleyes:

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 08:11
As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn't mind a lot more money - I also disagree. I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn't really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others. They worked for it, it's theirs. Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven't worked like you have?
Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people. Just another poor shmuck.

edit: Oh, you were refering to the RIAA. In that case...Yeah, f*ck them!
i dissagree with u a construction worker and any other hard labor worker works hard don't they but what do they get for their work a used car and a small house 30,000 a year if they are lucky don't give me that shit lots of rich people make it off jobs where they do little work or inherit it becides the workers in the office that do the work make mabe 50,000 a year and thats high paied

Jayhawk
09-29-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+29 September 2003 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 29 September 2003 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@29 September 2003 - 03:04
;) Ahhh man.You know the RIAA is mainly White.You know I need another Thread to make fun of our Race.This is a good one. :lol:

I am going to go look up some INFO on this. :D [/b][/quote]
the RIAA is racist its great someone should sue them for being racisits

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:20 AM
http://www.mogullogic.com/Summer%2099%20Web%20Gallery/images/FUBU.jpg

:D And what does the White Mans kids wear with that hard earned Money they made.....FUBU&#33; :D

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:20 AM
im gonna send a letter to the RIAA it says this:
I KILL YOU SCUM

razorsharp013
09-29-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+29 September 2003 - 03:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 29 September 2003 - 03:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 03:11
As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn&#39;t mind a lot more money - I also disagree. I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn&#39;t really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others. They worked for it, it&#39;s theirs. Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven&#39;t worked like you have?
;) Ahhhhhhhh America.Just last week here in Louisville Ketucky they started chargeing the Homeless &#036;5 a night to stay at a shelter.They showed Pictures of these Familes handing over Money.....all Black.Well there might have been a White Person there.....but I did not see one.

The times be changeing.The white man wants Mo Money Mo Money. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
I stand corrected sir. Please note that the following rant is NOt directed to ALL black people.
However I do think that most of black America&#39;s problems are of their own doing. They have all the same rights and liberties as any other American, including whites. Is racisim still a problem, yes. But blacks need to stop using the wrong doing of america 50 years ago as an excuse for their problems today. There are plenty of highly successfull in this country. Their neigborhoods are shit because they made them that way, their kids are drug dealers because that&#39;s what 50 cent and Snoop Doggy Dogg teaches them. Just look at my post in that &#39;wigger&#39; thread about pimps. Black people will not unite any time soon enough to be a real threat to any power, they&#39;re to busy bringing down their own race through ignorance. Killing eachother on the street, having baby&#39;s at 15 years old, staying on welfare and not caring enough to work hard because the white man is holding them down. Stop making excuses for your problems and pointing fingers and start fixing them&#33; It&#39;s bullshit. Did you know that this country&#39;s out of wedlock birth rate for blacks is 70%? In 1960 it was at 30%. White america&#39;s out of wedlock birthrate is also to high imho at 30% right now. Do you see the difference here? I know I will be flamed as a racist here now, but it&#39;s a risk I will take to speak my mind.

I have spent time and energy on my honest observations and researching for this post....without swearing (well once), without calling people names, and without being an idiot. All I ask is that any responses to this are done with the same thought and respect.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:34 AM
http://www.slojd.nu/slojd/doc/edon02.jpg

:D Thanks Daddy for all that hard Work.Now I can wear some more FUBU AND FILA Gear. :D

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:38 AM
i donno about u but i don&#39;t see any kids around my aera dressing like that

i agree black people screw themselves they make excuses yea raceism is alive but not like they make it out to be the will never be excepted if they keep killing each other and crying raceism every time a white person shoots a black person i have more to say but im tired mabe tomorrow i will continue

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 03:34
I stand corrected sir. Please note that the following rant is NOt directed to ALL black people.
However I do think that most of black America&#39;s problems are of their own doing. They have all the same rights and liberties as any other American, including whites. Is racisim still a problem, yes. But blacks need to stop using the wrong doing of america 50 years ago as an excuse for their problems today. There are plenty of highly successfull in this country. Their neigborhoods are shit because they made them that way, their kids are drug dealers because that&#39;s what 50 cent and Snoop Doggy Dogg teaches them. Just look at my post in that &#39;wigger&#39; thread about pimps. Black people will not unite any time soon enough to be a real threat to any power, they&#39;re to busy bringing down their own race through ignorance. Killing eachother on the street, having baby&#39;s at 15 years old, staying on welfare and not caring enough to work hard because the white man is holding them down. Stop making excuses for your problems and pointing fingers and start fixing them&#33; It&#39;s bullshit. Did you know that this country&#39;s out of wedlock birth rate for blacks is 70%? In 1960 it was at 30%. White america&#39;s out of wedlock birthrate is also to high imho at 30% right now. Do you see the difference here? I know I will be flamed as a racist here now, but it&#39;s a risk I will take to speak my mind.

I have spent time and energy on my honest observations and researching for this post....without swearing (well once), without calling people names, and without being an idiot. All I ask is that any responses to this are done with the same thought and respect.
;) I was really only Joking about that buddy.As you know I have been making Jokes on all these White Kids all day and night and decided to start on the Parents a little bit.

:) I have to agree with you on almost everything you said.If you read back on the thread in MusicWorld I brought up the fact how these Rich White Kids want to act like they from the Poor Ghetto and why is that.Because of this Eminem shit and alot of other things.

razorsharp013
09-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by RapFan+29 September 2003 - 03:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 29 September 2003 - 03:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 08:11
As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn&#39;t mind a lot more money - I also disagree.&nbsp; I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn&#39;t really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others.&nbsp; They worked for it, it&#39;s theirs.&nbsp; Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven&#39;t worked like you have?&nbsp;
Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people.&nbsp; Just another poor shmuck.

edit:&nbsp; Oh, you were refering to the RIAA.&nbsp; In that case...Yeah, f*ck them&#33;
i dissagree with u a construction worker and any other hard labor worker works hard don&#39;t they but what do they get for their work a used car and a small house 30,000 a year if they are lucky don&#39;t give me that shit lots of rich people make it off jobs where they do little work or inherit it becides the workers in the office that do the work make mabe 50,000 a year and thats high paied [/b][/quote]
I agree with you 100% on that point for as long as I have been working I have always been in a warehouse busting my ass, and I drive a shitty used car. My mother has worked hard all her life and she is still just getting by check to check. I was just trying to view things from the other perspective.

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:41 AM
no need to u have to post what u feel

razorsharp013
09-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+29 September 2003 - 03:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 29 September 2003 - 03:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 03:34
I stand corrected sir.&nbsp; Please note that the following rant is NOt directed to ALL black people.&nbsp;
However I do think that most of black America&#39;s problems are of their own doing.&nbsp; They have all the same rights and liberties as any other American, including whites. Is racisim still a problem, yes.&nbsp; But blacks need to stop using the wrong doing of america 50 years ago as an excuse for their problems today.&nbsp; There are plenty of highly successfull in this country.&nbsp; Their neigborhoods are shit because they made them that way, their kids are drug dealers because that&#39;s what 50 cent and Snoop Doggy Dogg teaches them.&nbsp; Just look at my post in that &#39;wigger&#39; thread about pimps.&nbsp; Black people will not unite any time soon enough to be a real threat to any power, they&#39;re to busy bringing down their own race through ignorance.&nbsp; Killing eachother on the street, having baby&#39;s at 15 years old, staying on welfare and not caring enough to work hard because the white man is holding them down.&nbsp; Stop making excuses for your problems and pointing fingers and start fixing them&#33; It&#39;s bullshit.&nbsp; Did you know that this country&#39;s out of wedlock birth rate for blacks is 70%?&nbsp; In 1960 it was at 30%.&nbsp; White america&#39;s out of wedlock birthrate is also to high imho at 30% right now.&nbsp; Do you see the difference here?&nbsp; I know I will be flamed as a racist here now, but it&#39;s a risk I will take to speak my mind.

I have spent time and energy on my honest observations and researching for this post....without swearing (well once), without calling people names, and without being an idiot.&nbsp; All I ask is that any responses to this are done with the same thought and respect.
;) I was really only Joking about that buddy.As you know I have been making Jokes on all these White Kids all day and night and decided to start on the Parents a little bit.

:) I have to agree with you on almost everything you said.If you read back on the thread in MusicWorld I brought up the fact how these Rich White Kids want to act like they from the Poor Ghetto and why is that.Because of this Eminem shit and alot of other things. [/b][/quote]
Oh, ok. :lol:

And I agree with you 100% as well.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 03:40
I agree with you 100% on that point for as long as I have been working I have always been in a warehouse busting my ass, and I drive a shitty used car. My mother has worked hard all her life and she is still just getting by check to check. I was just trying to view things from the other perspective.
;) My Mother is 63 Years old and still a Waitress at a Restaurant where she has been for 30 Years.It is hard to hear her complain on the Phone when I talk to her..... but how can you live without that Money?

What was this thread about?Ohhh yeah.....Rich White People. :D :P :D

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:47 AM
Told ya stupid rich people

silent VI
09-29-2003, 08:53 AM
Thanks Daddy for all that hard Work.Now I can wear some more FUBU AND FILA Gear.&nbsp;

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: we have a lot of wiggers in b.c.

Rappy
09-29-2003, 08:56 AM
im sorta a wigger don&#39;t have the style

silent VI
09-29-2003, 09:05 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: WTF is the style

Rappy
09-29-2003, 09:13 AM
ask funkycapricorn he can show u pics of the people with the style

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@29 September 2003 - 04:05

:lol: :lol: :lol: WTF is the style
:P You just had to ask, here you go..........MusicWorld Wigger thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=69465&st=30)

ask funkycapricorn he can show u pics of the people with the style

:D Yep.

silent VI
09-29-2003, 09:33 AM
:lol: :lol: nice thread LMAO where did you get pics of all those clowns

Rappy
09-29-2003, 09:35 AM
i still think the punks dress more fucked up

razorsharp013
09-29-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by RapFan@29 September 2003 - 04:35
i still think the punks dress more fucked up
At least the punks are creative and original in their dress, those wiggers just look like every other stupid wigger.

silent VI
09-29-2003, 09:47 AM
[/QUOTE]At least the punks are creative and original in their dress[QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P are you a female or do all punks where a dress

razorsharp013
09-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@29 September 2003 - 04:47
At least the punks are creative and original in their dress

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P are you a female or do all punks where a dress
:lol: :lol: :lol:
For the second time today on this board I will have to say no, I am not a female.

...And you know what I meant&#33; <_<

silent VI
09-29-2003, 09:52 AM
...And you know what I meant&#33;&nbsp;

:P just hateing

Rappy
09-29-2003, 12:16 PM
who hates the rich for screwing us over mainly the riaa rich bastards

Yata
09-29-2003, 06:10 PM
they&#39;re faggots thats why