PDA

View Full Version : Any Magicians out there?

neve2009
07-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Im looking for some good magic trackers or sites where I can learn some basic magic tricks to entertain small groups of people. Anyone have any experience with this? The only thing I know of is AOM but there's no way im going to be admitted into there due to my beginner magic skills. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

callum
07-04-2009, 11:37 PM
If there is actually magic trackers i'm sure that would amaze small groups of people. Apart from that why don't you go to the library or a book shop and get a magic book.

neve2009
07-04-2009, 11:42 PM
the library is a good idea. Why pay for something if you can get it for free? Thats why we're all on these trackers. (theres the answer for the magic shop)

callum
07-04-2009, 11:55 PM
I'd guess youtube would have demonstrations of magic tricks.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
BitMe has a magic section.
There is a site called Magician Torrents ( don't really know anything about it other than it's magic and it's open registration I think).
There also used to be a site called AOMKiller but I don't know anything about it either other than some people weren't enamored with it.

You really should be asking about this in the BT section though.I'm sure that someone there is just itching to demonstrate how connected they are.

Personally I'm not into magic.I don't like people trying to put something over on me in the first place so I'm certainly not going to pay to have them do it.