PDA

View Full Version : Afl/footbal Sux.

huuramis
09-29-2003, 10:59 AM
well, someone else made a soccer sux one, so i thought ide make one too.

this games shit, full stop. anyone that enjoys watching men running around grabbing other men has to be an easily amused dumbshit.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 10:59
well, someone else made a soccer sux one, so i thought ide make one too.

this games shit, full stop. anyone that enjoys watching men running around grabbing other men has to be an easily amused dumbshit.
this from someone who has 14 year old girls in his sig... :rolleyes:

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:03 AM
are you saying you like to watch men grab other men? and jump all over them.

geez if someone jumped on me like that ide rip his fucking dick of and stick it down his football obssesed throat.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:03
are you saying you like to watch men grab other men? and jump all over them.

geez if someone jumped on me like that ide rip his fucking dick of and stick it down his football obssesed throat.
no, i can't stand american football...i much prefer motor racing

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:08 AM
:huh: well actually american football is rugby right ? i dont mind rugby, but AFL wich is aussie rules football is just got to be the no.1 worst most boring retarded sport ever thought up.

also, stop quoting me you stalker! :D :rolleyes:

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:08
:huh: well actually american football is rugby right ? i dont mind rugby, but AFL wich is aussie rules football is just got to be the no.1 worst most boring retarded sport ever thought up.

also, stop quoting me you stalker! :D :rolleyes:
aussie rules actually has a bit of skill...american football doesn't

also, you didn't address my comment about your sig...what have you got to say about that?

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:12 AM
what was the question?

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:12
what was the question?
it wasn't a question, it was a comment: "this from someone who has 14 year old girls in his sig... :rolleyes:"

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:17 AM
i kinda dont understand what your saying lol :huh:

my sig and avartar have got goten from dragon bal z and the 2 girls on the left and right and in my avartar is mizuho from onegai teacher.

shes not 14, and they are in my sig and avartar because they are my fav 2 anime's atm.

what has that got to do with football.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:19 AM
the last time i posted about hentai/anime, i was told the average age of the girls/woman depicted in hentai/anime was 14
my question is this: why do you want to have young girls in various states of undress as the only visual reference to yourself for members on this board?

edit@ your sig is too big aswell... http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22529

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:22 AM
its not a reference to me, im not even a girl.

like i said, they are in my sig because they are my too fav anime's atm. i didnt choose those picstures from the series, they are just some wallpapers i made small to fit in in the sig.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:24 AM
i don't know if you're playing dumb as an attempt to stop me from posting again or you really don't know what i'm talkng about, but i give up...i'll take my opinions elsewhere

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:28 AM
you said it was a visual reference to me.

well its not. unless you mean this.

ok well, your sig has a that car in it, why ? because you want the members of this board to know you like that car right ?.

well my sig has those anime's in it, simply because i like them, its not to show the members of this board that i like em, i dont care who likes and doesnt like them, because I LIKE THEM.

my posts always get turned around into something completly different to what it was orrigenaly, =( IM CURSED.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:28
you said it was a visual reference to me.

well its not. unless you mean this.

ok well, your sig has a that car in it, why ? because you want the members of this board to know you like that car right  ?.

well my sig has those anime's in it, simply because i like them, its not to show the members of this board that i like em, i dont care who likes and doesnt like them, because I LIKE THEM.

my posts always get turned around into something completly different to what it was orrigenaly, =( IM CURSED.
visual reference meaning when people see your name, they associate those pictures that you have

i have a problem with anime/hentai in that it represents young girls (14 average) in various states of undress and nudity...you don't seem to have this same problem

is there a problem with the car in my sig?

Busyman
09-29-2003, 11:32 AM
American football is much more exciting then seeing folks nonstop kick a ball back and forth on the field and go NOWHERE.
Talking about tough, in soocer you kick a ball and sometimes a player gets kicked in the mouth, nuts, etc. but.............
In American football the aim of the game is to hit a motherfucker as hard as you can and knock his ass on the ground.
Skill. The quarterback is allowed one pass, all the while he's got some fast 300 pound hellified bastard trying to blindside side him.

I made the soccer sux thread. American football doesn't even compare because the formats of the game are ENTIRELY different. The only thing they have similiar is in name only.

If that be the case about Aussie football requiring more skill then why haven't ANY of the Aussie tried out for American football where there's more money to be made. Americans and foreigner go where the moneey is especially in sports.
SIT DOWN

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:34 AM
rugby is arguably more violent than american football and there is so much less protection in rugby than american football

huuramis
09-29-2003, 11:38 AM
i dont know how simmilar or differnt american football is to afl, all i know is that afl is crap.

all they do is chase the guy then when they get near him they grab him throw him to the ground and start to fondle his balls.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:38
i dont know how simmilar or differnt american football is to afl, all i know is that afl is crap.

all they do is chase the guy then when they get near him they grab him throw him to the ground and start to fondle his balls.
there's only one ball on the field at a time

any more is against the rules

:rolleyes:

Rappy
09-29-2003, 11:50 AM
ah hell people who have less protection are dumbasses not skilled t take american football over rugby AFL ? u mean NFL there is an AFC no AFL at least now a days

uNz[i]
09-29-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 21:02
Well, it does seem to have been a bit overexposed when the pic was developed... ;)

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Justsomeguy+29 September 2003 - 12:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Justsomeguy &#064; 29 September 2003 - 12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 21:02
Well, it does seem to have been a bit overexposed when the pic was developed... ;) [/b][/quote]
http://www.arap78.dsl.pipex.com/lambo2.jpg

source pic

;)

Rappy
09-29-2003, 12:15 PM
:D :spam:

huuramis
09-29-2003, 12:35 PM
there is a afl, i told you already, its AUSSIE RULES FOOTBAL..

and...its fucked.

they paly the match, then they play the highlights, then the do a re-play, then they show the marks of the day. how obssesed can you be about big gay men running around with an oval shaped ball

AussieSheila
09-29-2003, 12:40 PM
;) You&#39;re full of crap huuramis, and Busyman, there have been Australians playing American football in America. They always come back to Australia and Aussie Rules, cos it&#39;s a bloody good game and a bloody good country. My kids play AFL, at junior level they aren&#39;t allowed to tackle, therefore skills are everything.

AUSTRALIAN RULES RULZ

http://www.piczonline.com/client/aussiesheila/adamgoodes&tristanwalker.jpg

huuramis
09-29-2003, 12:43 PM
that picture just shows the dude trying to sniff the other dudes arm puitt, and the other dude holding his hand trying to give him a kiss.

its not a good game. and its not so much a good country, the fact that australia is obssesed with gay people pisses me off.

we have this new shitty show now called *QUEER EYE FOR THE STRATE GUY* its like they are trying to say that being gay is ok.

fucking stoopid austrlia obssesed with poofs.

AussieSheila
09-29-2003, 12:46 PM
;) Oh, I&#39;m not obsessed with gay guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B)

huuramis
09-29-2003, 12:49 PM
i didnt say that. i said australia was, not australians.

how stupid is our country hey. we even had a tranny on australia idol.

YES SOME GREAT IDOL&#33; LETS TEACH OUR KIDS TO GET A SEX CHANGE ASAP&#33; GREAT WORK JHON HOWARD DICKEAD.

Snee
09-29-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 12:19
the last time i posted about hentai/anime, i was told the average age of the girls/woman depicted in hentai/anime was 14

You have to select what you watch, avoiding hentai is really common sense.

And as for the rest: while the Japanese do have an obsession with Kawaii, there are Animes that don&#39;t deal in that type of crap, Ghost in the Shell is a good example. Choose and don&#39;t generalize.

AussieSheila
09-29-2003, 01:00 PM
B) Isn&#39;t &#39;Queer Eye&#39; an American show? And would that be Australia the land mass that is obsessed by gays, if it&#39;s not Australians?

:) And I&#39;m not too concerned that my boys will want to wear dresses cos there was a crossdresser on Australian Idol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And what does all that have to do with Aussie Rules?

huuramis
09-29-2003, 01:01 PM
onegai teacher and onegai twins is not hentai, its echhi.

3rd gen noob
09-29-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+29 September 2003 - 12:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 29 September 2003 - 12:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 12:19

You have to select what you watch, avoiding hentai is really common sense.

And as for the rest: while the Japanese do have an obsession with Kawaii, there are Animes that don&#39;t deal in that type of crap, Ghost in the Shell is a good example. Choose and don&#39;t generalize. [/b][/quote]
i can generalise all i want, thank you very much

Snee
09-29-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 14:01
onegai teacher and onegai twins is not hentai, its echhi.
Don&#39;t worry, i was only messing with third gen., I don&#39;t even know your age, I can&#39;t say what you should or should not watch.

Hope you like project A-Ko btw, I left you a few links in your thread so you can investigate some of the animes that were mentioned. :)

@3rd: :P

huuramis
09-29-2003, 01:22 PM
hehe

well i need somehelp right now, i need the hash for onegai twins episode 10, because i only have from episode 1 to 9 in my download list.

thnx in advanced.

Snee
09-29-2003, 01:26 PM
I&#39;m not the best person to ask (all my stuff comes from other sources), go back to your original thread and ask there.

Check for it in the verified sections or something, and if you can&#39;t find anything there, make a request in requests (I see you did that already).

Hope you get what you want :)

junkyardking
09-29-2003, 01:52 PM
There are better things to get angry about in Australia like how they lock up Refugees in concentration camps( and yes they are i have been to one).

As for Afl I dont really care much for Sport i do watch it from time to time and it is far better than American football far more free flowing instead of watching boring set plays.

blade1356uk
09-29-2003, 02:32 PM
Here we go again.C&#39;mon you BLADES

Turd Ferguson
09-29-2003, 02:51 PM
All forms of football require different skills, so saying one is better than another all comes down to personal preference.

I like Rugby League the best, and Aussie Rules is my least favorite.

huuramis
09-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by junkyardking@29 September 2003 - 14:52
There are better things to get angry about in Australia like how they lock up Refugees in concentration camps( and yes they are i have been to one).

As for Afl I dont really care much for Sport i do watch it from time to time and it is far better than American football far more free flowing instead of watching boring set plays.
what do you want them to do ?.
let them illegal imagrents free into our country to work and get on with there lives?

i dont fucking think so, if my relatives cant come to this country legit on a plane then those illegal imagrents shouldent be alowed to live here either. as far as i care, they call all rot in that place.

puk:))
09-29-2003, 03:09 PM
base jumping.... now theres a real sport.

any kind of football = a bunch of faggs running around with abit of air filled cow, great. :P :P :P

Busyman
09-29-2003, 06:32 PM
I need to take a look at the AFL. At first huuramis I thought you were slamming American football. I don&#39;t think we get AFL even on satellite here.

Athy
09-29-2003, 09:09 PM
My vote goes too football (and i dont mean that American crap either&#33;)

huuramis
09-30-2003, 07:12 AM
nah i think we call american football here rugby.

rugby is pretty cool, they dont fondall the other players balls, they just smash into the other player as hard as they can, thats pretty cool.

Yata
09-30-2003, 07:19 AM
American Football SUCKS.

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 08:18 AM
huuramis STFU you anime obsessed ignorant fucking faggot...

Just STFU...you are just a stupid cartoon watching child who obsesses over 14 year old girls you fucking paedophile...

Adster
09-30-2003, 08:20 AM
f*cking hell I love all sports so STFU and maybe sit on your ass and get pleasue and entertainment out of looking at 4 walls

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 September 2003 - 23:00
B) Isn&#39;t &#39;Queer Eye&#39; an American show? And would that be Australia the land mass that is obsessed by gays, if it&#39;s not Australians?

:) And I&#39;m not too concerned that my boys will want to wear dresses cos there was a crossdresser on Australian Idol.

And what does all that have to do with Aussie Rules?

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Adster
09-30-2003, 08:22 AM
goto to feel sorry for those afl players with those tight shorts there nuts they nearly wear as earings :lol:

AussieSheila
09-30-2003, 08:56 AM
B) Gotta feel happy for the female spectators watching them play in those tight little shorts.

(Oh yeah, and the gays&#33;)

;)

junkyardking
09-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by huuramis+29 September 2003 - 15:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 29 September 2003 - 15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@29 September 2003 - 14:52

let them illegal imagrents free into our country to work and get on with there lives?

i dont fucking think so, if my relatives cant come to this country legit on a plane then those illegal imagrents shouldent be alowed to live here either. as far as i care, they call all rot in that place. [/b][/quote]
There not illegal immigrants as you call them, Australia under the UN has an obligation to take them.

Most of the refugees dont have any money, most times there families sell everything to send one relative to a diffrent country.

Although i dont know your family situation, your family situation would be nothing like comming from Countrys like Afghanistan(which is still not safe despite what John Howard says) Or Iraq which is in a similar situation.

But your attitude does not suprise me, more and more people are becoming selfish arseholes <_< , no wonder the worlds fucked at the moment with attitudes like yours.

I pity people like you, you change your thinking when your put in the same situation and by that time it&#39;s too late. ;)

bigboab
09-30-2003, 12:43 PM
I think one of the biggest problems with immigration is that immigrants have more rights than the people who were born, lived and payed taxes toward the prosperity of the country. Though I dont think that this topic belongs in this post. I suggest you start a new one. I cant because I am not a post whore. :rolleyes:

huuramis
09-30-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by junkyardking+30 September 2003 - 13:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 30 September 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 15:08
<!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@29 September 2003 - 14:52

i dont fucking think so, if my relatives cant come to this country legit on a plane then those illegal imagrents shouldent be alowed to live here either. as far as i care, they call all rot in that place.
There not illegal immigrants as you call them, Australia under the UN has an obligation to take them.

Most of the refugees dont have any money, most times there families sell everything to send one relative to a diffrent country.

Although i dont know your family situation, your family situation would be nothing like comming from Countrys like Afghanistan(which is still not safe despite what John Howard says) Or Iraq which is in a similar situation.

But your attitude does not suprise me, more and more people are becoming selfish arseholes <_< , no wonder the worlds fucked at the moment with attitudes like yours.

I pity people like you, you change your thinking when your put in the same situation and by that time it&#39;s too late. ;) [/b][/quote]
my relatives from the other country still shit in holes in the ground.

so dont talk to me about those stupid refugees, they can all get fucked.

AND YOU SALARY STICK&#33;

STFU&#33; WITHOUT THE LOVE SIGN YOU FUCKING POOFTER&#33; GO TAKE IT UP THE ASS HOMO&#33;

huuramis
09-30-2003, 03:58 PM
*no wonder the worlds fucked at the moment with attitudes like yours.*

no the worlds fucked because of fucked up countries like america, and fucked up people like the nra.

huuramis
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@30 September 2003 - 09:18

Just STFU...you are just a stupid cartoon watching child who obsesses over 14 year old girls you fucking paedophile...
im not anime obssesed you dickhead, ive hardley seen any anime&#39;s you cock smoking coon.

so go fuck your self.

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Go Fuck Yourself :D :lol: :P

huuramis
09-30-2003, 04:05 PM
fuck off dickead

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 04:06 PM
Can a mod lock this...

I think its getting a bit much for this boy to handle :rolleyes:

huuramis
09-30-2003, 04:07 PM
you want it locked yuo cunt, so i think your the one that cant handle some words popping up on your fucked up computer screen.

go pull your self fagget

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@1 October 2003 - 02:07
you want it locked yuo cunt, so i think your the one that cant handle some words popping up on your fucked up computer screen.

go pull your self fagget
Boo Fucking Hoo ;)

btw im not a coon...im part asian... :P

Evil Gemini
09-30-2003, 04:12 PM
BALAMM&#33;&#33;&#33;

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@1 October 2003 - 02:12
BALAMM&#33;&#33;&#33;
:o :lol: :rolleyes:

Celerystalksme
09-30-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@1 October 2003 - 02:03
im not anime obssesed you dickhead, ive hardley seen any anime&#39;s you cock smoking coon.

so go fuck your self.
:o :o :o

uNz[i]
09-30-2003, 04:26 PM
:ph34r:

Yata
10-01-2003, 06:15 AM
we need to get on subject, the subject being that american football is GAY and english(not brassilian) football is the best sport

AussieSheila
10-01-2003, 06:29 AM

I thought the topic was meant to get peeps on to say how great Aussie Rules football is. ;)

:( But I think huuramis needs to put the top back on the glue&#33;

:P

*runs to the niteclub and hides under the bar before huuramis goes NUTS&#33;*

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Busyman
10-01-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Yata@1 October 2003 - 06:15
we need to get on subject, the subject being that american football is GAY and english(not brassilian) football is the best sport
Shut up n00bie.

The topic is AFL football sux dontknowyata

dipshit

huuramis
10-01-2003, 08:43 AM
im gonna say this 1 more fucking time.

AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL SUX ASS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

weeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeee

junkyardking
10-01-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by huuramis+30 September 2003 - 16:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis &#064; 30 September 2003 - 16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@30 September 2003 - 09:18

so go fuck your self. [/b][/quote]
A selfish asshole, a bigot and a racist absolutly Pathetic. <_< <_< <_< B)

AussieSheila
10-01-2003, 12:55 PM
:rolleyes: Well, it is school holidays here&#33;

cowswithguns
10-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 22:43
that picture just shows the dude trying to sniff the other dudes arm puitt, and the other dude holding his hand trying to give him a kiss.

its not a good game. and its not so much a good country, the fact that australia is obssesed with gay people pisses me off.

we have this new shitty show now called *QUEER EYE FOR THE STRATE GUY* its like they are trying to say that being gay is ok.

Don&#39;t generalise idiot......I live in Australia and are certainly not obsessed with gays. Each to their own I say......who gives a shit what sexual preference anyone has. And what in f*cks name does this have to do with afl footy.

Celerystalksme
10-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns+1 October 2003 - 23:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cowswithguns @ 1 October 2003 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis@29 September 2003 - 22:43

Don&#39;t generalise idiot......I live in Australia and are certainly not obsessed with gays. Each to their own I say......who gives a shit what sexual preference anyone has. And what in f*cks name does this have to do with afl footy. [/b][/quote]
Exactly...

and why isn&#39;t it ok to be gay...you fucking dropkick...I couldn&#39;t care if some of my friends were gay...its their choice...and its assholes like humaris or whatever the fuck his name is that give Australia a bad name...

one more thing...if you don&#39;t like Australia GET THE FUCK OUT...

now STFU and goto bed...

AussieSheila
10-01-2003, 01:43 PM
:unsure: elmo?