PDA

View Full Version : Twice disabled from Torrentbytes.net...asks help

USGEORGIAN
07-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Hi.

I was a member in TORRENTBYTES.NET more than 4 year and was disabled because some political polemics.
Signed up agaen by new account two weeks ago, gained ratio by early downloaded stuff, my only posts by new account were just "THANKS" and nothing more. Uploaded 11 GB for 12 days.
And now i see my account is still disabled without any reason.
Their IRC chanel don't work and now their site is FORBIDDEN too for me.
Can someone hekp me with this problem? Thanks.
Happy 4th July.
P.S. Hmm this was my hollyday gift from TB.:angry:

djerholler69
07-05-2009, 06:43 PM
could it be possible that they recorded the ip that was associated with your first account, and then when you signed up again, the ip range was triggered, thus making them ban you and ip ban as well to stop you from registering again?

pone44
07-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Why don't you go to the IRC channel and ask?
Post Bt support section. Not here!

USGEORGIAN
07-05-2009, 07:14 PM
IRC channel don't work.
Support section will help?

1000possibleclaws
07-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi.

I was a member in TORRENTBYTES.NET more than 4 year and was disabled because some political polemics.

I assume the reason you were disabled again was because you haven't sorted out the quarrels, or whatever the 'political polemics' were that got you banned in the first place.

Alien5
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi.

Signed up agaen by new account two weeks ago, gained ratio by early downloaded stuff, my only posts by new account were just "THANKS" and nothing more. Uploaded 11 GB for 12 days.
And now i see my account is still disabled without any reason.
Their IRC chanel don't work and now their site is FORBIDDEN too for me.
Can someone hekp me with this problem? Thanks.
Happy 4th July.
P.S. Hmm this was my hollyday gift from TB.:angry:

it seems to me that you pissed off one member of staff

you need to speak to that person.