PDA

View Full Version : [Req] TranceTraffic :)

djerholler69
07-06-2009, 05:00 AM
Hello Guys,

I'm currently looking for a dedicated house/trance/psy/goa music releaser that could quell my hungry club music needs and drive my neighours to their grave :naughty: I've read a lot of reviews and lots of comments and obviously it points towards TT that could fulfill that need :)

I've been bittorrenting for quite some time now, and gathered a lot of experience and help especially to the many dedicated users on FST. Since, I've gotten two seedboxes to do my uploading more securely as well as to provide other users with 24hours availability of their torrents. I must say I'm having a lot of fun sharing with others as I know they're enjoying their content as much as I am!

Of course I understand many TT-addicts will question if I'd really use the account, but why wouldn't I? I'm not a collector, because I DO use my accounts on trackers to not just upload and brag about my swelling epeen but also download stuff that I'm really interested in. I'm really into the genres available at TT, so there should be no reason why I'm not going to use it! To say a little more of my current listening tracks, I'm listening to a stuff from Hallucinogen, Infected Mushroom to the likes of Mark Farina, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. So you can see, my tastes are not just restricted to one musical form but extends to multiple genres. I'm really loving the beats, and I'm looking to discover more music through reccomendations from TT users so as to expand my club musical fetish ;)

I would'nt post any proofs here, because I believe that to post a request it would mean that I am able to satisfy the usual torrenting ratio rules. I would rather pm profile links for those who would consider giving me an invite, because I think doing so would win their trust more.

Thanks for taking your time in reading my request. Feel free to PM me should you need any additional information :)

Glitterstep
07-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered users 7794/8000

^6 invites...And i am sure only VIP's have them...

All the best man...

djerholler69
07-06-2009, 07:31 PM
woo yeah I guess that is a farshot for me :P

thanks for the encouragement though, I'm hoping for the best :/

C-mos
07-06-2009, 07:58 PM
uploaders have invites too :)
so good luck

Chief_Garbonzo
07-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I like yer request! =) I recently did use my invites up by inviting some friends to TT.. so im sorry I cant help, but I imagine soon they will give some invites out soon though because its been awhile and the user count is starting to drop a little. Yea the uploaders and VIPS get invites when they do it. I know this for a fact as I fall into one of those catagories there :D

Glitterstep
07-07-2009, 02:58 AM
I like yer request! =) I recently did use my invites up by inviting some friends to TT.. so im sorry I cant help, but I imagine soon they will give some invites out soon though because its been awhile and the user count is starting to drop a little. Yea the uploaders and VIPS get invites when they do it. I know this for a fact as I fall into one of those catagories there :D

Can a Power User there with a donation star(not VIP status request for an invite),..???:)

djerholler69
07-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Thanks a lot guys for the info, I'll be patient and wait for a lucky star then! :P

Chief_Garbonzo
07-07-2009, 05:12 AM

Can a Power User there with a donation star(not VIP status request for an invite),..???:)

There have been times, yes, when they have given power users invites. Doesnt matter if there is a star, however, with the star I could see you getting perhaps one more invite than a normal power user if that staffer is in a good mood :)

Glitterstep
07-07-2009, 05:18 AM
^^Thanks man!!...I hope i'll get an invite soon!!..

djerholler69
07-08-2009, 04:38 AM
shoving my posts a little higher :P

djerholler69
07-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Hmm, I still have a little hope for this :P

The_Martinator
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
I must say this is a very good request. So you get a bump from me. :D

PS: I hate trance and every genre related to it, so don't expect an invite from me. I was just bumping your thread.

brento
07-11-2009, 07:07 PM
good request.
good luck :D

sez
07-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Did you know that trancetraffic has an open to all main irc channel?Anyways,as you keep this thread as is i'd also encourage you to try and frequent that irc as much,there is a reason why its open,there you have a real chance of making more uploader friends and possibly staffers to whom if you prove you are worth it,am certain they won't have a problem inviting you.This is the reality of all open irc channels.

I know coz i know.

djerholler69
07-12-2009, 07:24 AM
thanks sez for the headsup, will head over there :)

djerholler69
07-31-2009, 04:46 AM
though of bumping this up just in case anyone has an invite but doesnt want to flip through pages of req's and ga's :D

apextwin146
07-31-2009, 07:26 AM
PM olla here and try your luck with that .. I think hes any uploader ther

iDEA
07-31-2009, 07:49 AM
you have a 5% chance at the invitation of TT...
now only uploaders and old vips have invites...

so gl:)

djerholler69
07-31-2009, 09:01 AM
thanks apex, I think I'd better not PM him unless he asks me to do so :)

thanks iDEA, its a slim chance but I'm not in a crazy rush to get it so, I'm more than happy with it :D

Glitterstep
07-31-2009, 11:22 AM
@djerholler69..I got invited by the same person who invited me to TR(most probably coz he was 100% sure that i was a EDM lover...and i am)... trust me bro,if i had an invite i would really have considered u for it...

I just checked the stats...about 200 invites are left,a lot of accounts were pruned in the last month..so chances are there for me to get an invite.

DeNeDe17
07-31-2009, 11:42 AM
it will be open some time soon ?

hippoxtc
08-01-2009, 05:52 PM
PM me your profile links.

djerholler69
08-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Just raising my request :) If anyone would like to help me out, I'd be happy to show you some profiles links :)

KushBlow
08-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Nice REQ finally. Good luck with this.

Maybe post some trance music you like? Then you trance addicts could consolidate into one and every legit trance addict will live happily ever after with TT.

djerholler69
08-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the kind words Kushblow :)

A few trance artists I'm listening to at the moment are, of course the radio countdown by Van Buuren, stuff by Ferry Corsten, Infected Mushroom (although I think this would be under psytrance), David Guetta, Juno Reactor and many more! I enjoy house,dub, goa, dnb and breakbeat too, so thats why I feel that I won't be wasting an invite to TT. I'm sure the music available could add a lot of depth to my music tastes :)

2slick4u
08-08-2009, 03:44 AM
It is by far the best Trans and House place to be i had 10 invites and gave all of them away but really they should be level 11 whatever you guys call it ,staff is really nice and pre is good also TT for Pres

Glitterstep
08-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the kind words Kushblow :)

A few trance artists I'm listening to at the moment are, of course the radio countdown by Van Buuren, stuff by Ferry Corsten, Infected Mushroom (although I think this would be under psytrance), David Guetta, Juno Reactor and many more! I enjoy house,dub, goa, dnb and breakbeat too, so thats why I feel that I won't be wasting an invite to TT. I'm sure the music available could add a lot of depth to my music tastes :)

Hey man...the artists whom u have posted above are artists who produce commercial music(if u know what i mean)and that music is available on any music tracker....Post some artists whose music is really hard to get hold of...There are like many artists(Trance,Techno,Breaks,House)whose music is really hard to get hold of..maybe u should post those artists.....

I made some really good friends here on FST,who helped me to get a TT invite(that was probably because he knew the music i wanted was available only on Trackers like TT and Elek):)

And the stats now are 7762/8000...many VIP's and PU would be getting invites..:)

Good luck!:)

C-mos
08-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Glitterstep you seem to know a lot about TT :)

Glitterstep
08-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Glitterstep you seem to know a lot about TT :)

That's because TT and Elek are the few trackers that im really active on(thats where i get all the stuff i need,at the right time)..TT has all releases relating to EDM(Trance/techno/DnB/Dub/Breaks/Psy and House...

@C-Mos: 2 million ways;) stills brings back those memories when EDM was just picking up here in india...

2 million ways--friggin tunage i say!!:)

djerholler69
08-08-2009, 03:47 PM
You make a good point Glitterstep :) I personally am also trying to get FLAC rips for my music, and I think TT should have a better library for that. One of the new discoveries in my music are tracks from Luianne and from Ali Von Damme. I admit, I havent gone far enough to explore a lot of content from the genre's of music, partly because I'm quite new to it. I do have the desire to hear from new artists and get more knowledgable about the different groups within the scene (music scene!)

Glitterstep
08-08-2009, 04:14 PM
You make a good point Glitterstep :) I personally am also trying to get FLAC rips for my music, and I think TT should have a better library for that.

Really glad,u took it in a right way:)...not like other members who consider my posts as spam...And hell yeah!!...TT's got a an excellent collection for FLAC..:01:

One of the new discoveries in my music are tracks from Luianne and from Ali Von Damme.

Sorry to say..TT still doesn't have the music ur looking for..:(

Search results for :: Luianne
Nothing here!

I admit, I havent gone far enough to explore a lot of content from the genre's of music, partly because I'm quite new to it.

Hey Bro..take my advice,till the time u explore trance music,..i suggest u look for a TR invite along with Elek...both are trackers that will help u out..:)....IMO TT=Elek+Trance and TR=Trance...:)
That is u just need elek+ TR for ur music...:)

All the best!!

djerholler69
08-08-2009, 04:34 PM
:) Thanks a lot for your kind help Glitterstep. Given your advice, I shall take my time to discover music from the sources I have now. :)

Glitterstep
08-08-2009, 04:55 PM
:) Thanks a lot for your kind help Glitterstep. Given your advice, I shall take my time to discover music from the sources I have now. :)

Im really glad u took this in a right spirit...be active on FST and on those EDM trackers,and then u might soon find someone who'll fulfill ur request...:)

C-mos
08-09-2009, 02:12 PM
@C-Mos: 2 million ways;) stills brings back those memories when EDM was just picking up here in india...

2 million ways--friggin tunage i say!!:)

true story man
you really remember :naughty: