PDA

View Full Version : Biohost.info

AlexM
07-07-2009, 03:58 PM
I ordered black box 1 month ago and i never recieved any details even if i sent many messages , they never replied to me and i never recived my money back! Someone else with the same problem? NEVER , NEVER BUY A SERVICE FROM THEM !!!! They stole your money and thats it !!!

canopus
07-09-2009, 10:44 AM
be ware,they are shit

Grizwald
07-10-2009, 12:13 AM
yep, I tried them, they suck.

djerholler69
07-17-2009, 02:01 PM
well, i think if you made a payment through paypal, could you file a dispute?

etarip
07-25-2009, 06:24 AM
The same thing happened to me: I ordered an 8$ superbox last month. I received the login and password to log into the account manager but it didn't work. I sent them an email but got no answer.
AlexM is right, they steal your money.

Romeo6
07-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I've worked for biohost and I think both of you are actually at fault. One I recall we changed all emails saying do not ever send a reply to the *[email protected]* address, also I believe you would've been told about the #1 biggest problem they face, people change there password in torrentflux and then keep trying to login to FTP with new password and then there IP ends up in a ban filter. You need to understand this is a good and bad thing, would you rather have your server hacked or secured?

snoopinc
07-28-2009, 12:44 PM
I heard they closed down and there has been complaints about them.

kaffamof
07-29-2009, 08:00 PM
i had the 4$ box for a month about a half year ago. didn't get my login info the first 6 hours, so i sent a message and got the answer that it would take up to 24 hours.
i got the login info, so no problems. the torrentflux ui could be very slow, and sometimes i couldn't connect to the seedbox for 12+ hours, but the speed was fine for me, something like 8000kb/s when max or else around 2-3000kb/s

george2121
07-29-2009, 08:46 PM
I have the service and it was great until a week ago
I can log into my account (for emails and support) but can't log into FTP or Torrenflux. so can't get to my files or seed.

the speeds are great super fast but they won't respond to my support tickets and its been 7 days with no service and 3 days since i sent the ticket with no response.

what the F is up Mike ? I spent a lot of money

ph3nom
07-31-2009, 07:03 AM
Biohost is crap.. Never worth it.. oversell, slow speed

up time 99.9% which is suppose to be 50%

Never but from them

Kalvin
08-06-2009, 11:11 AM
CRAP CRAP CRAP. Beware of this seller. They have the worst services.

dadelor
08-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Oh biohost.......I remember i didnt get my seedbox until 2 weeks after ordering.I kept submitting tickets to cancel and get a refund which you are supposed to be able to do according to their Terms of Agreement if they dont have it up within a certain amount of time but all i got back was, it will be up in the next couple of hours......... then when i did get it the client is soooooo slow and during the time i had it the server must have went down about 6 times all i would get was a 505 error and couldnt get back on for hours. once it was almost a day. also there is no way to recheck files, i downloaded a torrent from a site once and made a mistake and erased only the .torrent file i tried to download the .torrent file again and all it said was i exceeded my disk quota when i would try to put the same .torrent on the box to seed not download but seed. all i can say is if you dont mind the downtime and crappy service go for it. I was happy i had only got the $4 plan just to try it out.