PDA

View Full Version : STN or ShareTheNet's url is: http://drugged-up.net/

Batrakill
07-07-2009, 06:28 PM
STN or ShareTheNet's url is: http://drugged-up.net/

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9408/stn1.jpg

Talk some more crap about etiv prick. I hope you get banned from STN. The community of etiv did NOTHING to this guy. The only of the site has NO idea why he called him a jackass being that he was nothing but nice to this guy. This is also XTC of superseeder (the seedbox company). Make what you will of this post.

pandorab
07-07-2009, 06:32 PM
XTC is a nice guy i dont know why he did this but he must have his reasons please let him explain and dont blame superseeder

Batrakill
07-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Thats why i posted here. I want him to show up and tell me what he has to say. I want to know WHY he said those things when this community did NOTHING at all to him. This community is a very very caring community.

pandorab
07-07-2009, 06:40 PM
yes im not bothered about that i just dont want bad publicity for superseeder as us as a company have nothing to do with it.

Batrakill
07-07-2009, 06:44 PM
No no my friend. I like superseeder and everyone there. The only person that bugged me was XTC. I like you and everyone else that works at superseeder. =)

Trust me, this has nothing to do with superseeder. I just want him banned from STN for his harsh words for apparently no reason.

EDIT: Just for reference, superseeder is a good seedbox company with incomparable prices. I do not mean this to bash them or their employees. This thread is about STN and not SS.

supersoakthath
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Oh my god Batrakill cry me a fucking river. One person says something bad about you and you go bat shit insane. If you were such a good site you wouldn't worry about shit like this. So go cry with your sweet bros some more and leave it be.

hardc0r3
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm finding this a bit hilarious... This guy bans a guy HE invited to StN and then makes this post... And you sit here and say 'XTC's a nice guy, he must have his reasons...' Sorry, but I don't think so. I'm wondering if this guy'll even have the audacity to show up here and explain his actions... Feel free to let him know that we're here bashing him.

pandorab
07-07-2009, 06:46 PM
ok np cya around pal :)

Batrakill
07-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Oh my god Batrakill cry me a fucking river. One person says something bad about you and you go bat shit insane. If you were such a good site you wouldn't worry about shit like this. So go cry with your sweet bros some more and leave it be.

As a matter of a fact, this post has NOTHING to do with me, I just thought the person he was talking about did NOT deserve what was said about him at all. The owner of Etiv was so very nice to this guy even when he was a complete asshole to them. If I have to show how much more of a dick he is by posting IRC logs. I just find it a bit cruel for this guy to go posting things about places like this. Etiv did nothing to him for this ridiculous flaming. My goal here is banning from STN. =)

supersoakthath
07-07-2009, 06:54 PM

As a matter of a fact, this post has NOTHING to do with me, I just thought the person he was talking about did NOT deserve what was said about him at all. The only of Etiv was so very nice to this guy even when he was a complete asshole to them. If I have to show how much more of a dick he is by posting IRC logs. I just find it a bit cruel for this guy to go posting things about places like this. Etiv did nothing to him for this ridiculous flaming. My goal here is banning from STN. =)

hahhaha gotpills is a fantastic member at STN and you think your shitty thread here is going to get him banned from STN? Wow, you must live in a perfect word kiddo

Polarbear
07-07-2009, 06:55 PM
I miss the days when brandon and feeling had their fights here on fst. At least I knew what was going then and they didn't hide with dupe accounts.

supersoakthath
07-07-2009, 06:57 PM
I miss the days when brandon and feeling had their fights here on fst. At least I knew what was going then and they didn't hide with dupe accounts.

You think I'm hiding on a dupe account? That is the most ridiculous fucking thing I have heard. I made this account so I could get some LOLs from this guy. I would never spend anytime on this site, so kthnxbai

Batrakill
07-07-2009, 07:04 PM
hahhaha gotpills is a fantastic member at STN and you think your shitty thread here is going to get him banned from STN? Wow, you must live in a perfect word kiddo

Because good members post junk like this? That is far from a quality thread my friend. If STN has members like this, I am so glad I never took the invite for this site that was offered to me.

supersoakthath
07-07-2009, 07:06 PM

You think I'm hiding with a dupe account? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever fucking heard. First off, why would I have an account in this shithole to even hide? I made this account so I could get some LOLs from this guy crying about his favorite site. Second off, thanks for telling me what you miss, what else do you miss, the teletubies or some shit? Thanks for keeping me updated with your life.

Rikikii
07-07-2009, 07:06 PM
nvm

supersoakthath
07-07-2009, 07:07 PM

Because good members post junk like this? That is far from a quality thread my friend. If STN has members like this, I am so glad I never took the invite for this site that was offered to me.

So you are a bad ass for turning down the invite to STN? Sweet, glad we don't have sweet bros like you there anyways

hardc0r3
07-07-2009, 07:07 PM
It's amazing how people are defending this asshole... You make a post like that and you deserve to be called a 'prick'... I wonder if he'll have the audacity to come here and explain...

oceanman83
07-07-2009, 07:10 PM
stn is great love it there

1000possibleclaws
07-07-2009, 07:12 PM
You guys are so l33t. Please go back to your little invite mover site and take this crap with you.:pinch:

supersoakthath
07-07-2009, 07:21 PM
You guys are so l33t. Please go back to your little invite mover site and take this crap with you.:pinch:

Yeah you are right. Sorry we don't have purple fucking stars on this FANTASTIC!!! website. We probably should just go kill ourselves because we will never be you. I wish I just would have known before I wasted ALL that time.

Give me a fucking break, apparently STN is giving you enough interest for you to post in this topic so go back to your pedestal.

Batrakill
07-07-2009, 07:23 PM

I will my friend. People there don't post stuff like this about other forum giveaways. Stick to YOUR site and don't post this trash about communities. STN doesn't have anything to offer that I don't already have or can't get elsewhere. I have see this place and everything there. This place is full of idiots.

BTW, I will still wait for this prick to defend himself. I have to part from this forum for the moment but I will return.

Yeah you are right. Sorry we don't have purple fucking stars on this FANTASTIC!!! website. We probably should just go kill ourselves because we will never be you. I wish I just would have known before I wasted ALL that time.

Give me a fucking break, apparently STN is giving you enough interest for you to post in this topic so go back to your pedestal.

What pedestal would you be referring to? You are the one that seems to be on a pedestal here buddy. STN is GOD right? Go back to your pedestal and stop arguing. this post is NOT for you, it is for response from XTC.

1000possibleclaws
07-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I think I have a friend who staffs the place.. :unsure: I don't hate you or anything, I'm just saying it as it is. Chill out mang.

Polarbear
07-07-2009, 07:51 PM
What the fuck is STN ????? :blink:

ovisan
07-07-2009, 07:56 PM
TSOL is right. What are you trying to gain? Publicity? Private invite sites are the worst thing ever for BT world. Look at you. You should be an example for your site users but you come here and accuse someone in public... I don't know you and this is the 1st time I hear of STN but this is a firm example of what private tracker invites and its staffers are

jason1337
07-07-2009, 07:56 PM
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq216/Mooonwa/ibtl.gif

1000possibleclaws
07-07-2009, 08:00 PM
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq216/Mooonwa/ibtl.gif

That was a close one. Your'e right, this drama has no place on FST we have nothing to do with secret invite communities. If we don't allow advertising I don't see why we should let people bitch about them when noone else cares or even knows what the hell they are talking about

IdolEyes787
07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
This place is full of idiots.

There were a couple but hopefully they're gone now.:dry:

1000possibleclaws
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
This place is full of idiots.

There were a couple but hopefully they're gone now.:dry:

:lol::lol: