PDA

View Full Version : Who's next in the RIAA's sights?

Sporkk
07-07-2009, 10:47 PM
So the pirate bay and usenet.com have both lost. Who's next? I wonder how long this free ride will last. Were already at the point of paying for download services (newsgroups, anonymous torrents)

Edit: Fixed the typo, for some reason it wont change in the topic list. Message boards make everyone forget how to spell and use proper grammar.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2009, 11:21 PM
sights

ckrit
07-08-2009, 11:19 AM
So the pirate bay and usenet.com have both lost. Who's next? I wonder how long this free ride will last. Were already at the point of paying for download services (newsgroups, anonymous torrents)

Edit: Fixed the typo, for some reason it wont change in the topic list. Message boards make everyone forget how to spell and use proper grammar.

No. They fucking don't.

Barbarossa
07-08-2009, 11:37 AM

Using "sites" instead of "sights" has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, but it has everything to do with being a moron.

turin
07-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I guess Riaa will go after more of the big public torrent sites first, that would make most sense.

Rat Faced
07-08-2009, 10:48 PM

Using "sites" instead of "sights" has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, but it has everything to do with being a moron.

Harsh

Sporkk
07-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Using "sites" instead of "sights" has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, but it has everything to do with being a moron. Thanks! Want to be friends?

Hairbautt
07-08-2009, 11:26 PM
You should PM him.

Cabalo
07-09-2009, 12:05 AM
google.com
you can easily find .torrents there, therefore it can be compared to an indexer, if you are feeling a wee bit communist.

enoughfakefiles
07-09-2009, 05:14 PM
I was gonna say I know of a good private tracker as a bit of a rod , but you lot would've probably broke my private messages inbox:dabs:

JPaul
07-11-2009, 12:07 PM
google.com
you can easily find .torrents there, therefore it can be compared to an indexer, if you are feeling a wee bit communist.

Do you always talk shite, or is it just the posts I am unfortunate enough to read. I mean it's like every one so far.

C-mos
07-11-2009, 12:13 PM
RIAA can suck my balls :P
:angel1: