PDA

View Full Version : BTMusic login problem. :(

DG25
07-08-2009, 09:58 PM
UPDATE EDIT: It works now, problem solved. They had some problems with their database.

Hi,
I think my user was deleted because i can't login anymore. :cry:
Any member of Pedro's around here who can help me?
If it was indeed deleted, then i really don't know what i've done wrong. I had a good ratio there, was an old member (a couple of years) and the last time i've checked the site was around 1 and a half weeks ago...

The last thing i did was this:

I had some old albums that i had downloaded from Pedro's some long time ago (and were seeded for a period) and then, at a later time, i removed them from seeding and i moved them to an external hdd. I didn't have enough free space on my main hdd, that's why i had to move them.
Anyway, after some months, last week i've upgraded my hdd and decided to re-seed my old albums (that were moved to the offline external hdd). So i started to search for them on the btmusic tracker, found them (some of them had no seeds), and Re-Check them all from u-torent. All was fine, the torrents worked again, in uTorent everything was green and on the site (tracker) i was listed as a seeder.

So basically what i did was to re-seed some old torrents, by downloading their corresponding .torrent files and Re-Check them.

If this was the reason for ban (if that's the case), i wonder what i did wrong...:ermm:

Can anyone help me to get in touch with the admin (or mods) there? Maybe i can clear this...

pone44
07-08-2009, 10:25 PM
BT support section. Try IRC
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263

DG25
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
I know, but it asks for my nick and pass. And since they don't work...

1000possibleclaws
07-08-2009, 10:39 PM
You probably need the support channel. I don't use flac so I wouldn't know the address, but I'm sure someone else will come along with it

OnEyM
07-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Are your torrents still green? Did you try to recover your password?

DG25
07-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Good news, it worked now. :D Really strange that it didn't worked earlier, it was saying my mail or user doesn't exist (when i was trying to recover my password).

After all it seems there was a problem with their database, because on the front page says so: "We had a database glitch overnight and this morning. We are working to re establish our .torrent files that went missing."

I'm so glad right now that my user still exists. :D