PDA

View Full Version : I need to get hold of uk-t squizzle

Djarraway
07-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Hello

I need to get hold of uk-t squizzle since I can't log in to the site anymore. I have asked a few people if they could help me and one of them said that I could try and contact squizzle at FST. So I registered and thought that I would be able to send him a PM, but it seems that new members can't send PMs so I'm writing this post instead. It is probably a stupid thing to do but I am getting desperate.

I have been a member of uk-t for over 4 years now and never had any problem but for the last 6 days I haven't been able to log in. I tried to use the recover thing but I guess I forgot to change my e-mail at the site because I don't recieve a new password. So if someone could PM him and tell him about my post I would be very grateful.

pone44
07-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Why change your email at the site and is that allowed?? Did you lose your email pass also?

IdolEyes787
07-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Pm'ed him your message but he doesn't frequent this place much anymore so I don't know how much help it will be.

respawn40
07-09-2009, 05:22 AM
You could always try their IRC, right? I mean, after being there for over four years, I would assume that you know it.

Djarraway
07-09-2009, 09:36 AM
@pone44 I didn't change my e-mail at the site I just don't have access to the e-mail that is registered at the site. So when I try to use recover it send my new password to an e-mail account that I don't have access to anymore.

@IdolEyes787 Thank you for your help.

@respawn40 I am not a big user of IRC. The first time I used IRC was about 1 month ago. I don't know there IRC-channel and I think I have to be invited to the channel by doing something on the site. But if you know if they have an open support channel can you please give it to me so I can try my luck there?

stoi
07-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Their IRC is in this thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263

Djarraway
07-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Their IRC is in this thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263

I tried that one. I was the only one in the channel I even had an @ before my username so I don't think that that is the correct channel.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
You could always try their IRC, right? I mean, after being there for over four years, I would assume that you know it.

"Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups " the man was heard to say as he fell through the ice.

Some people are not -enamored with/ don't see a particular need for - irc and therefore are not familiar with it..

Thatsgreat
07-09-2009, 02:22 PM
I think I know what you are talking about. You maybe missed to make a ''secret question and answer'' for the password recovery, right? So now when you try to recover the password, it gets sent to the email you signed up with.

Zip
07-09-2009, 02:48 PM
The password isn't sent to any e-mail when recovering.

Djarraway
07-09-2009, 03:38 PM
@ Thatsgreat that is correct. When I try to use the recovery option it says that I forgot to update my secret question and that the pass has been emailed to my account. But I don't have access to that account so I don't get a new pass. I've also tried to e-mail them but they haven't answered yet.

@Zip It isn't? Then where do they send it?

Squizzle
07-09-2009, 03:47 PM
It'll e-mail you if you haven't set a secret question.

Go back onto the IRC network and /query Squizzle, if I don't respond immediately I'm probably at work or something, but stay idling and i'll catch you and we'll sort this :)

Bit rubbish that FST has blocked PMs for new users though I must say, particularly when some people are specifically signing up to get help with their tracker accounts.

Djarraway
07-09-2009, 06:23 PM
It'll e-mail you if you haven't set a secret question.

Go back onto the IRC network and /query Squizzle, if I don't respond immediately I'm probably at work or something, but stay idling and i'll catch you and we'll sort this :)

Bit rubbish that FST has blocked PMs for new users though I must say, particularly when some people are specifically signing up to get help with their tracker accounts.

Thank you for your help. I'm on the IRC channel that was mentioned earlier in this thread and will be fo the rest of the day

IdolEyes787
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM

Um we seem to have a bit of a problem with dishonesty if you hadn't noticed.
This way at least there is chance of finding out if it's a dupe of a cheater or something like that before they start PMing the inspecting.

pen15
07-18-2009, 10:10 PM
I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night.

Zip
07-19-2009, 11:46 AM
I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night.
Who does? Nice nick by the way, penis. :D