PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned..!!

jincandoit
07-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Hello, everyone...
I don't know what to say...
i just got banned form WHAT.CD..
i invited someone in this forum to WHAT.CD yesterday,
as soon as he registered to WHAT.CD..
WHAT.CD. disabled his account as well as mine....
all i did was inviting someone to WHAT.CD...
you can check that i didn't trade or cheat then...
i am pu at WHAT.CD....
:cry:

stoi
07-09-2009, 08:04 PM
What.CD do not allow you to do giveaways on public invite forums

hence why you got the banhammer.

Dithersky
07-09-2009, 08:15 PM
we dont care :lol:

brightsid
07-09-2009, 08:17 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-give-what-cdx1bitmeorgx1-post3251379/postcount12

6 hours ago someone tried to inform you that you were breaking what's rule and you were using the same username. The ban was coming everybody knew. What are you trying to do with this topic?

jincandoit
07-09-2009, 08:17 PM
do u know WHAT.CD. irc channel..?

brightsid
07-09-2009, 08:19 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263
But your chances are limited

realityhd
07-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Just find another invite. I've had several accounts there, even invited myself a few times. I stopped downloading music though because I never listen to it.

jincandoit
07-09-2009, 08:26 PM
thank you....everyone..
i got it....

chinaski
sei un coglione

IdolEyes787
:slap:It's in the rules .If they weren't serious about it they probably would have put it in a thread called suggestions.

sez
07-09-2009, 08:57 PM
My sympathies man.You are a nice guy and i honestly woulda reconsidered you if i were them.People make mistakes but they don't necessarily have to be hanged for it.
Ignore the trade calls,go to their irc n to try to talk them out.Maybe someone will see the n00b in you and hopefully reconsider.

jincandoit
07-09-2009, 08:59 PM
now...i got a lesson..
never ever invite someone in public forum...
the reason i tried to invite someone was that i was invited to a few trackers in this forum before.
you guys check that out about that..
and somebody kindly showed publicly in thread that i had the same nick as the one on what cd.
after that...this happened,....
was that one from true kindness..?

besides that, i don't know why invite section in this forum should stay from now on..
if u want to invite someone to site,
u must take a risk of losing ur account...?

realityhd
07-09-2009, 09:00 PM
My advice after going through a number of bans is to use different nicks everywhere.

sez
07-09-2009, 09:04 PM
now...i got a lesson..
never ever invite someone in public forum...
the reason i was tried to someone was that i was invited to a few trackers in this forum before.
you guys check that out about that..
and somebody kindly showed publicly in thread that i had the same nick as the one on what cd.
after that...this happened,....
was that one from true kindness..?

besides that, i don't know why invite section in this forum should stay from now on..
if u want to invite someone to site,
u must take a risk of losing ur account...?

exactly why i think you deserve a second chance...at least unlike the others you sound human :D

Bone.W.Machine
07-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Just find another invite. I've had several accounts there, even invited myself a few times. I stopped downloading music though because I never listen to it.
You sound familiar in a scary way, I could almost believe you're a dupe account of mine. :ermm:

jincandoit
07-09-2009, 09:20 PM
thanks guys....
i am really sorry....
from now on, i am going to stop inviting someone in this forum.
currently, i am on several trackers called high level...
i was about to do some kind of contributions to this forum for the decent members in this forum...
it is me to blame for the ban thing...
thank you ....

realityhd
07-09-2009, 09:21 PM
To clear things up, I invited myself twice, once to get a username I liked better (when I switched usernames on almost every site but knew those sites wouldn't give a crap about some random power user) and once to give the account to my little brother.

megabyteme
07-09-2009, 09:22 PM
I saw your invite offer and it was handled nicely (it looked like you really wanted the invites to go to good, honest people) and was very generous.

Sorry to hear you got banned.

puckface
07-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Thats what you get for ignoring rules and getting caught. Also your giveaway was for no traders (why I dont know, since you break the rules too) so it's even more comical.

No way you deserve a second chance, why would you for breaking the rules. I saw your giveaway and knew it would happen, even after someone warned you.

jincandoit
07-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Thats what you get for ignoring rules and getting caught. Also your giveaway was for no traders (why I dont know, since you break the rules too) so it's even more comical.

No way you deserve a second chance, why would you for breaking the rules. I saw your giveaway and knew it would happen, even after someone warned you.

hey, you got that wrong...
that someone called a kind soul warned me after i finished giveaways..
why didn't he/ she warn me about that in the first place,anyway...?
everyone knew that kind of warning thing came to me after i already finished my giveaways...
so, what this warning thing was about?
i should have canceled the person i already invited...
is that sound reasonable...?

FACE_TO_FACE
07-09-2009, 09:59 PM
i think u have learn something today... on the hard way :S

I dont think it make sense to give anything away now...

Sorry for your lost, what is a very good tracker.

Funkin'
07-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Go to their disabled irc channel. Just be honest and apologize. Who knows, they may re-enable you.

Whatever4m
07-09-2009, 11:56 PM
OH!!
I really can't believe that!!
I know that u r a nice guy & I don't think u deserve that!!
but on a side note, always use a different username in the trackers than that in the forums, it's safer that way...

jincandoit
07-10-2009, 01:35 AM
hello, everyone in this forum.
I got my account on What CD back via IRC.
they understood my situation.
I am really sorry for having caused you guys inconvenience today.
but, they took my invites privileges away forever...
I think I learn something on the hard way...
thanks to especially guys[brightsid,chinaski, sez, megabyteme,FACE_TO_FACE, Funkin', Whatever4m]who gave me pep talk...
i love you guys, everyone in this forum....:D

megabyteme
07-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Congratulations, jincandoit! Glad they let you back on. :-D

harshytkage
07-10-2009, 01:59 AM
hey, you got that wrong...
that someone called a kind soul warned me after i finished giveaways..
why didn't he/ she warn me about that in the first place,anyway...?
everyone knew that kind of warning thing came to me after i already finished my giveaways...
so, what this warning thing was about?
i should have canceled the person i already invited...
is that sound reasonable...?

it has nothing to do with being a kind soul...the fact is...everytime you register to be part of a tracker, you have to acknowledge you've read the rules and the faq. what's rules are "no trading of invites in public forums"

you either didnt read the rules, which you should have, and if you didn't..your fault...OR you read the rules and thought you could get away with it..which is again your fault. its not FST's responsibility to warn you of your actions. its your own responsibility. you learned it the hard way buddy

if what does reenable your acct..i would send 12 dozen roses to the admin that did it for you...

The What Admin's waiting for his dozen dozen roses!:naughty:

jincandoit
07-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Congratulations, jincandoit! Glad they let you back on. :-D

thank you sir...

LubTheStaringCat
07-10-2009, 02:05 AM
It's good you got your account back, congratz.:cool:

jincandoit
07-10-2009, 02:09 AM
I am back on what.cd.now..
My account is back on again via irc channel..
Thank you...

jincandoit
07-10-2009, 02:11 AM
it's good you got your account back, congratz.:cool:

thank you,,,

Cabalo
07-10-2009, 02:26 AM
congratulations.
I had the same situation at revTT and the staff there weren't so mature or friendly as those at what.cd.
it's good to see someone happy around here. :yup:

Stellar
07-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Great to see you got your account back. Obviously losing invite privileges is never as bad as losing an account.

See people, going on IRC and pleading your case can't hurt... as long as you've not done anything purposely against the rules.

TP635
07-10-2009, 02:51 AM
Good for you. I lost my account in What about a year ago; the whole invite tree was disabled because someone at the top did what you did.

Stellar
07-10-2009, 02:59 AM
What is definitely one of those sites on which you need to be extremely careful about those you invite. I cringe every time I see some honest person doing a What giveaway. It doesn't seem fair that they ban a whole tree for the mistake of one or a few, but it's their site and they make the rules so we're bound to follow them to remain on the site.

Funkin'
07-10-2009, 03:22 AM
You're lucky you got it back. Now learn from this...