PDA

View Full Version : Dyeing ones hair

peat moss
07-10-2009, 04:14 AM
Did not know it could be so erotic , wifey had a lil grey and daughter had canceled to do it . So I stepped up and said " Sweetpea I'll help " :pinch: It was pretty easy but the stink was toxic and the little gloves were a pain .

Hey I took one for the team and sure glad I did , dam if the wife did n't go out and wash my truck from top to bottom after . Best sex we've had in years ..... tomorrow I'm doing her nails . :whistling

Shame there was no carpet to match the drapes , oh well next time . :)

Skweeky
07-11-2009, 12:28 PM
:lol:

JPaul
07-11-2009, 12:32 PM
She went and washed your lorry, as a thanks for you dying her hair. Is she mental or something.

brotherdoobie
07-12-2009, 05:34 AM
^ Peat's wife is from Texas, obviously.
Duh.

-bd

peat moss
07-12-2009, 06:13 AM
Duh.

-bd

Nope from the Delta north . :D She has been very sick for the last year and I was feeling helpless so just trying to help .

Well worth the effort as I do love her dearly but just bad at showing it .

brotherdoobie
07-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Duh.

-bd

Nope from the Delta north . :D She has been very sick for the last year and I was feeling helpless so just trying to help .

Well worth the effort as I do love her dearly but just bad at showing it .

How long have you been married, Peat? I've been married to Mrs. Doobie for 16 years and it's the small stuff that she enjoys the most. Kindness
is underrated.

I'm sure that the missus enjoyed your thoughtfulness.

Peace, doobs

peat moss
07-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Been together 15 years , married 8 .

I had to ask the wife as the years roll in to one , for better or worse .

brotherdoobie
07-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Good for you, Peat.

-bd

JPaul
07-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Been together 15 years , married 8 .

I had to ask the wife as the years roll in to one , for better or worse .

I'm sure she appreciated that

"Hoi Burd, how long have we been married, the internet wants to know".

j2k4
07-13-2009, 01:15 AM
"Sick for the past year"?

Good Lord.

Went through a rough-health patch with my missus a few years back - several long months - kinda twists a fellow up.

How's she doing at the moment, peat?

manoj
07-14-2009, 06:37 AM
If you want to reduce your weight safely and quickly, go for best weight loss treatments.

ckrit
07-14-2009, 10:40 AM
If you want to reduce your weight safely and quickly, go for best weight loss treatments.

:glag:

Barbarossa
07-14-2009, 11:26 AM

Great advice! :cool:

Now tell me how to tie my shoelaces :unsure:

brotherdoobie
07-15-2009, 12:46 AM

Great advice! :cool:

Now tell me how to tie my shoelaces :unsure:

I had a tough time learning to tie shoes. I still use "bunny ears," ffs.

-doobs

peat moss
07-15-2009, 03:18 AM

Good Lord.

Went through a rough-health patch with my missus a few years back - several long months - kinda twists a fellow up.

Been over a year now but think its sorted , very emotional roller coaster as I always felt helpless trying to help and end up working too much . Tests were endless and frightening , modesty out the door . .

Doctors thought it might be MS or cancer, we where both devastated . Do to Sabine's Crones disease it turns out it " may be " a vitamin B12 deficiency ?

Balance was off and no feeling in her legs or feet so it was scary watching her use a walker . All is slowly getting better , it may take a year for full mobility if ever . She is so positive it makes me look like a chump . :dabs:

brotherdoobie
07-15-2009, 03:38 AM
You're no chump, Peat. That should be obvious. You're standing beside your wife in her moment of need - that's what a husband should do.
Good man.

Cheers, brotherdoobie :cheers:

Skweeky
07-15-2009, 01:05 PM
I had no idea Rob! She's always so lovely as well when I speak to her.

Send her my love, will you?

j2k4
07-15-2009, 10:47 PM

Good Lord.

Been over a year now but think its sorted , very emotional roller coaster as I always felt helpless trying to help and end up working too much . Tests were endless and frightening , modesty out the door . .

Doctors thought it might be MS or cancer, we where both devastated . Do to Sabine's Crones disease it turns out it " may be " a vitamin B12 deficiency ?

Balance was off and no feeling in her legs or feet so it was scary watching her use a walker . All is slowly getting better , it may take a year for full mobility if ever . She is so positive it makes me look like a chump . :dabs:

Ah.

Not knowing is devastating.

So good to hear she seems to be recovering, however slowly - will say regular prayers for you all.

My wife has an assortment of ailments that are tied up together, so when our situation improved a while back, we decided to explore the possibility of some elective testing which we hoped would indicate an effective drug therapy.

She ended up having a major drug crash which took about six months off work and about three more months of drastically curtailed activity to get ahead of.

Back on a fairly even keel now, but sweet Jesus, I swear I held my breath the whole time.

Don't know how I'd get by without her...I expect it's the same with you.

Give Sabine a hug from old j2, will you please.