PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for a web design site

neilholtz
07-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Good day everyone,

I have began some web design projects and am looking for somewhere that I can share some of my web templates, and graphics files in exchange for some new web tamplates. Can anyone recommend a good sharing community that I may join?
I appreciate any help that you can offer.

Thanks

LubTheStaringCat
07-10-2009, 09:12 PM
You could try here. http://avaxhome.ws/
You can upload & download, but I don't think there's forum or community. Well non that I've seen.

neilholtz
07-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Thank you very much, I will take a look at them. I have a lot of different designs that I would like to share with others, but I have not located a decent community yet. Everyone wants to take, but not share with others. I will give you my feedback on your recommendation later this weekend.
Thanks again.

neilholtz
07-13-2009, 03:32 AM
So I gave that website a visit, and it seems decent, but still not the community type of website that I am looking for. Is there any sites out there similar to this one, that deals with website templates?

Thanks
Neil

neilholtz
07-14-2009, 12:00 PM
I have been doing some extra research and low and behold templatep2p.com sounds like the place that I am looking for. I see that open registrations are closed, so that leads me to believe that they are a good community that prides themselves on having good members. Is there anyone here that is a member there, and can you please confirm if this would be the place that I am looking for. Secondly, can anyone tell me if they have open sign ups monthly?

Thank you
Neil

codec
07-14-2009, 05:29 PM
gfxnews.ru is great.

neilholtz
07-15-2009, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the link codec, I will try to sign up during the open registrations in August. I look forward to seeing what I can offer.

darkstate01
07-15-2009, 03:06 AM
I live and breath and respect all things Joomla,If you want a pro looking site with tons of addons,plugins etc then this is for you.
Did i mention its also free and has a very good help community.

magnusd12
07-15-2009, 04:44 AM
talkfreelance.com ,i recommended this link for webdesighning community.

neilholtz
07-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks for all of the great links and recommendations I really appreciate everyone's help, and look forward to checking them out.

IAmSecret
07-22-2009, 05:04 AM
Hey neilholtz... I just signed up in this site. A lot of info here. Just wanted to share this website with you.

freetemplatesonline.com

check them out... :-)

neilholtz
07-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Thank you very much it looks pretty good.

makobex
07-29-2009, 01:52 PM
the best site is

www.fulltuts.com

PolarisFx
08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
TemplateP2P is by far the biggest and the best, and indeed its locked down for a reason. However due to people selling invites and/or inviting people of a questionable nature, invitations were disabled along with open signups, the only way to access the site now is through their invitation system:

http://tp2p.7twomedia.net/

bodug60
08-05-2009, 03:19 AM
bravenet is a great source for website designs, email templates and email lists maintenance, message boards and lots of great stuff! Love it!

neilholtz
08-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Once again, thank you everyone for all of your help, I really appreciate it. It is going to take me a long time to go through all of these sites.