PDA

View Full Version : Song Title And/or Artist I Can't Find?

EbyGum
09-29-2003, 10:29 PM
Is there some way I can put a Song Title and/or Artist that I am unable to find into Kazaa Lite so that if someone does have it I could get it? (Does that make sense?) Hope I have posted this in the right place this time? :rolleyes:

Jayhawk
09-29-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by EbyGum@29 September 2003 - 16:29
Is there some way I can put a Song Title and/or Artist that I am unable to find into Kazaa Lite so that if someone does have it I could get it? (Does that make sense?) Hope I have posted this in the right place this time? :rolleyes:
you could just set it to autosearch and it will find it if there is any i guess i dont know. :huh:

Zakery
09-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Put your title or song in the search section with 'all' ticked, then tick auto search more and start search. good hunting. :)

Adster
09-30-2003, 11:22 AM
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

asmithz
09-30-2003, 11:27 AM
Dont quit get the question, but just put key word of the song that you are looking for. <_<

Adster
09-30-2003, 11:30 AM
yes that question confused the f*ck out of me its like you answered your own question in the one sentence :blink:

Spider_dude
09-30-2003, 11:57 AM
does he maybe mean a request?

EbyGum
09-30-2003, 04:26 PM
Sorry if I wasn&#39;t very clear - If I do a search and it finds the song it keeps the song title and artist in the Traffic area until it finally downloads it even though that may be some days or weeks later. But if it doesn&#39;t find an example of it I have to put the info in every time. Is there some way I can set it up to look for a title/artist every time I start up? By the way thanks to everyone who took the time to reply. :unsure:

Jayhawk
09-30-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Adster@30 September 2003 - 05:30
yes that question confused the f*ck out of me its like you answered your own question in the one sentence :blink:
it doesnt take much to confuse you though ad :D

Sorry if I wasn&#39;t very clear - If I do a search and it finds the song it keeps the song title and artist in the Traffic area until it finally downloads it even though that may be some days or weeks later. But if it doesn&#39;t find an example of it I have to put the info in every time. Is there some way I can set it up to look for a title/artist every time I start up? By the way thanks to everyone who took the time to reply. :unsure:

now me is confused

internet.news
09-30-2003, 06:29 PM
the only thing you can do - I could imagine: If I found something and clicked to download, but there are not enough sources, I will let it in the Traffic Window, if
enough sources are found it would start :)

But a file which is not available on kazaa at the moment, you also could not find
it at the moment. It is as far as I know not possible yet to mention a file you wanted to download to start when it will be available :)

thanks anyway, david.

Kazaa Lite K++, the new blue experience...

postie
09-30-2003, 07:59 PM
I know this probably isn&#39;t much of an answer but I am using Kazaa V2.40 and if I am trying to find a file and I have recently searched for it, I simply look it up in the search list. I tend not to purge the list as a number of downloads I am after take too long to keep typing in again.

Hence my not clearing the list as its easier just to go down the list and highlite the 1 am after.

Sorry if this isn&#39;t much help but it works for me.

Postie ;)

sparsely
10-01-2003, 01:01 AM
is it just one song specifically that you&#39;re looking for?
maybe someone could/would post a hash if it is....

EbyGum
10-01-2003, 02:42 AM
Oh well looks like it can&#39;t be done....
Thanks Sparsely but I am looking for a few, maybe even lots of old songs. By the way what the heck is a hash?
You may not have guessed but I am new to this Kazaa stuff..... :rolleyes:

Adster
10-01-2003, 03:45 AM
yep takes not much to confuse me :D