PDA

View Full Version : Seeking TorrentLeech Invite

evening_star
07-13-2009, 07:18 AM
I'm looking for a TorrentLeech invite please. I used to have a PU account there, one I had for a few years, but it was recently deleted for lack of activity. (apparently they have a new policy where you have to dl/ul something once a month)

While I do usually use a site like ScT for popular scene torrents, the thing I like about TL as another resource is it has some rarer items, or certain p2p things that are hard to find elsewhere.

I would greatly appreciate an invite. PM me.

Edit: found! Thank you.

db_la_23
07-13-2009, 10:46 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/evening-star-137966
be careful she r he is a trader

davide89
07-13-2009, 12:01 PM
apparently they have a new policy where you have to dl/ul something once a month
they dont have policy like this...

evening_star
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
To db_la_23: I'm not a trader. Look at the dates on my profile, I haven't been around this site in ages. I'm quite happy with my 5 sites, they're all I need right now. Sheesh.

To david89: Yes, I checked their FAQ after my account was deleted. With a "new" flag next to it, it said one must either dl or ul something every 42 days, or your account will be removed to make room for active members. I just rounded to a month.

srw985
07-13-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm also looking for a Torrentleech invite, I have IPtorrents invite to trade for it.

TraLaLa
07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm looking for a TorrentLeech invite please. I used to have a PU account there, one I had for a few years, but it was recently deleted for lack of activity. (apparently they have a new policy where you have to dl/ul something once a month)

While I do usually use a site like ScT for popular scene torrents, the thing I like about TL as another resource is it has some rarer items, or certain p2p things that are hard to find elsewhere.

I would greatly appreciate an invite. PM me.

Edit: found! Thank you.

if you use Sct than you dont need TL :shifty:

evening_star
07-13-2009, 10:26 PM
To srw985: Please don't hop on my thread. It should just quietly go down the page as it's no longer needed. Also, this isn't the place to try and trade anything.

To Ice10UFO: What's the shifty eyes for? I believe I stated that I like TL as another resource. ScT & FTN are primarily scene, while TL regularly lists films that show up on p2p. Obviously, considering my account was deleted for lack of activity, I don't use it much. (though now I will make sure to use it enough to keep it active.) Besides, there's not exactly much I can do with a TL invite.

pone44
07-13-2009, 10:44 PM
DB la 23
I Do not know this member but People can change and learn from their mistakes. No need call someone a trader from posts made in 2007.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/evening-star-137966
be careful she r he is a trader