PDA

View Full Version : Is Kazaalite++ Safe? Pleeze Help Me Out!

DaCuteOne
09-30-2003, 02:06 AM
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

IF YALL COULD GIMME YALL THOUGHTS, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....I JUST RECENTLY REMOVED KAZAALITE++ FROM MY COMPUTER....I LOVE THE PROGRAM, AND THIS WAS THE MAIN ONE I WAS USING, BUT I HAVE BEEN HEARING SO MANY THINGS ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO PEOPLE, THAT IT HAS ME THINKING...DO YALL THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING???? :blink:

Mr. Blunt
09-30-2003, 02:41 AM
Please search next time.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=70020&hl=

zapjb
09-30-2003, 04:18 AM
@DaCuteOne STFU ya n00b! :angry:

james_bond_rulez
09-30-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by DaCuteOne@30 September 2003 - 02:06
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

IF YALL COULD GIMME YALL THOUGHTS, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....I JUST RECENTLY REMOVED KAZAALITE++ FROM MY COMPUTER....I LOVE THE PROGRAM, AND THIS WAS THE MAIN ONE I WAS USING, BUT I HAVE BEEN HEARING SO MANY THINGS ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO PEOPLE, THAT IT HAS ME THINKING...DO YALL THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING???? :blink:
ease up on the caps, noob

there are a lot of topics on this already, change the subject

DasScoot
09-30-2003, 04:55 AM
Why stop there? I suggest you uninstall everything, especially all internet-related programs, and then cancel your connection.

Only then will we be safe from you increasing your post count to 2.

rastilin
09-30-2003, 03:18 PM
Typing VERY badly is a sign of madness. Seriously though, don't you preview or even double check your posts.

Sparkle1984
09-30-2003, 03:59 PM
What a wimp !!! LOl !! :D :lol:

DaCuteOne, I suggest you go hide under your bed for the next 5 years or so, incase RIAA find you!!!

Oh, and make sure you have all your food delivered to your door - you don't want to be hit by lightening when you go out, do you??

Kitty
10-01-2003, 02:51 AM
The YALL..Thing really got to me. <_<

Gavin Halcyon
10-01-2003, 03:40 AM
You all have not been new at anything, do you? . . .. because if you have been. . . then you all end up with a severe trauma. :blink:

You, the new one. . . kazaa lite is safe, share and be a good member of the community.

Gavin

Mavol
10-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by DasScoot@30 September 2003 - 06:55
Why stop there? I suggest you uninstall everything, especially all internet-related programs, and then cancel your connection.

Only then will we be safe from you increasing your post count to 2.
You would have to go to your friends house first for his internet connection so you could come on this forum and post.

I suggest you also destroy your harddisk, you can never be sure that the RIAA storm your house with 20 special forces guys, three helicopters and 50 swat guys surrounding your house, and take your harddisk and analyse it in their lab to find out if you used kazaa lite.

im sry got carried away, dont laugh at dacuteone&#33; you were new too once, nicely said gavin.

Rat Faced
10-01-2003, 06:49 PM
Please be nice guys......

He asked a simple question, albeit in an annoying manner and one thats been asked thousands of times before.....

Gavin Halcyon
10-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Yup, being new at something, even at a forum could be scary, the reason of a forum is to share and mantain a small relationship with people with the same interests.

I know i should be posting this in another "room", but i have an exam in about 4 hours about American law and i still have to study:

For mexican filesharers, it is not a crime to share music and/or download it from the net unless you make a profit on it, as easy as it sounds.

Due to the similarities between civil law, it should be more or less the same with the filesharers of south america, but it may change due to pressure of the RIAA :angry: over the governments or something like that.

Thatīs because a friend told me about the legal problems in Mexico, but as far as i know, if you donīt make money from what u donwload, you are safe.

If someone knows how is it (the legal penalty for downloading) in South America, please post a reply. . . i will try to change this post to a convenient "room".

Gavin. :ph34r: