07-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Plz i need seedbox
I have been in sct
and i cant download anything coz of my ratio
i need 2 make a good ratio so i can use the site
thanks

sez
07-14-2009, 11:23 AM
If i were you,i would just let the account die.Its not worth it if this is what you'll always be subject to.

FransTormer
07-14-2009, 12:03 PM
How you planning on making good ratio when you can't download anything for buffering? Or are you an uploader there (which makes it even weirder you have bad ratio).

Bobz
07-14-2009, 06:26 PM
How you planning on making good ratio when you can't download anything for buffering? Or are you an uploader there (which makes it even weirder you have bad ratio).

i can tell you with pretty much 100% confidence that he is not a uploader.. pretty much all of them at ScT have at least 1 SB and huge buffers and its not easy to get on the uploading team

Sanka113
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
SCT isn't THAT hard to keep a ratio these days. All you have to do is seed packs. That's why they made them freeleech. Clear out some hard disk space and get packing. BTW people rarely will take on the security risk of letting strangers on their server without good reason. You not being able to keep a good ratio at sct probably isn't good enough for someone to accept the risk.

Mugur
07-15-2009, 06:20 PM
I can seed you a torrent or two to help you get out of misery, but there's no way someone will give you access to their server. Unless they know you very well or they are out of their mind.

S!X
07-15-2009, 11:16 PM
there's no way someone will give you access to their server. Unless they know you very well or they are out of their mind.

Completely wrong, if you're willing to trade a decent invite in return for some temporary seedbox access I'm sure someone will come forward to help. That's what I did and the person is giving me two days of access. I guess it depends what you have to offer and your seniority on this site :ermm:

cinephilia
07-16-2009, 10:23 AM
there's no way someone will give you access to their server. Unless they know you very well or they are out of their mind.

Completely wrong, if you're willing to trade a decent invite in return for some temporary seedbox access I'm sure someone will come forward to help. That's what I did and the person is giving me two days of access. I guess it depends what you have to offer and your seniority on this site :ermm:
thanks for letting us know the best way to get scammed..

S!X
07-16-2009, 10:41 AM

How do you figure? :lol:

puckface
07-16-2009, 02:06 PM

How do you figure? :lol:

Cause, you know, everytime someone sees the word "trade" its gotta be a scam. Kneejerk reaction of brainless people, it happens.

Regardless, you are completely right, I have seen invites traded for webui and ftp access to a seedbox, there is no security breach since its only webui access and the person with the access can download and seed to their hearts content for 2, 3 ,7 or whatever amount of days.

FransTormer
07-16-2009, 02:44 PM
puckface, no doubt you know best, but when I open up, let's say, WebUI for a "requestor", how come I can see his passkey and such when I use NX to review my rig? Ofcourse, passkey ain't everything but still...

cinephilia
07-16-2009, 02:56 PM
i've never stigmatised trading and my post had absolutely nothing to do with this practice... i simply meant that letting a perfect stranger (the guy you trade with is generally one) taking notice of your passkeys is a sure way to encounter problems with your tracker accounts if you know what i mean.

aslomax
07-18-2009, 01:45 PM
closed

S!X
07-19-2009, 08:30 AM
closed

you aint no mod :huh: