PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a usenet client to schedule transfers AND disconnect

Gruelius
07-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi all,
Using a astrawebs package for two ip addresses. I needed a client that could schedule and also connect/disconnect automatically. I use sabnzbd+ at home on my server and have had no problems.

My father however is a n00b so i set him up with alt.binz. It stays connected blocking me from downloading which f!*@ing pisses me off lol

Are there any clients for n00bs that support scheduling + rss with disconnecting when not schedulred to dload?

Cheers

EyeBaller
07-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Hi all,
Using a astrawebs package for two ip addresses. I needed a client that could schedule and also connect/disconnect automatically. I use sabnzbd+ at home on my server and have had no problems.

My father however is a n00b so i set him up with alt.binz. It stays connected blocking me from downloading which f!*@ing pisses me off lol

Are there any clients for n00bs that support scheduling + rss with disconnecting when not schedulred to dload?

Cheers

Alt.Binz does all that if you set it up. Start by un-checking "connected when idle" under the Connection menu. Also you can use the scheduler to set up download times.

Gruelius
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
ah yeah, i must have missed the connected while idle box.

thanks!

Eaglenik
07-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks EyeBaller i missed that option and it is very handy when you share connections thanks.

ericab
07-15-2009, 06:49 AM
dang, you guys need to get better eye glasses...ffs...

:geek:

MultiForce
07-15-2009, 03:55 PM

Even an eagle eye wasn't enough :P

T.r.u.m.p.y
07-15-2009, 04:19 PM
My father however is a n00b

epic!

Eaglenik
07-16-2009, 10:31 AM

Even an eagle eye wasn't enough :P
I knew someone would say that xDDD :P:whistling

r_black
07-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Re: OP,

Sab can do this. So can Alt.BinZ