PDA

View Full Version : Staff Wanted!

bllspk
07-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi guys.We are looking for good staff members. The adress is http://www.torrentrage.org .Minimum required posts on FST is between 300 and 1000.Cheers!

Screens removed!

mievmo
07-14-2009, 06:13 PM
GL with the site, but another music tracker ???

djerholler69
07-14-2009, 06:19 PM
its a General/0Day site :)

The_Martinator
07-14-2009, 07:10 PM
OP you do know that it's quite easy here to spam up to 300+ posts, right?

Cabalo
07-14-2009, 07:22 PM
nice layout by the way. :yup:
and best of luck for the tracker.

Roooney
07-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Looks good, good luck in finding some proper staff members:)

nthpeter
07-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Site looks OK. GL. (Not a spam)

Thatsgreat
07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
OP you do know that it's quite easy here to spam up to 300+ posts, right?

yeah, just ask noobzor :lol:

bllspk
07-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Feedback is apreciated and thank you but i donīt need spammers.Iīm just looking for staff members,thatīs the point of this topic.Cheers!

The_Martinator
07-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Feedback is apreciated and thank you but i donīt need spammers.Iīm just looking for staff members,thatīs the point of this topic.Cheers!

I was trying to tell you that you shouldn't judge people merely on their post count, that's all.

Polarbear
07-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Feedback is apreciated...

My feedback is that I wouldn't trust a tracker sysop who recruits his staff on FST.

1000possibleclaws
07-14-2009, 08:41 PM

I was trying to tell you that you shouldn't judge people merely on their post count, that's all.

Quit spamming Martinator, he knows what he wants :lol:

bllspk
07-14-2009, 08:53 PM

My feedback is that I wouldn't trust a tracker sysop who recruits his staff on FST.

Maybe i should start knocking peoples doors and recruit them is that a good ideea for you m8?Who said iīm the sysop?

sear
07-14-2009, 09:14 PM
If you're not the sysop why are you recruiting staff...and he's right recruiting from FST is madness.

sez
07-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Dude i think if you threw in extras like say a crib in the hamptons,a credit card,a holiday in teh alps for the successful applicants and maybe say dental(or had you made this a little dramatic like say tribal council in survivor),i personally woulda been very very interested.
But keep it up though,with 200 torrents i think its safe to say you already met the first requirement of becoming an l33+ tracker,I would be very proud if i were you.
Now go ban yourself for posting that screenshot here.

realityhd
07-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Enjoy the 3 month powertrip!

Roooney
07-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Exactly what are you looking for? I mean what kind of staff? Might be interested if it isn't too difficult.

mievmo
07-14-2009, 09:36 PM
If you're not the sysop why are you recruiting staff...and he's right recruiting from FST is madness.
Hi there sear long time...
U all r right, but we know that there is some good ppl that are have good skills. ;)

bllspk
07-14-2009, 09:43 PM
In my first post i said "Staff Members".An uploader in our case "Drug Supplier" is an staff member also.I didnīt said "We are looking for Admins and Moderators" did i?

NippleCake
07-14-2009, 09:48 PM

Needle in a haystack :happy:

Stellar
07-14-2009, 09:55 PM
OP, it would probably be much easier for you to find like-minded individuals on other sites and contact them about being staff on your tracker rather than asking here on FST.
This is really not the right place to ask. :P

CPC464
07-14-2009, 10:13 PM
bllspk mate,

just reading the replies here should give you good reason not to come knocking here for staff most people here just want to put others down,

good luck with your tracker i hope its a success for you

bllspk
07-14-2009, 10:18 PM
In my first post i said "Staff Members".An uploader in our case "Drug Supplier" is an staff member also.I didnīt said "We are looking for Admins and Moderators" did i?

Iīll quote my own post so maybe this time they will understand mate!

Thatsgreat
07-15-2009, 01:13 AM

Needle in a haystack :happy:

:lol:

Cabalo
07-15-2009, 02:16 AM
OP, it would probably be much easier for you to find like-minded individuals on other sites and contact them about being staff on your tracker rather than asking here on FST.
maybe not, but i wouldn't advise any of those other pseudo-1337 BT invite forums, where basically the members are the same as here, only behaving in a different way.
there they turn to polite ass kissers, and are liars. Here, the same members behave like they were born in the wild.
I'm talking about places such CFS, TPS or STN and so on...

PlayeR
07-15-2009, 02:35 AM
there they turn to polite ass kissers, and are liars. Here, the same members behave like they were born in the wild.

and tReactor (where some staffs there are staffs at PTN as well), T.Invite, invitenation, and many more

Good Luck with the new tracker..all the best..

btw, what are you looking for exactly? just uploader or what? i mean what kind of staffs?

sez
07-15-2009, 02:36 AM
bllspk mate,

just reading the replies here should give you good reason not to come knocking here for staff most people here just want to put others down,

good luck with your tracker i hope its a success for you

and if you learn to read,you should know that sometimes people just post for the sake of posting or are just trying to keep their opinions to themselves.

I mean the guy was the only person online on that tracker the whole time he was taking that screenshot.That to me sounds like a site that needs to talk to oprah...i mean sharky to do a flowery article on them coz more than anything you like really need new members.

Iīll quote my own post so maybe this time they will understand mate!

and as you organise on that or a blog like filenetworks,you can post a recruitment thread on the demonoid forums of which am certain you'll be more than appreciated for reaching out.All it takes is a little more effort.And finally,i think you guys should stop stealing torrents and find your own if you want to be taken seriously and what's with the 7 hour gap between uploads?if the servers are making too much noise in your bedroom that you can't sleep,don't switch them off,pad them with pillows and sheets and if everything fails then move them to another room!

good luck with your tracker!

colbert
07-15-2009, 02:59 AM
Good luck with the site, but I have to say recruiting staff from FST is crazy!

bllspk
07-15-2009, 06:35 AM
Good luck with the site, but I have to say recruiting staff from FST is crazy!

Iīm not recruiting staff man(Admins&Moderators).We need uploaders wich they are staff members also!

C-mos
07-15-2009, 07:26 AM
good luck :)

Ev0
07-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Who said iīm the sysop?

http://i27.tinypic.com/345ivyg.jpg

You still using that unsecure source?

http://i30.tinypic.com/n6vp5w.jpg

The_Martinator
07-15-2009, 07:37 AM
maybe not, but i wouldn't advise any of those other pseudo-1337 BT invite forums, where basically the members are the same as here, only behaving in a different way.

Pseudo-1337 lol

The only thing l33t about most of those is that traders can't join. That said, I really have no clue where would a good place to recruit staffers be. I'm guessing this should be done before you actually start the tracker, though.

1000possibleclaws
07-15-2009, 09:35 AM
From what I can tell he's looking for uploaders not staffers. Should have been specific because they differ in both required skillsets and required connections.

bllspk
07-15-2009, 11:00 AM
From what I can tell he's looking for uploaders not staffers. Should have been specific because they differ in both required skillsets and required connections.

Thank you for understanding my point.ev0 someone is trying to hack me using sql injection but no luck.The source is pretty secured!

patiesmiz
07-17-2009, 05:55 PM

ditto.

I don't mean that the FST users are not cool people, but oh well...

bllspk
07-18-2009, 02:29 AM

ditto.

I don't mean that the FST users are not cool people, but oh well...

Hola amigo.Iīm from Zaragoza.Back OnTopic we are looking for Drug Suppliers like i said before!Pm me or BrilianT and please do not disturb the owner(wtf)!

CPC464
07-18-2009, 11:55 PM

what do you know about stn??. its Completely opposite to what you say. so answers probably nowt.

bllspk
07-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Canīt you guys spam in another thread?

wtfak
09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
I would like this thread to be closed!Thanks.

Cabalo
09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
well well, if it isn't a dupe account...

wrong account dude. logout and login as bllspk.

Bad-Day
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Thread off the year!!!!

Ps: stop by the trading forum, to get yourself some nice recruiters for your site. :D

cinephilia
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM

bllspk
09-16-2009, 03:40 PM

Bad-Day
09-16-2009, 03:42 PM
:frusty:

wtfak
09-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Iīm not gonna argue with you guys cause dumb users are everywhere.Let an Admin decide if itīs a dupe account.Lol this must be the dumbest post iīve ever seen Cabalo.

Cabalo
09-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Iīm not gonna argue with you guys cause dumb users are everywhere.Let an Admin decide if itīs a dupe account.Lol this must be the dumbest post iīve ever seen Cabalo.
u have been here only 2 months, assuming this is your first account. you've a lot to see here.

n00bz0r
09-17-2009, 12:49 AM

lol :lol:

sez
09-17-2009, 03:23 PM

Late but still funny as f&*k :lol:

oh and there is this one from some irc:

<Kemikals> i've seen some TS that were almost dvd quality
<kirby11> and dvd is almost blu ray?