PDA

View Full Version : Request: tvtorrents.com Credits

kirktrix
07-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Good day,

I need to download some file on tvtorrent.com unfortunately i do not have enough credits. Is there anyone that can give me a spare credit. Thank you in advanced.

Rules on giving credits.

How do Invitations work? May I transfer credits to an existing member?

In order to invite someone (new member) or transfer credits (existing member),

YOU must have been a member for at least 3 months, and
YOU must have at least 11GCreds or more
The INVITEE must have less than 2GC (if already a member), and

Do NOT create a NEW account if already a member!

The minimum amount you can send an invitation is 1GC, and you must have 10GC left after sending the invite.
On the invitation screen, you will be asked to:

Enter the email address of the person you are wanting to invite.
Select how many credits you wish to give (specific amounts are provided in the drop down list)
Enter a personal message to the invitee. Emphasize to them that they MUST use the invitation code when they register or the credits you've given them will NOT be transferred to them! and to read the message carefully and follow the instructions.

NOTE: If you invite someone and they already have an account, and they create a NEW one instead, it will be blocked and YOU will lose your invitation privileges.
For existing accounts:

Click on the INVITATIONS link in the MY menu, choose REDEEM INVITATION and paste the invitation code in the proper field.
NOTE:

The invitee must be able to receive email from @tvtorrents.com . Tell them to check their spam/junk mail folder if they do not see it.
The invitation will be valid for one week but can be canceled at any time and you'll get your credits back.
After the invitation has expired you can also extend it for another week and resend it.
You can be held responsible for the actions of your invitee's, so you should take care about who you are inviting. If you invite a cheat, you lose your invitation privileges and can possibly be banned from the site.

dadelor
07-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Well for starters I would like to see proof that you have an account.
"NOTE: If you invite someone and they already have an account, and they create a NEW one instead, it will be blocked and YOU will lose your invitation privileges."
and how many credits do you need?

kirktrix
07-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Well for starters how much credit do you need?

10gig will be fine. but it's really up to you. Thank you.

dadelor
07-14-2009, 07:59 PM
ok well i can give you 5 gigs, i just need proof you already have an account there.
just like a screenshot or something.

sez
07-14-2009, 08:45 PM
And i can give you the other 5gig if you could stop being too economical with details :).

kirktrix
07-14-2009, 10:07 PM
I will pm you the proof... Thanks :)

dadelor
07-15-2009, 02:37 AM
Credits Sent:)

kirktrix
07-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Credits Sent:)

Thanks....:)

zetah
07-15-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm a new member there (still user) but made +90 Gb uload.
If users can send credit too tell me how and i'll send you 20 Gigas

dadelor
07-16-2009, 05:06 AM
In order to send credit its the same as creating an invitation except, the user already has an account so it adds credit to their account instead of actually creating a new account. If that made any sense to you.

zetah
07-16-2009, 05:30 AM
i knew that the person must have Zer0 credit to be sent some. but anyway i still can't invite someone so i can't send credit too.
I hope i could help you mate

kirktrix
07-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Good day,

Anymore Willing to give more credits? :) Thanks in advance.

TraLaLa
07-21-2009, 04:08 PM
maybe i can help you

kirktrix
07-21-2009, 04:59 PM
maybe i can help you

Thanks PM send....:)

TraLaLa
07-21-2009, 05:30 PM
sent :)