PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Question

Busyman
09-30-2003, 05:17 AM
In Underworld at the end:

1: Marccus is being revived because the werewolf's blood seeps into his tomb.
Won't he automatically know everything the werewolves were doing due to the blood containing memories?

2: Didn't Kraven escape?

3: Is Kate Beckinsdale's character now an outcast of the vampires?

4: Do the werewolves consider Michael Corvin a friend even though he is now half vampire?

Wasn't it weird how Viktor looked like an old fart (with spots and all) and then turned to be a rather strong old fucker? :lol:

Yata
09-30-2003, 08:32 AM
that movie was retarded, who gives a shit about the plot holes

Busyman
09-30-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Yata@30 September 2003 - 08:32
Uhhh...I do n00bie. I liked the film. Go watch Steel Magnolias then and shut up.

Embracer Of Darkness
09-30-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@30 September 2003 - 05:17
In Underworld at the end:

1: Marccus is being revived because the werewolf's blood seeps into his tomb.
Won't he automatically know everything the werewolves were doing due to the blood containing memories?

2: Didn't Kraven escape?

3: Is Kate Beckinsdale's character now an outcast of the vampires?

4: Do the werewolves consider Michael Corvin a friend even though he is now half vampire?

5: Wasn't it weird how Viktor looked like an old fart (with spots and all) and then turned to be a rather strong old fucker? :lol:
1. Not necessarily. The blood had to be from an OLD, trained, mind to be of any use. Viktor even commented that Selene's message was "a jumble of useless images".

2. I actually don't remember, but I think so. :huh: He may be in Underworld 2.

3. Yes, she is.

4. I doubt it.

5: It was t3h 0wnz.

that1dude
09-30-2003, 07:42 PM
1. yes he will, because you didnt need blood from a old, trained, mind, because that one chick did it and she didnt have any of the requirements.

2. no i believe he got shot trying to run away.

3. at the very end of the movie she did a little talking thing, and she was talking about how marcus will be resurected and that she is now an outcast and she is now one of the hunted.

4. micheal corvin is a friend because thats what the lykons wanted to do with him in the first place, make the ultimated being so there could be an alliance between the lykons and vampires.

5. because he is one of the first vampires. of course.

Embracer Of Darkness
09-30-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by that1dude@30 September 2003 - 19:42
1. yes he will, because you didnt need blood from a old, trained, mind, because that one chick did it and she didnt have any of the requirements.
Viktor said that was nothing more than a jumble of images. It didn't work, it just got his attention.

An elder with years of practise must perform the ceremony, as was said many times in the movie.

Busyman
09-30-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+30 September 2003 - 20:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness @ 30 September 2003 - 20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-that1dude@30 September 2003 - 19:42
Viktor said that was nothing more than a jumble of images. It didn&#39;t work, it just got his attention.

An elder with years of practise must perform the ceremony, as was said many times in the movie. [/b][/quote]
I think your&#39;re right Darkness but Marccus will still SEE those images.
After the change Michael looked like someone poored oil all over him :lol:

foot loose
09-30-2003, 11:37 PM
i thought sheliner or wat ever that girls name is in underworld said 2 da guy in da car (man who got bit by a lycan) that if u been bit by a lycan and then by a vampier then u would die, but at da end marcos is being revived in da tomb and he is being revived by lycan blood, coz da dead warewolf da victar kill is over his marcoses tomb

i did a thred on this 2day already

re: vampier films have they had they day ;)

Busyman
09-30-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by foot loose@30 September 2003 - 23:37
i thought sheliner or wat ever that girls name is in underworld said 2 da guy in da car (man who got bit by a lycan) that if u been bit by a lycan and then by a vampier then u would die, but at da end marcos is being revived in da tomb and he is being revived by lycan blood, coz da dead warewolf da victar kill is over his marcoses tomb

i did a thred on this 2day already

re: vampier films have they had they day ;)
Michael Corvin is a descendant of Corvinus (forgot 1st name). He was or was related to a central ancestor of both lycans and vampires. That&#39;s why the lycans were testing the blood. They were trying to find that descendant that could have both bloodlines at once.

that1dude
10-01-2003, 03:51 AM
and marcus is also a descendent so if they make a sequal there would be a showdown between both.

Yata
10-01-2003, 06:09 AM
the only people who liked this movie were the teenagers and the american action-junkies, and even some of them hated it

Busyman
10-01-2003, 06:42 AM
Hey dontknowyata these are questions about Underworld not whether YOU like the movie. You are spamming. You already said you didn&#39;t like it.

Damnatory
10-01-2003, 07:33 AM
This movie is definatly not what I had expected, but in many ways surpassed what I had expected.

Yata, whether you liked the movie or not, it was a good movie.

harrykklee
10-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Can we just have the dwonload details first?...have tried so many...none are the real movies..HELPPPP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Embracer Of Darkness
10-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+30 September 2003 - 23:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 30 September 2003 - 23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Embracer Of Darkness@30 September 2003 - 20:31

Viktor said that was nothing more than a jumble of images. It didn&#39;t work, it just got his attention.

An elder with years of practise must perform the ceremony, as was said many times in the movie.
I think your&#39;re right Darkness but Marccus will still SEE those images. [/b][/quote]
He&#39;ll see them, but that doesn&#39;t mean they&#39;re going to make any sense what so ever.

Not only that, but the "blood message" in question will be coming from a Lycan. Lycan&#39;s don&#39;t put their elders to sleep, so they won&#39;t have a practise for this message exchange in the first place. Therefore, I conclude that the images from the Lycan will look like an acid trip.

Goodbye.

Damnatory
10-01-2003, 02:47 PM
You know, the only thing I really didn&#39;t like about this movie was the fact that the Vampires were made out to be pussies, all except for Viktor. The only real ability they had in the movie was the ability to jump from tall buildings. Where as the Lycans were hardcore killing machines...

Sure it&#39;s cool that they got away from the vampire cliche&#39;s, but what about the speed of the vampires?

sum_sicko
10-01-2003, 07:14 PM
i just thought it was a generally ok movie

zinc1
10-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by that1dude@30 September 2003 - 19:42
2. no i believe he got shot trying to run away.

Kraven did escape.
Victor had asked Seline about Kravens whereabouts and She looked at Where he was standing,but he had already dissapeared.

I did really enjoy the movie even though it wasn&#39;t as good as expected.

Obviously they will make a sequel to this movie to rake more money in,I just hope they make it a bit better.

Gutter
10-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+30 September 2003 - 18:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 30 September 2003 - 18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yata@30 September 2003 - 08:32
Uhhh...I do n00bie. I liked the film. Go watch Steel Magnolias then and shut up. [/b][/quote]
hahaha :lol:

the only problem I found with the movie:

Downloaded the soundtrack before seeing it
Barely any of the songs were used in the film, not counting credits.

Bummer